can't wait to read more
update next part soon

love ❤️
*anjali
ksgforever10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

6 pm in the evening

"Armaan..armaan..wake up dude"I shaked armaan up as he slept while we were discussing about the last night.

"Uhh..Uff"He moaned.It was clear that he actually required more of sleep.

"Kya baat hai dude?? Why are you feeling sooo sleepy, kal raat bilkul nahi soe tussi???"

As soon as I showed my naughty side, he kicked me in my shins.

"Ooo"

"Think before saying"He said to me.

"Mann..this is a girls job not yours"I said, just adjusting up my pant.Raskel, my button opened up when he kicked me.

"*Geee* I.."

Before he could say anyhthing, there was a knock on the door.

*KNOCK*

*KNOCK*

"Heey finally your back" Armaan said as he found rahul on the other side of the door.He came in, his eyes were dizzy, he never replied, armaan found this a bit rude but he ignored it.

"Hey dude, where is muskaan??"

"She..she is in her own room.I...I need to freshen up a bit.."

He went to the washroom, me and armaan kept on glancing at each other, coming along in the future with one more knock on the door.

*KNOCK*

*KNOCK*

Armaan opened the door, and the next what I saw was the RAGE-FILLED armaan.

"What the f**k are you doing here you basterd ??"He said in a savage and severe.

I was taken aback at the moment, but also I was very curious and impatient, as I wanted to know who is the unlucky person who is hearing all the abuses standing opposite armaan.There was no answer, rather than standing like an idiot on the door base, armaan preferred banging it up.

He did, but it was stopped...

"Wait..."

Armaan glanced at him with blunt face and again tried to close it but someone called out his name from the back.

"Armaan...stop.."

I looked behind me, I was shocked and my eyes popped out.

"Rahull..Are you insane ??"

Rahul glanced down and spoke..

"Come in ANIKETH"Rahul moved towards the door, and slightly sided up armaan.

Aniketh smirked aggressively and came in.I was still standing like a quite clown.And after that there were those 5 minutes in which me and armaan stood like manequins and heard over rahul and aniketh's conversation.

"dude, what about my previous payment, your a newcomer that's why I spared you last time, but today was the final day..Remember ??"Aniketh said with his hands actioning with each and every word of him.
"Uhh..yahh."Rahul said and moved towards his almirah, actually ours, me and rahul shared one, he opened the drawer, at that moment I was like 'SHIT'.He was opening the drawer having undergarments.But then I observed, he took out a white polybag, small, with 2 rubberbands strenthening the shape.

He came and gave it.."There you go"Rahul gave it to aniketh.

"*smirk* Do come tonight in the party"He whispered.

"Hmm..yes sure..i will be on time.."He whispered.

"You know the place right ??"

"Yess I do"

With this aniketh vanished with the white polybag given to him by rahul.He went out with the door banging in speed with high thud!

Armaan kept on staring nowhere as he was really hurt, he was the most closest to rahul among all three of us, and that day even I felt a bit bad.Rahul turned to go.

"May I ask what the f**k was that ??"He said.

Anger and Rage were completely visible on his voice, his words at that time spoke his heart out.

"RAHUL ANSWER MY f**kING QUESTION !!!!!!"He shouted aloud.We all knew armaan was very short-tempered.But that day, it was more than JUST short-tempered!

Rahul came to him and said as calmly as he could.

"Armaan relax, it was just a payment that I had to give him...Actually my dad's bussiness failed last year, and it was the time when we had to give our loans and all, his dad helped my dad out, and now I had to pay back his money, It's just that, trust me..nothing else"

I could see that he is speaking the truth.

"And what about going to somewhere..a party or something..tonight ??" I placed up my question as well, but not with anger, and not with sweetness as well.

"Uhh..it was..uh..actually he's got a family party tonight, my dad is invited and so he even wants me to be there, I really need to go there guys...But please don't be angry with me"He spoke.

Armaan was like Rahul's elder brother, armaan protected him from each and every obstacle of his ife and saved him from doing any kind of stupidity which could spoil his future or somthing.There BOND was just more than STRONG.Armaan was the one person in which rahul beleived when he was ceased to beleive in himself.

Armaan after giving a killer looks smiled and they hugged, I kept on staring and then I said...

"Heyy..even this friend needs a hug "I said to lighten up the mood a bit.

"Chall beee..HeH..c'mon dude !!" rahul said.

After 2 minutes, we three parted and Rahul said.

"Dude, armaan you were angry at first and just smiled at an instant, it felt like as you were suppressing your smile"

Armaan smiled.

"Armaan, it is very bad to supress your smile"I said cutely.

"May I ask..why ??"Armaan questioned.

"It goes back down to your hips and then you'll get fat and then riddhima won't marry you becasue you'll have a big and fat butt"I said and then rahul and I laughed like crazy.

"HI5 dude"rahul said.

Armaan mumbled abuses to me facing other side.

NEXT DAY

*zZZ*

Me and riddhima were sitting in the class, getting bored, just when her cell phone beeped giving my butt a big shiver.

She never picked it up, it again beeped and again she never picked it up, it again beeped and It was enough for me to say it.

"Riddhima..tskk..riddhima"I whispered.

"Bakkk"She replied

"Check out your messages na"

"I can't, the khadoos[our proffesor] will F me OFF yrrr"She said.

"Then give it to me, I'll check that who'z message is it"

I took the cell and laughed silently at the massages, she as soon as saw me laughing took away her cell phone and read her messages.

There were 3 messages.

The 1st one said:Hyeee sexiii;););)

2nd one said:Reply me na jaan...:(

3rd one said:Theek hai..don't reply..par jab anky panky karna hoga then don't come to me, be with the khadoos aur usi ke saath anky panly karna!!

These silly yet cute messages were sent by the one and only ARMAAN MALLIK.Riddhima smiled and looked at me, we both giggled a bit at her messages.She replied:

Armaan..I'm sorry..what about a coffee tonight at my room??Just you and me;);)<3

And just after exact 23 seconds after she had pressed the send button, her cell again beeped, It was armaan.He wrote:

OK;);):*..And please tum khadoos ke saath anky panky mat karna..Plzzz

Riddhima laughed at her innocence , I thought that wow man girls actually know how to make up a MAN's mind, bitches.

She replied:

Nahi karungi..after all you have a better butt ;)

Armaan replied:

And you too MOTU:P:*:)

This was like ENOUGH for me, I was about to puke, It was like ewww.

AFTER THE CLASS

We all met in the cafeteria after our classes.

"Heyy guyss" Me and riddhima said as we joined muskaan, rahul, and armaan.

"Hey riddhima"Armaan said.

"Oyee mai bhi hoo yar mujhe toh hye boldia kar besharam ko aulaad"i said.

"chal bajoo ho hawa aane de"Armaan said.I made a face and sat down.

"Uhh guys...don't you think armaan is becoming ROMEO from kutta??"I asked all of them.

"Kutta??"Muskaan said.

"Arrey ha yrr..a NON-ROMEO is a KUTTA only na!!!"

"hehehehehe...RJ mai mar jawan lassi peeke..kya bola hain toone..wah !!"Muskaan laughed and the group as well, but I certainly loved her odd laugh.It was like a donkey's laugh.Gee!Armaan made a revengefull face and said.

"You know guys what's the latest NEWS ??"He said.We all became like very curious.

"RANVIJAY SINGH JUST LOST HIS 'V' !!"He said.

"What is 'V' ???"Rahul said.My face was like blank,i was completely unknown as to what he was talking about me?

"Ha yr..yeh V kya hoti hai??"Muskaan asked.

"Arrey guys...VIRGINITY"He said.

My face flushed off.

"Well done RJ..Par ye sab hua kab ??"Riddhima asked.

"Uhh..h...a...k..ky..kya" I was stammering like a stammer.

"Areey why didn't you tell us??"Muskaan said.

"Arrey bata bhi ab"Rahul said.

This fun created a light atmosphere, yes I had actually pissed in my pants, but somewhere around my mind came to a point which I had forgotten and it turned me totally numb, it made me shocked and forced me to whisper...

"ANVESHA"

Edited by ksgforever10 - 12 years ago
ksgforever10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Heyy guysss...

So I am back with my another UPDATE..So do tell me ki how was it?
I intentionally made it like FUN FILLED, to make you guys laugh your asses out and yah also to make you laugh your sauce waala red heart out🤣
Love you all and thankyou so so so soo much for all the comments and likes !!=)
Do comment/criticize and do press the LIKE button !!:)

Xoxo
Edited by ksgforever10 - 12 years ago
..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Samica,Awesome Part !! LOLZ I was literally 🤣 OMG RJ and Armaan's Lines..Classic! 🤣 And OMMGGG The Texting,Made me TOTALLY 🤣 Seriously,Sam,My stomach is hurting now :D Awesome Part LOOVEEDD it,OMG RJ told the 'V' truth? Woah! Lets see what happens next !! Update !
divi1oct thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing part..👏
Armaan n RJ were too gud..🤣
Thanx 4 d PM..
Continue soon..
shaaz_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey
amazing one
n i definitely LMAOed...😆
luvd it...it waz fun reading diz one
cont soon
tc
shaaz
shonadesire thumbnail
hey Sam
awesome part dear👏👏⭐️
loved it so much
that was hilariour part 😆😆
i was laughin during read whole part
armaan n Rj was too much
thanks for pm
plz continue soon
mrs-sr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Dear
Amazing part
Armaan and RJ were too good in this part hehe.
Loved it to read
Cant wait for next part
Thanks for PM
Update soon.

LoveSurat