Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasraj123 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i think msk is right whatever is doing to get geet back to normal life. and GC what to say he always leave me speechless. doesn't have any more words to say for him. running out to vocabulary😆
LuvGuruRati11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
great post yaar.really tumhara post padke toh bahut accha feel hita h.thanks yaar.hatts of to him and his acting too.
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Superb post...yes I too was a bit upset by what Geet said...one was when she told him that the baby was her whole life and another when he apologises (so cutely) and she says I don't want to talk about it....both would have hurt any husband But Maan being maan did not show he was hurt or upset....as for Sana 's post that how come Dev understands Geet better than Maan...I would only say that they are two different human beings... both thinking differently..Maan is the more practical of the two... Dev too has been shown previously to possess a heart...remember when he wants to atone for his mistakes...even if he has to go to jail for it....so lets just say they are two individuals with different characteristics and emotions..... 
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: hamavand

Superb post...yes I too was a bit upset by what Geet said...one was when she told him that the baby was her whole life and another when he apologises (so cutely) and she says I don't want to talk about it....both would have hurt any husband But Maan being maan did not show he was hurt or upset....as for Sana 's post that how come Dev understands Geet better than Maan...I would only say that they are two different human beings... both thinking differently..Maan is the more practical of the two... Dev too has been shown previously to possess a heart...remember when he wants to atone for his mistakes...even if he has to go to jail for it....so lets just say they are two individuals with different characteristics and emotions..... 

Thank u dear that u liked my post
topgun11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
gurmeet is a brilliant actor...I love him
LuvGuruRati11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

he is a good human being in offscreen and onscreen too.what a actor and what a person.shabd bhi kam pad jaate h me bahut kuch kehna chahti hu guru ke baare me par mujhe words hi nahi milte.and aapka yeh topic mujhe bahut hi accha laga h toh mein second time comment kar rahi hu.really i am totally speechless.thankssssss veena.

..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: khushboo0011

he is a good human being in offscreen and onscreen too.what a actor and what a person.shabd bhi kam pad jaate h me bahut kuch kehna chahti hu guru ke baare me par mujhe words hi nahi milte.and aapka yeh topic mujhe bahut hi accha laga h toh mein second time comment kar rahi hu.really i am totally speechless.thankssssss veena.

Tum kitne baar chahoo comment kar sakthi ho this is ur post