What the hell is Maan smoking?

Posted: 13 years ago
How could he be this stupid?  Talk about a new baby? Now?  And say let's make our own/another baby?  It's like the dude has totally lost his ability to actually think!

We know the answer to that.  It's on the writers.  I have no problem with Maaneet seperation, but at least do it on some grounds that make sense.  What man in his right mind would even consider something like what MSK is thinking right now?

And yeah.  Geet's leaving the house after this.  It makes PERFECT SENSE.  Maan's dumb plan doesn't make sense. But Geet's reaction sure will.  She shouldn't take that crap.  I would expect her to slap him right when he mentions his grand idea.
Edited by likarsh - 13 years ago
Oh lord..idk what they are trying to show..
This track shud have been so beautiful but now itz not making sense..
I had so many hopes with this track..
I just wish the old cvs came back n saved the show..

Yea W*H is Maan outta his mind??? She didnt even recover from baby loss and her health is so weak how can he even think of planning another baby at this moment
Bingo.. Bring their own babies.. MSK can built a cricket team.
i diagree wid u...ya he z thnkng abt their baby bt nt nw....as he said in future me,geet n our baby will be together.....n for surprise factor m sure he z nt planning sr.....he will try to make geet undrstnd dat their baby will cm back....
Hes thinking from a positive perspective but at this moment Geet will misunderstand him tht hes beig selfish
yaar plz tell me what should a husband say to his wife when she is grieving over her lost child n refuse to come out of that state? Do you want him to say,'OK Geet, come lets cry together for our baby. As we have become old?!!! we can not have another baby n lets go on some pilgrimage to Kasi and forget our baby. Oh its absolutely sounding wierd yaar. Better he talks about their baby and gives her hope back that she can get her baby back soon.
Originally posted by sana_sugarbun

Yea W*H is Maan outta his mind??? She didnt even recover from baby loss and her health is so weak how can he even think of planning another baby at this moment

🤣 I hope maan doesn plan for SR..as much as we would love it it is totally stupid atm..
n Geet Start to THINK again pleasee..what happened to the geet who cud read MSK's eyes and tell what was in his heart?? Oh lord..cvs bachaooooo show ko!!!
exactly.... maan is mature enough to understand that she isn't recoverd from the miscarriage and now he is planning of their own baby..... give her some time ....  i know he is thinking to make her happy but  she will take it wrongly.... and then i think this track will take place.....

plz i don't want maneet seperation....

plz cv's don't do that........
I don't understand the reactions which are defending Maan.

He is supposed to grieve with her. Or, if he has moved on, allow her to grieve for some time.  After a sufficient amount of time, one should be encouraging to move on. But how many days has it been?  Days. It's only been days.

He is supposed to allow her to grieve.  Not think: how can I make her feel better? I know. We can have our own baby.  

I didn't say he's planning an SR. But to even say, "don't worry Geet, we can have another baby later."  I honestly don't know what husband would even think of something like that, let alone say that to his wife so soon after her miscarriage.

It boggles my mind.  Absolutely boggles my mind.  
Edited by likarsh - 13 years ago