I Liked Da Moral..
Update Soon..

amazing!! mindblowing!!.....
punam

Once A KaJen'ian, KSG'ian & Jeni'ian.. Always A KaJen'ian, KSG'ian & Jen'ian <3

Posted: 13 years ago

PART 4

8:15a.m

WE all were fresh and I was waiting for rahul to come out  from the dirty and local hostel like bathroom,so that I could go next,I saw armaan smiling after every 2 seconds,the red mark on his cheeks was really like it was before,dark and the sign of love.

"uhummmm uhummmm"I harshed my throat.

he never paid attention.

"uhummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm uhummmmmmmmmmm"now toh even the dean could have heard it!!!

armaan stood up from his place and barked..
"what the f**k do you want now"

"oh shut up you guys"said rahul coming out of the washroom.

I said nothing and took my cellphone,went to rahul showed him the GOD AND GODDESS ROMANCING and we both were deep drowning in laughes,armaan bechaara was hell confused.

"can you guys tell me what the f**k is going on you f**king laughers????"he said in f**king fake anger.man he was the baap of F-words I guess.

then rahul said...

"oh my jaan I love you shona"he said it to me,I understood that he was trying to do leg pulling,AND I was the god of leg-pulling.

Well acting the way armaan was ro,ancing with the girl was not a bad idea,well unfortunately I had to f**king become the girl,f**k you rahul.

"I love you too mere jaana"I said with girl actions.

"you know I missed you so much"rahul said coming closer to armaan and then he grabbed me by my waist

"awww my pumpkin pie"I dragged my index finger from his fore-head to his lips.

woaaaaaaaaaa!!!woaaaaaaaa!!!I'm not a gay,it was just a part of leg pulling.

I showed armaan the video he was shocked and deleted it immediately before it became the next EXCLUSIVE MMS.

"you f**kers"finally mr.darling was what I call 'angry'.

"oh chillll man I have deleted it...now tell me how you met her,your love story,night story(I winked and he smiled on the last 2 words)hmmmm???"I said and rahul repeated the same sentence with added leg-pilling kinda stuff.

"ohkkk ohkkkk...I'll tell you,her name is.........?!?!"but before he could complete.

"but you guys have to promise me 1 thing!!!"armaan said with a sigh.

"what"said I.

"you dare tell it to anyone!!!!gotcha???"he said dragging mines and rahul collar,wellit,even I knew that armaan was the most powerful and courageous among us 3,so it was obvious that we had to accept what he said.

"alright man...now will you tell us you and that bitch's story"rahul said with his cool dude actions.

suddenly,after rahul said the f**king word 'bitch" to armaan's girl,armaan held his collar and stared at him.It was not that armaan got angry cz of rahuk using the BITCH word,but,he got angry because of rahul using the BITCH word for his LOVE.

"you dare call her a bitch,I'll kill you."he was like a vampire that time.

"ohkkkk...."rahul said scared.

"ok guys stop this and please tell us your story I'm dying to hear so."I said.

"yahhh dude,so..............................................................."

ARMAAN'S STORY

("I" is refered to armaan)

(she-the girl)

It was 'THE TIME' of our college,just after 3 days it was 14th feb,that is valentines day,each and every girl/boy were after each other like slaves so that they could get a good partner and their reputation in the college remains good.even I was busy with some girls just for time pass,usually valentines day,I never beleived in this day as according to me when you are in love,all the days of all the years and months seem as the days of love.All the girls had worn their best,the sexiest dresses ever,and the 'shortest' word is defnately to be mentioned.In all when I was passing thr' the corridor of our college,whose 1 side was open and had a huge garden,a beautfil place known as 'LOVERS-POINT',forunately or unfortunately that place was empty today,but still I could see two live bodies over there......

I saw......

A girl wearing short denim shorts,which were quite hsort, with chappals and my favourite--a black thread on her right foor,well cz I had the same,she had applied black nailpaint on her toe nails which made her beautiful feets look more awesome and fair,her hairs were open and she had smokey eyes,she was wearing a black thread in her neck which made her look more that the thing 'SEXY' or 'HOT'.she had applied orange flvoured lip balm,her awesome fragnance,I could even smell that,the moment I saw her my body stood glued to the floor,my eyes were glued to her unbeatable beauty,suddenly there was a kind of attracion that arose in my heart and made me something which I was never for a girl....'DESPERATE'.Her silk like black shiny and tempting hair were dancing with the cold breeze which was passing down a shiver down in my spine,it was as if the breeze passes thr' her,takes in the fragnance,then the same breeze come towards me and touches me and my heart.It was like a jigzaw puzzle for me.she was busy playing with a puppy dog,a small dog who had dirty palms,his dirty pals were making her clothes dirty but it seemed that she never cared about it,she was feeding the sweet little puppy with some biscuits,the dog was lying in her arms,I wish I could be that dog.DOG!!!!

Some kind of attraction arose in my heart,I walked towards her hesitating like a radio which has gone bad.

"uhh hey...."I said.

she looked at me and her beautfil eyes got in contact with mines.I could more than seeing her beaty,feel it.

"hey",I was numb after hearing her voice,it was the sweetest ever.Infact,it was the sweetest laddoo of my life,her voice pinched my heart teasingly,my ears went red,strange isn't it?!?!

"can I also feed him 1,I mean if you don't mind???"I said with as much as fake smiles to hide my nervousness.She said nothing and passed me a smile with a biscuit as well.

"thankssss....i'm armaan"I said proceeding my hand,I could feel it,I mean I could feel even my f**king hand, blushing f**kingly bad.

"I'm riddhima..."she said.her peeping 'something' from her exposive T was driving me crazy.

"uhh...woo actually...I just wanted a favor from you..."I said as politely as I could.

"yahhh suree why not??

but before I could present my request give a life to my feeling she said it all.
"but there's 1 thing you've gotcha promise me???"

"what"

"be my valentine"she said.

OMG,did she actually said what I wanted from her???

"woaahhhhhh"I said with a sigh of releif as I came to know that even she was struggling for a good partner,and hello I'm far better than 'GOOD'.It was not like I was struggling for a partner but was like I never found someone special for the special,special and the special day.

"what happened???"she questioned on seeing my weird reaction.

"you won't beleive but I was about to ask you the same question!"

"OK so done"

"done"

"uhhh by the way you know arjun???"she questioned.oh goddd now who is the f**king arjun?!?!

"no..why..is he your boyfrined???"I kept my fingers crossed.

"yahhhh,I just want him to be a bit jealous so I wanted a good enough kinda guy to go on vakentines day with me.....soooo????"she said.

I guess I had started liking her and doing something that can make the 'LIKED PERSON' or maybe 'LOVED PERSON' happy is a MUST then.

"oh..yahhh ok..It's cool"I said after thinking for whole 10 seconds,but in those 10 seconds,by heart had started bleeding and had already proceeded towards the firt step of death of my feelings.

to be continued...
Edited by ksgforever10 - 13 years ago

hey guys...

so here is the update,I hope you all like it,I tried my best and yah let me tell you it's love time for AR.I hope you like the way I potrayed their feelings,please do comment and give long ones as they make me smile and feel appreciated.I love you all and would like to say thanks to all the awesome people who commented on my previous part and also to the people who pressed the LIKE tab,love you all,hope you all like this one as well,please comment and press the LIKE button.😊
Edited by ksgforever10 - 13 years ago
dat was luvly update..
luvd ammy's story..
waitng 4 d valentines nite
thnx 4 d pm
loved it...

thanks for the pm...

continue soon...
Superrrrb update .....waiting for next parttt.... :)

Thanx for the pm :)