~*Maaneet-Back in your arms*~

Posted: 13 years ago
Well I ma back with another stupid; long post of mine! I hope I dont bore you with my thoughts!

**Your best relation is the one who is the first one to come in your mind when you want to share something with anyone. **

Every time Geet feels she has done something wrong; anything she feels burdened about the first person who comes to her mind is only and only her husband Maan. She is in trouble she will only remember him because when ever she needed him he was always there for her. To comfort her; take her all pain away.  Right from their early days till their wedding and even now; it has always been and always shall be Maan; who can only take her pain away. Be it her sorrows; worries or her being happy she finds comfort in only in one place Maan's arms which till date have always protected her from everything and will continue to do so. She finds heaven in his arms. Maan is her life savior; her knights in shining armor who always kept her away from all sorrows of the world by taking it himself rather than let them go and confront her.

So even when he is already bleeding inside; he cant show a trace about it; cant shed a tear; why? Because it will affect Geet; she has to move on; and who better than Maan can help her out? Her healer. I pity Maan today; he is on cross roads; he will fight it for his Geet. Get the lost smile back on her face. Get his Geet back!

Its just a matter of time and their eventual understanding and the love they share for one another; that's making them go to extremes!

As you rightly said that she is so broken that she even forgot what Dev did; made her life hell; all she knows today is that her fight for her baby is in vain now.
and with Maan clearing all the old memories; she will misunderstand him and maybe think that he is not as much as in pain as her; because he was not his child.

But the truth is that Maan was more attached to the baby than Geet! he was the one who accepted her with her past; made her feel and realize that he is the father of the child; by being a true father in every sense! I salute this man!

Well I guess this fight; their longing and their separation will make both of them realize what they have lost in the bargain.

Maan and Geet shall only be physically distant but they are connected by their souls.

**This is Maaneet relation—pure; divine; simple and yet very touching**

I see the whole Geet leaving the house will help strengthen the Maaneet relationship even more. She will be more indebted to his love and his nature that she will do all possible things to make him assure that she only belongs to him and him only. This is just my point of view. You may not agree or agree. I just thought of expressing my opinions.

Loads of love❤️❤️
Mayuri❤️❤️

hey mayuri..very well written....👏

bt dnt forget...cv's r at their best for ruining the show...
whenever we think...the current track can b very interesing and we show trust n faith on them...every time they have disappointed us...

atlst i cnt trust cv's for this stupid track of MU n separation at all...

they will defo ruin the show again...thats for sure...i hav full faith on cv's for this...
Mayu dearest sweetie....🤗 🤗AWESOME post ....This was needed since there is soooo much sadness in the forum....this perspective will definitely reignite the light of POSITIVITY in us all....

I totally agree with u...that this separation will only STRENGTHEN their love & their  bond...

I know that unless u personally go thru such a state of mind, to others GEET will come out looking SELFISH & making another mistake....BUT I guess she is not in the RIGHT frame of mind to completely understand that SHE SHUD MOVE ON....She needs more time & patience than ever to grasp the situation & move on....Maan was simply hoping that doing what he did wud help Geet move on BUT invain....

So all in all, tho this is a SAD track....MAANEETians v neeed to HANG ON and watch as these two SOULMATES emerge victorious from this battle....

MAAN & GEET love each other & cannot live without each other....So fingers crossed....this track will pass soooon toooo....

Edited by Absoluv - 13 years ago
awesoooooooome post MAYURI........
after so long.......i was eagerly waiting for ur fab. post.......
glad u posted......loved it to the core dear..
indeed a wonderful and a positive post.......
i am also hoping for the best in MAANEET'S life.......
thanx for the pm dear......
will be waiting for ur next PM.......
take care.....🤗...
priti.
Awwwhh!! Mayu 🤗
How much Do I love you for this Post right Now 😳
When everyone is getting so dissapointed by the track , This Post may help them to realise there is a Positive side as well.
Love it . & Couldnt agree more with each word you said 😳
JUST TOO LOVELY POST Mayu ❤️
Love it . Now I hope other viewers will unerstand it & stop talking rubbish about the show 😳
Love you 😳
Edited by -MaanEetLover- - 13 years ago
Originally posted by dips_chim

hey mayuri..very well written....👏

bt dnt forget...cv's r at their best for ruining the show...
whenever we think...the current track can b very interesing and we show trust n faith on them...every time they have disappointed us...

atlst i cnt trust cv's for this stupid track of MU n separation at all...

they will defo ruin the show again...thats for sure...i hav full faith on cv's for this...

Heyyyaaaaaaa🤗

Thanks!😳

Well I guess that this time they wont ruin the show; I know we cant trust the Creatives but lets just do that!

I just hope that now we get some intense Maaneet scenes!

Love
Mayuuuuuuuu<3<3
Originally posted by Absoluv

Mayu dearest sweetie....🤗 🤗AWESOME post ....This was needed since there is soooo much sadness in the forum....this perspective will definitely reignite the light of POSITIVITY in us all....

I totally agree with u...that this separation will only STRENGTHEN their love & their  bond...

I know that unless u personally go thru such a state of mind, to others GEET will come out looking SELFISH & making another mistake....BUT I guess she is not in the RIGHT frame of mind to completely understand that SHE SHUD MOVE ON....She needs more time & patience than ever to grasp the situation & move on....Maan was simply hoping that doing what he did wud help Geet move on BUT invain....

So all in all, tho this is a SAD track....MAANEETians v neeed to HANG ON and watch as these two SOULMATES emerge victorious from this battle....

MAAN & GEET love each other & cannot live without each other....So fingers crossed....this track will pass soooon toooo....

Param Di🤗

Glad that you finally replied; I was not going to give up on sending pm to you😆

Well it was high time and I came here and saw that you all needed that positivity dose so thought of giving it!

As you said that Geet is not in the right frame of the mind; she will hate every person who tries to snatch away her baby's memories! That's all thats left with her; she has lost an important part of her life; her baby!

And should I tell girls what their baby means to them?

But she has the authority to question Maan; not anyone else becuase she trusts him more than anyone else; she didnt expect that her Maan wouldnt understand her!

I pity Geet today! Poor soul!

I hope my vishesh tippani didnt bore you!

Thanks!

Love
Mayuuuuuuuu<3<3
Lovely post n great poem... 
I feel Geet has faced a lot in her life........her baby was her priority & her ultimate aim for whom she went against her family,society & was left alone until Maan came to her life with all the support & love...Both love each other to the fullest......but we fight with those whom we love he most.......Geet is only 18-19 yrs old & Maan is much matured.......so even if Geet misunderstands him .....he'll definitely succeed in bringing her back to his life........coz that's the bond they both share......                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Luved ur post......
wonderful post
Luv Ur positivity on the upcoming track Xx...