Users

Frequent Posters

kajenluv6 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
 soooooooo aweasome
ksgforever10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
6 idiots-ye saali kameene zindagi na jaane kya kya karwa gaeee...!!!

part 1

present:24th april 2011

I RANVIJAY SINGH...

my cell phone rang exact at six in the morning.A wild western song jingled in the air.Despite the fact that the handset was lying very close to my ear,it failed to wake me up.The mobile kept on buzzing...

"I see you windin' & grindin' up on that floor,

I know you see me looking at you when you already know,

I wanna love you..love you..you already know..."

The wake up cell went on for a minute and then it paused.there was silence in the air.nothing was audible than the low sound of my breathing and the rythmic song of the raindrops that were splashing outside my house on the ground.after some time the mobile  went on again and the same song overtook once again.i was still grasped by the bed.by the fifth trial of the mobile i woke up.it was a pleasant post-monsoon sunday dawn,undoudtedly the most beautiful one of the year.the golden sunrays,peeping out of the dense clouds,had almost torn the darkness of the apart.the garden outside my bedroom was full of wonderfull colours,but inside the room there was dominance of only one shade-RED.

The day breakout outside was so marvelous that anyone would wake up with a huge "WOW" in his/her lips.

"OH f**k"..but that what was i said when i woke up.my eyes were red and numb,and the area around it was swollen.The clean,well-ironed,white shirt i had on my body from the last forenoon had turned grubby and crumbled.I opened my eyes with some mixed feelings,fright & agony.I picked up the handset--which was still ringing--it was ARMAAN calling--i threw it against the white and red wall.WHITE & RED was not the colour pattern,but there were some dried red marks of blood on the white wall that changed the ambiance of that place.no sooner i had raise my right hand to throw the handset and i yelled again...

"HOLY SHIT..."

i was in trememdous soreness.my left palm was shivering and the wrist was covered with a desiccated coat of blood.the cream-color bed sheet over my bed had many red makrs on it--marks of blood again.THE air inside the one-fort-square-foot room was full of pungent smell, of the same red fluid.

The presence of a sharp red razor near the pillow, on the bed, made it clear that last night i had tried to slash my own wrist--an attempt of SUICIDE that failed,fortunately.My hand bled dably, but the wound was not adequate to complete my unithecal objective.Despite of severe blood i was alive,though i had fainted after sometime of my attempt, i had lost my unconciousness and had fell asleep with my painful wound but woke up only to see myself f**kingly alive.

"OH GOD,HOW THE HELL AM I ALIVE???f**k,f**k,f**k...WHY DIDN'T I DIE....?!?!"

I cursed myself and began to howl like a bloody four year old child.for a few moments i sat quitely without uttering a word.there was a kind of DARK SILENCE in the air, as it was the SILENCE BEFORE the STORM...!!!

then i picked up the razor again...placed the tip of that deadly weapon on the right forearm, about a feet away from the wrist.

and SLASHED down...!!!

The blade was cutting my veins and moving towards the palm slowly.

I slashed staraight down...

as DEEP as POSSOBLE!!!

I applied my entire energy to slaughter mayself...A massive fountain of blood arose from my forearm, a large part of the floor was covered with blood...I had read an article on internet few days ago, a destructive article in true sense.The title of that vicious piece of wriring was..HOW TO SUCCESSFULLY VUT YOUR WRIST AND DIE...

I shifted the razor to the right hand and tried to slice the other forearm as well, but the hurting was so horendous that I failed to do it and threw the small yet lethal razor aggressively on the floor...

I screamed in pain, it was probaably the worst one i had ever experianced in my life.my scream was loud enough to make my family members alert.listening to my earsplitting screams my family members gor scared and horrified, and they tried to enter my room but they couldn't as it was LOCKED.

"open the door son.It's me your mother.please open the door"

listening to her worried words I tried to control my screeches, but the killing pain did not allow me to calm down at all.I somehow managed to stand up and walk a few steps, the blood from my wounds was dripping down and marking my footseps.I was becoming weaker and weaker every moment.I hardly had any energy left.SUDDENLY,my legs refused to bear the pain and i fell on the ground.now 1 living indivisual was lying alive on the floor.i was trumbling like hell and my heartily wish was that the painful ceremony towards the death should be finished soon and provide me the eternal senerity...

I boosted some energy in myslef and moved further.

then I stopped near a table...

Opened my USED TO BE college bag...

Took out a revolver...

Held it in my palm and aimed at point black range, my head..

after a choas of four minutes there was peace,complete peace.I RANVIJAY SINGH had completly and FINALLY given up my life.i was just spending the last few moments of my life joyfully dying on bloodfull ground.then suddenly my whole past flashed in front of my eyes...I had five seconds left to live..but never knew that those five seconds will show my whole past 5 years journey...with my best friends ARMAAN,RIDDHIMA,MUSKAAN,RAHUL and my DEAD LOVE anvesha...!!!

pheww...finally ended with part 1...i hope it was not that boring..hope it was up to the mark...

please do comment...and be ready to meet ARMAAN MALLIK,RIDDHIMA GUPTA AND others in the next part..hope nothng will be confising..RANVIJAY singh will describe his life of the past 5 years in MBBS which forced him to do this SIN...!!!

please do comment and press the like button...

luv😊

samica(karan's angel & miss.ksgian)😊

Edited by ksgforever10 - 13 years ago
ksgforever10 thumbnail

HEY guys just wanted to thank you all on the previous intro that I Gave...so here goes the 1st part of this FF..hope it was a nice part..it is 4 in the morning and i had started writing this part at 1 when i was not feeling sleepy...i just printed this thought of mines on the computer as the first part..please do comment and seriously guys criticism is welcomed...anyways..luv u all and thnx once again..and yahhhh forgot to say...HAPPY HOLI...!!!😊

luv😳
samica(karan's angel & miss.ksgian)😳
-RabiaKSGKaJen- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
*Reserved*

*Edited*
SAMICA ! <3
I WANT TO ASK YOU SMIN DO YOU LOVE BLOOD OR WAT ??
DO YOU LOVE SAD PARTS ??
COZ SERIOUSLY THE WAY YOU WRITE SAD PARTS IS MIND-BLOWING.. BUT SOOO SADD.. 
I DNT KNW RANVIJAY BUT I CRIED READIN DIS PART !
IT WAS DEPRESSING..
HE COMMITED SUICIDE !
W*H.. SAMICAAA I REALLY WANNA READ MORE... 
PLZZZ UPDATE SOON
(IM STYL CRYING)

Once A KaJen'ian, KSG'ian & Jeni'ian.. Always A KaJen'ian, KSG'ian & Jen'ian <3
Edited by -RabiaKSGKaJen- - 13 years ago
ksgforever10 thumbnail

*sorry double posting*

ankitajain94 thumbnail
awresome part
felt bad for ranvijay
cont soon
thnx for d pm
Diyan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey great intro yaar...
pls add me to your pm list
i'm looking forward in reading your ff
tc
..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow Samica This FF is Awesome!
Loved the intro,the characters and this Part..OMG He commited Suicide?Made me Shudder! Very Well-written!Post more soon!
And please add me to your pm list!
Love,
Maitree
Mojo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
shitttt!!!!! sam y did rannvijay died?!!!!! but this acually seems interesting.....and believe me samica armaan mallik i never knew you can describe your scenes so perfectly!!!!! i don't if you would believe this or not but it actually felt like i was reading a DD BOOK!!!! because you actually wrote it awesomley!!!! freakkk mannnn sam if the first part only was so well described and fab so i wonder how will be the further parts!!!! damn intrigued for the next part!!!! SAM you rocked it......yaar i have never loved any other FF so much!!! i loved it loved it loved it!!!!! and trust me you can be a wvery very very very good writer!!!!
qt4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG!
Pehle part me hi uda dia!
Cant wait 4 next!
Cont super soon