devradhika4ever thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
 I am hard core CB fan first season, i thought i would try to be a little away from it but its very very hard, have already started waiting for each episode, So far its been great fun watching it i really hope the creatives keep it fresh.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RADEV1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i do agree with ur thoughts dear.....its very very tough 4 us to keep aloof frm Avina(CB) those r realy hard core fans of them..... they have became an inseparable part of our soul...
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yaa after watched todays epi....hearing to pandithji ..I think soon RaDev will get married and also Rohen's marrage also want to happen with some one may be with chanda....so BB  thinks chanda is choti bahu...ha ha ha
Edited by anu17 - 13 years ago
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Yes,I'm with you. I too think that Chanda will get hooked to Rohan,since she might think that Rohan will be RP & the property will go to CB.I think Ashanti will be the one to swap brides.Anyway,if she does that then I'l fully support her.
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes I know, I'm waiting for every episode too, CB rocks~!πŸ˜‰
MysteryGirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
My obsession with Choti Bahu 2 is increasing every moment nd im eagerly lookin forward to every episode! xxx
avina_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ I agree !!!!!!!!!!! I always wait for the next episode also !!!!!!!! But i hate it when the weekend comes because Choti Bahu doesn't come !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😭😭😭

v3gradev09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Love ur title! The addiction begins ! πŸ€—
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

Yes,I'm with you. I too think that Chanda will get hooked to Rohan,since she might think that Rohan will be RP & the property will go to CB.I think Ashanti will be the one to swap brides.Anyway,if she does that then I'l fully support her.

but pandithji said soon choti bahu will come to the house...so how????choti bahu only Rad na...and if Dev marry Rad then Rad can be choti bahu...hope two marriage will take place...ha ha ha ha
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: devradhika4ever

I am hard core CB fan first season, i thought i would try to be a little away from it but its very very hard, have already started waiting for each episode, So far its been great fun watching it i really hope the creatives keep it fresh.

LOL you were actually trying to keep away from itπŸ˜ƒ?? me, I had no illusions at all about my addiction. From Day one, I am there. πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†