Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ksgforever10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Rahul had took his promise but he never thought that it will be so difficult to bring muskaan back.Making promises is a damn easy task but following them is not at all easy.He had made a promise to riddhima that he WILL bring muskaan back.But who knew, it will cost him to his life, or maybe something else?

"oh god RJ I am damn tensed ye rahul abhi tak kyun nahi aaya, where the heck is he yar!??"Riddhima said worried, It had been whole 2 days since they have not returned, rahul was neither calling use nor picking up our calls, so it had led to a big disastorous emotion's birth in mines, armaam's, and riddhima's hearts, 'CONCERN'.

"god knows, man I have tried to call him more than 10 times, but..."I looked at riddhima with a disspointed expression.

"guys chill, it must me a network problem, relax!"armaan said.

"no armaan, it has been whole 2 days now, and tum logo ke exams bhi aa rae hain, aur ye kaam hardly ek din ka hai!?!"

"but riddhima..."armaan said.

"no but wut armaan"she said angrily, armaan looked down and sat back at his place.

"guys I guess we need to do something, cz according to me this all is not at all normal"she said.

"I'll go, I'll go to her village, I think, there's no other way than this!"I said.

"I'll also come with you man"armaan said holding my hand elbow and making me face him.

" No man, someone has to stay with riddhima!"I said.

"but..."

"armaan"I said warning him.

"ok, but man there must be some major danger out there, so I don't want you to go alone."Armaan said with a concerned look.

That day for the first time in my life I saw some concern in someone for me.Armaan was never that much close to me, like he never had his eyes wet for ME!I could finally see a true friend in him.

"but armaan..."I said,

"please RJ trust me"he said.

I decided to land up and agree.

"ohkkk*sigh*I'll take care of her"

He decided to leave.So armaan was going in search of rahul and muskaan both now.We all were fed up now, our two most closest friends were missing now.It took around half an hour for armaan to pack up a bit of stuff, I and armaan were doing the last bit's of his bag.Riddhima was sitting on the bed, we never came to know when her fingers started moving on her phone, and she again dialled the number of muskaan's place, maybe the last attempt of her hope coming true.

"lag gaya"She jerked.

Me and armaan looked back at her at very of the moment.

"hellooo...ha..wo..rahul aur muskaan...kya????????kab...le...hello???hello????hello?????"She had started to talk excitedly on the phone in the begining but when her excitement turned into a horrified face!*buthuf*We never even came to know that!?!

"wha...what happened riddhima, did you talked to muskaan, rahul????tell riddhima????"armaan jerked her up.

"riddhima????"even I did the same.

But she was lying motionless on the bed, with a river of tears flowing down from her eyes, we were hell scared!

"muskaan...ra...raa...h...ull...ki...m..mauuu.."She left the word incomplete, maybe we guessed it but we wanted to be sure.

"riddhima???????????"armaan shouted.

"muskaan aur rahul ki MAUT"she said in one go, she wanted this hell to be spoken out immediately from her mouth.I guess!

I stood thier motionless, I wanted to move but my legs were like pinned to the floor, I couldn't move but could observe other's reaction.Armaan was hell scared he felt pain, which was visible on his face.

"This can't be true!!!!!"I whispered.

"NO..NO..I still wanna go now, I don't beleive this!"Armaan said as he raged in anger and wiped his tears.

"riddhima tell me who was on the phone!"Armaan said.

After a lot of encouragement riddhima became a bit of comfortable.

"I don't know, some man, he...he spoke this and I was hell shocked, but before I could ask his name or something, he disconnected the phone..."she said.

"Armaan I think, this all...urghh..you should go now, don't worry about riddhima, trust me I'll take care of her!!!"As soon as I said all this riddhima spoke hysterically.

"naii..armaa...armaan..tum yahi rahoge..ranvijay jaega..mujh...mujhe dar lag rha ha..plzzz"She spoke holding armaan's hand tight as if begging to him.

"lekin..."He said.

"Armaan I'll go and no more arguements"I said and took the bag and went on my way but before going I turned back once.To see them, maybe even I would not be able to see them again, because the place where I was going, already my 2 friends are stuck over there.So it was really a hard feeling inside my heart.

It was really a scary part for me when I had to go at that place.But things actually turned out quite easy.When I went there, the only person who'm I found normal was muskaan's mom.When I asked her about muskaan and rahul then she told me that rahul came to take muskaan with her, but the most thing which pinched muskaan's father was that when rahul came to take muskaan, he even confessed his love for her, and the news of her rape, the accused was found dead, so rahul took all the blame on himself, that he only raped her, but then muskaan confessed that it was not rape, it was LOVE.After such drama and confessions, muskaan's father proceeded to hit her, but rahul stopped him and slapped him back and took muskaan away forever.We were coming back from muskaan's village, but I was now not with rahul and muskaan I was with RAHULMUSKAAN.The love couple.But, still I was confused that who was the person on the phone who said that they are dead, then they said that it was muskaan's father's loafer, who wanted to prevent the spread of the news of him hitting his daughter physically!

After coming back we had our exams, which went on with the word flashing on our faces.

*WE-ARE-PRESSURISED*

But still, exams are like this only, PRESSURE PRESSURE PRESSURE!You need to bear it afterall there are damn many flaws in INDIAN EDUCATION SYSTEM.

After 2 months(flashback over)

JUNE 5TH-2005

Finally, It's the night, everything is now so perfect!ARMAANRIDDHIMA & RAHULMUSKAAN. They all look damn adorable with each other.Hey why the heck am I single!But still I have still not found my love, have I?

Anyways, we all were damn excited for tommorow, or maybe you can say NERVOUS!Afterall it was our result day.Oh god!I wish I scored good, but the person whom I am most worried about is armaan, he studied nothing during the exams, I just wish he doesn't flunk.Cz then it will really make his life hell not bcz he will not get nice jobs but because of the bloody f**king taunts by his family and society!?!?!

June 6th-2005

9:30 a.m

"oh man it is so crowded out here!"armaan said.

"true, oh freak I'm nervous man!"I said keeping my fingers crossed.

"stop it, accha result aana hoga toh aa jaega, nai aana hoga toh nai aega, fingers cross aur prayer karne se tera result kya magically badal jaega hai be???"armaan said in his LOAFER-LIKE-LAUNGUAGE!

"uhh"I was un-answerable, actually cz what he said in not false, yet 100% true.

During our conversation rahul was busy checking out the results.Only the top 50 scorers were important.He came back with a dissapointed face.I literally pissed in my pants, and I guess I just did shit in my pants!urhhh!

"what happened dude, you flunked?"armaan said.

"no"he said looking at me and then down.

"then , what is your rank???"

"28"he said.

"oh man are you mad??It is such an awesome rank!"He said.

"congrats dude!*I hugged him*"I was damn delightfull for him.

"but...!"

Before he could complete he was interupted by me.

"hey what'z armaan's rank???"

"you topped in the exam man!"Armaan was happpy normal like.I hugged him too.But we both saw something wrong in him.

"what'z the matter rahul???"I asked.

"you flunked dude!"He looked at me emotionless.

I guess something just faded away...maybe my SMILE???

Edited by ksgforever10 - 13 years ago
ksgforever10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

hey guys...

kem cho majama????:D
lolzzz...OK...so now..I've updated the part.plzzz plzz plzzz I do want comments and press the LIKE button as well guys=)
and yah!
Thankyou to all the awesome people who commented previously I seriosuly loved all of them, each and every comment means alot to me, so I hope I;ve not dissapointed you, do comment and press the LIKE button!=)

luv u all...<33

samica(karan's angel & miss.ksgian)
Xoxo
Edited by ksgforever10 - 13 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
awesome update by u dear❤️

i'm egar to knw wat will happen nxt...

thanks a lot for the PM samica🤗

love
swetha
suchit21 thumbnail
hey sam babiii<33
Ok I guess I should of a new nickname nw..hmm..I wanna call u samso!Its hawt just lik u*:D*
n yahhh so I read alll d prts in 1go and dey were fabulous trust me...ohhh me being a guy n commenting on a girl ur luky man...uhhh I gues I am lucky!:)

I srsliii luvvv d way u write samsi...damnn hot writing u;ve got;)
plzzz do PM me d next part n yahhh ..hume toh pata hi ni that ki aap roadies ki itniii badi fan hai...kya baat hai samsi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

suchit<33
Edited by suchit21 - 13 years ago
cant.be.assed. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome part!
do continue soon x
29priya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved d update...
waiting 4 d next part...
Armu4eva thumbnail
lovely update...thanks for the the PM..!! nice one..!
Diyan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey...awesome update dear
thanks for the pm & update soon
AMMY12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
very nice part buddy.
Thanx 4 d pm.
gupta.aditi20 thumbnail

oh... wow rahul muski married...too cute...

n rv flunked...

i thought he would pass...

nice part cont. soon