Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jiasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: likarsh

I don't understand the reactions which are defending Maan.

He is supposed to grieve with her. Or, if he has moved on, allow her to grieve for some time. After a sufficient amount of time, one should be encouraging to move on. But how many days has it been? Days. It's only been days.

He is supposed to allow her to grieve. Not think:how can I make her feel better? I know. We can have our own baby.

I didn't say he's planning an SR.But to even say, "don't worry Geet, we can have another baby later." I honestly don't know what husband would even think of something like that, let alone say that to his wife so soon after her miscarriage.

It boggles my mind. Absolutely boggles my mind.

just wnt to say dat even in day to day life wen sm1 lose their child den her husband n family will console her by giving her hope dat dis z nt d end they cn bring their child back later......here d only diffrnc z dat maan z nt biological father dats y he will be misundrstood by u n in show by geet also......
manny136 thumbnail
he's a guy in the end they sometimes don't get women most of the time😉
Anita1118 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: likarsh

How could he be this stupid?  Talk about a new baby? Now?  And say let's make our own/another baby?  It's like the dude has totally lost his ability to actually think!

We know the answer to that.  It's on the writers.  I have no problem with Maaneet seperation, but at least do it on some grounds that make sense.  What man in his right mind would even consider something like what MSK is thinking right now?

And yeah.  Geet's leaving the house after this.  It makes PERFECT SENSE.  Maan's dumb plan doesn't make sense. But Geet's reaction sure will.  She shouldn't take that crap.  I would expect her to slap him right when he mentions his grand idea.

Somehow I feel...Maan isn't going to even be able to tell her his grad idea....she might leave before that even....forgiving Dev and leaving....God....what are these CVs doing???
Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I was hoping 4 adopted child. Don't know what they are trying to do. It's utter madness