Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shonadesire thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hiii Sam
awesome partšŸ‘ā­ļøšŸ‘
loved it soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhšŸ˜›...........
Love Armaan he is bes t.........
waiting nxt part
thanks for pm
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue soonnnnnnnn
loverofkaran thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Misssssssssssssssssss DmgšŸ„±
Sleepyits nyc
Edited by loverofkaran - 13 years ago
anumeha_rajat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

gosh..........

that was sooo amazing..........

gal u wrote it amazingly..........

i was thinking of 3 idiots..............

thnx for the pm...............

shiv-sunaina thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ UPDATE SOON šŸ˜³
ksgforever10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

(same day)at 9:30pm in the night

this day was quite memborable for me,aplomb word had definately skipped from my dictionary now because in this college you cannot do anything with the feeling of aplomb,just after today's incident in the auditorium that took place in the morning,created a soft-corner in my heart for armaan,I don't know why but somewhere around I was like happy having him as my room mate and rahul???I just talked with him in the morning and after that he went with some bitch to TIME PASS.armaan was busy making his bed,with those white local sheets which had turned dirty peach because of rahul's sins.CRAP.I was busy studying.

"hey armaan"I called his name out and he looked at me.

"just can you plzzzzzzz help me with this question..."I said.

"ohh gawddddddddd RJ"he barked in anger.huh.although his anger was well justified as I have disturbed him around more than 10 times before in the past 2 hours asking some doubts about studies and I was shocked to know that the syllabus portion that he has not done,he even knew that.jesus christ!!!

he came and helped me as a good friend.

"thankss man"I gave him a high five.

"pleasure my darling"he said...uh...wait a sec...did he actually refered me as a darling??????????????????

"darling??????????????????"

"uhhh kidding RJ,yaar kya yaar tu bore nahi hota padte-padte,I mean hume is university mein aaye hue 24 ghante bi nai hua hai n u have started wid the syllabus.f**k you man"

"yahhhh yahhh f**k me.."huhhh even I can use those F-words.f**k you...lmaoo!

I continued..."cause darling(HEYYY even I can refer him as 'darling')you come also in the same category..."I said with pride.

"what do you mean"he said.

"ohhh paleezzz I mean look at you...you know all these question which even I never knew,that means you've done them"I said.

"sooo you must also have done them,yeh concept hume three years pehle coaching ke time pe kara dia tha,so that is why I KNEW it and even u must be knowing czz u have done the same coaching"he said straight-forward.

"f**kkkk...don't tell me you did this years back and you remember it,I mean even I did it but i forgot it...?!?!f**k me...!!!"

"no I won't f**k you,czz I'm not a gay"he joked.

"haha...very funny..but seriously you're something...SOMETHING(I said with aspiring actions)"

"well is that a compliemt?!?!"he assured.

"oh yes it is you dumb!!!"

"hmmm...chal yaar let's sleep warna how will we get up at 7"he said with a yawn and while that I noticed his awesome white teeths.jeeezzz I was crazy.

"7????????????but the classes are at 9...why so early dude???"I questioned.

"hmm..cauze uhhh...n..nothing...good night mere DARLING"he said smiling and closing his eyes.

"yahhh good night my f**kER FRIEND"I said.

"hmmm,someone's finally becoming like us"he mumbled and went to sleep,I never replied and just passed-on a smirk,well I never understood what he was saying but after about exact 33 seconds I realized he said it because of the uncontrobale usage of F-words in my dictionary now.f**k him now!!!

~~~

7:15 am day 2

"ohhh stop it,scchh plzz tum yeh..."a sweet voice kept on trembling in my ears and kept on disturbing my sleep.

"ohh c'mon jaan"now this voice was familier!!!

finally,after getting disturbed continously from the part thirty minutes and 25seconds,I woke up and saw rahul sleeping beside me with his body RED,don't ask the reason now?!?!?

"holyyy cow"I barked on seeing rahul's state,his face was literally like..wow-it-was-awesome!!f**k him man!!!

"urghhhhhh"I again barked and followed one stranger kinda and other,the familier voice,i followed for 3 whole minutes and finally reached our floor's corridor's exit.I was like what-the-f**k-is-he-doing!!!!!

"armaan????and the girl"I muttered as I saw him hugging the same girl who was the first one to appretiate his challenging question yesterdat morning.that girl was still looking like an angel,dark eyes with smoky make up,a bit lip gloss strawberry flavourd and wearing a salwaar kameez,yesterday she wore something exposive and now salwaar kameez...?!?!

"INTERESTING"I smiled cause I've understood why armaan said last night taht he had wo wake up early,I though he was concerned a bit about studies but no mr.DARLING is considered about the bitch,no..no..actually the HEAVENLY bitch.

I smiled at the sweet couple,I thought they would do something like a smooch or a love-bite,but they just kept on admiring each other as if their eyes have got nothing else,I don't know why but it felt APLOMB...!!!yess the word that was f**ked out of my dictionary was back.trust me they were looking heavenly,the greek god and the goddess romancing,trust me they made a really hot and sweet couple at the same time.

I............KEPT on muttering the shit and then later I thought that mannnn I can be a poet,wah!!wah!!!lmaooo.I laughed a bit and took out my cellphon,took a video of the heavenly couple and came back to sleep.

the vidoe considered the following lines.

"oh my jaan I love you shona"armaan.

"I love you too mere jaana"girl.

"you know I missed you so much"armaan.

"awww my pumpkin pie"girl.

AFTER HALF AN HOUR 7:45a.m

I saw the handle of the door moving,I knew who it was so I need not worry,armaan came in silently,pin-drop silenece,without even uttering a word.I could see something on his cheeks,RED mark of a sweet kiss,OH gawdddd...

"so f**king romantic"I whispered and smirked.

he came back and settled in his bed and acted as if he's in deep sleep but he couldn't fake acting that what about he is dreaming of--that--girl!!!

~~~

hey guys,I hope it was nice,be excited....yesssss...be excited because I'm gonna show some love now along with some good morals.please leave LONG LONG comments and press the like tab.love you all.

~~~
luv
samica(karan's angel & miss.ksgian)
Edited by ksgforever10 - 13 years ago
ksgforever10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

hey guys,thankyou all for all your love and support,your awesome and trmendous comments do encourage me to write more.thanks to each and every person.I love you all and will try and update the next part of LOVE IN 10 DAYS very soon.love you all.please do keep long and encouraging comments because seriously they mean a lot to me.šŸ˜Š

luv
samica(karan's angel & miss.ksgian)
Edited by ksgforever10 - 13 years ago
-RabiaKSGKaJen- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
*Reserved*
First To Comment Again :)

*Edited*
I Love Bein The First One To Comment On Ur FF :)) :P
Great Part.. 
LOL Da Wrd F***.. No1 Can Stop Usin Dat Word.. 
Even I Cnt..
LMAO "Darling"
ROFL Raooolll Is Sooo F***in Gayy Man ! :P..
OMG Who Is Dis Girl Dat Armaan Is Wiv..
Hmm By The Hint You Have Given 'Salwaar Kameez' I Fink Its RIDDHIMA <3..
If It Is Den Wohooo.. AR Togetha :))..
Plzzz Update The Nxt Part Soon..
Really Lukin 4wrd To It..

Edited by -RabiaKSGKaJen- - 13 years ago
gupta.aditi20 thumbnail
wow rmaan already in love....
i guess she is ridz...
bt i am nt sure....
continue soon....
ur ff sounds like chetan bhagat is wrting...
i mean it is just wow.....
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey dear........just read all the parts and must say I just love this ff to the corešŸ‘........wow Armaan is so intelligent yaar................So he is in love with Some girl.......who is the lucky one yaar.........hmmmm Riddhima?.......Lets see............do continue soon............thanks for the PM...........take care..............
Lots of Love
GEET
Edited by sweetdesire - 13 years ago