Frequent Posters

LuvSSever thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ofcourse it is our Beloved Archu.   πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ  πŸ˜’
Edited by umayal - 13 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Archana gets my vote for both the star of the day and the fool. How can she even think of having Vaishali and Dharmesh reconcile? Archana has seen Dharmesh for the scum he is, this is not something that should be forgiven. Vaishali has been through hell just like Madhuri, both women deserve better.
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I never thought I will ever vote Archana for this section.. I love her from day 1.. But today she was acting very wierd.. How can she think of Vaishu giving a second chance to DHARMESH.. He did not even bother to inform her before running away forget about asking sorry.. He never thought about Vaishu's baby and also still not feeling guilty...
Also Madhuri was second fool who wanted to divorce Dharmesh for Vaishu.. She should have known Dharmesh better by now..
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Even though I am a big Archana fan , I am very happy she is wining today ...Because  wrong is wrong and the majority should decide who is wrong and I can see today that majorty here is very fair and they vote for the right candidate ..

I had faith in the  voting members and they have proved me right .....πŸ‘

this kind of regressive and foolish thinking should never be encouraged ...If the Cvs come here...this will be a good indication .....A big thumbs down to this sort of thinking ...Giving Bigamist Dharmesh a secomd chance just because she is supposed to have married her ....πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Even though I am a big Archana fan , I am very happy she is wining today ...Because  wrong is wrong and the majority should decide who is wrong and I can see today that majorty here is very fair and they vote for the right candidate ..

I had faith in the  voting members and they have proved me right .....πŸ‘

this kind of regressive and foolish thinking should never be encouraged ...If the Cvs come here...this will be a good indication .....A big thumbs down to this sort of thinking ...Giving Bigamist Dharmesh a secomd chance just because she is supposed to have married her ....πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

It was bad enough that the CVs dragged Dharmesh's track for so long but now they are having Archana be his cheerleader, it is just sick. How can she think Dharmesh will do right by Vaishali when he hasn't done anything right so far? Instead of staying back and taking care of his ill child, he has run away like the coward that he is. Archana needed someone to knock sense into her today, she was just foolish!
Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

My vote goes for Archana...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ She is the fool today...wrong is wrong even if I appreciate her...

Jaanu you are totally right..I agree with you...

Bye..

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Tany di i never had any doubt about viewers voting pattern. We love Arman n Archana is our fav girl but we r defo not dimwitted like her. We vote sensibly. The voting in SOTD n FOTD reflect wat most viewers like n dislike 4 sure!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Btw Thanee, Racchu n Usha, i read u voted 4 Archu tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Never thought we wud c this day!!
Edited by omshreejaanu - 13 years ago
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Tany di i never had any doubt about viewers voting pattern. We love Arman n Archana is our fav girl but we r defo not dimwitted like her. We vote sensibly. The voting in SOTD n FOTD reflect wat most viewers like n dislike 4 sure!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Btw Thanee, Racchu n Usha, i read u voted 4 Archu tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Never thought we wud c this day!!

Yes no other option left.. Cant believe myself even now that I voted for my fav character.. I did not feel she was a fool when she decided to divorce Manav for his zimmedaari sake (dont like to take that name) πŸ˜†.. I thought she was a love stuck puppy or a dedicated wife.. But yesterday 😑 though I liked her supporting Madhuri..
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hey FOTD crossed 50 votes for the first time ....πŸ₯³
archanamanav thumbnail
😲..varsha beating archu...😲..two fools in the same house..πŸ€”