Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 17th March 2011 (Page 20)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
20 [30.77%]
35 [53.85%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [1.54%]
1 [1.54%]
1 [1.54%]
1 [1.54%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [1.54%]
5 [7.69%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Tanya hope this time ur assumptions come true!!! You rock re Clap
And S Tanya I will wait for that wonderful insight of ours on my post!!!
@Bhallarox Shibu turned suspicious when he took the money gave him lots of money to go and deposit in Bank.Well now what happens he gives the old villian style smile and keeps the money in pocket and goes somewhere thats why all of us are suspicious about him

@Jaanu ji Kindly join Tanya in becoming CV of PR your touch is needed to spice up things around.Wink I guess you will provide the real spice missing now Arman romanace and then may be Archu kidnapROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallaroxomshreejaanuTanyaz

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
]Tanya hope this time ur assumptions come true!!! You rock re Clap
And S Tanya I will wait for that wonderful insight of ours on my post!!!
@Bhallarox Shibu turned suspicious when he took the money gave him lots of money to go and deposit in Bank.Well now what happens he gives the old villian style smile and keeps the money in pocket and goes somewhere thats why all of us are suspicious about him

@Jaanu ji Kindly join Tanya in becoming CV of PR your touch is needed to spice up things around.Wink I guess you will provide the real spice missing now Arman romanace and then may be Archu kidnapROFL

Wait, was that on 17th March? And was that cruel smile of Shibu or was it the man that was working for Savita? You know, I also am starting to think Manav's business is headed for trouble. Now you know the man at the Savita chawl Jaishankar, he went to Manav's business and asked for money. Do you think the man who took money from Manav has anything to do with Chibu stealing money?

Edited by bhallarox - 18 March 2011 at 8:35pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

omshreejaanu

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Jai, Tany di is very gud n will do a gud job. She is not guru ji 4 nothing.
U read my Achu kidnapped!!ShockedROFL OMG u must think i'm crazy.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarbhallarox

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Thanks Jai , yo uare too kind ...
Not all my predictions have come true ....

I think this one could have something in it ...You see before manav and savita had only one relationship between them ...that was mother and son ....now they have entered another relationship ......a professional one ...
I think this angle will play a role in future ..When savita's business will not be able to pay manav back then Manav could have the upper hand ..So far it was his mother who was calling the shots and a frstrated Manav had no choice but to listen ...
Manav will still not be interested ....I think this time he is seriously fed up but Archana will come in and she will show Savita a totally different side of hers ...
Archan will become very firm and strict with her ....however on the side she will work very hard to bring back mother and son together again ..Make them do things for each other ..Damodar too will help her in this ..

Jaishankaromshreejaanu

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhallarox

]Wait, was that on 17th March? And was that cruel smile of Shibu or was it the man that was working for Savita? You know, I also am starting to think Manav's business is headed for trouble. Now you know the man at the Savita chawl Jaishankar, he went to Manav's business and asked for money. Do you think the man who took money from Manav has anything to do with Chibu stealing money?

I honestly don't know what's up with Shibu ..I just feel he is connected to someone ..whome , I have no idea ??
Ajit is about to get into some serious trouble ...There will be problem between Ajit and manav and probably vandu getting kicked out ...
When Vandiat will come home , Archana vahini will sort out her problems and that is another way savita will realize that now Archana is indispensable for the family ...she may have her issues with Archana but her rest of the family loves her and needs her ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

omshreejaanu

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
]Wait, was that on 17th March? And was that cruel smile of Shibu or was it the man that was working for Savita? You know, I also am starting to think Manav's business is headed for trouble. Now you know the man at the Savita chawl Jaishankar, he went to Manav's business and asked for money. Do you think the man who took money from Manav has anything to do with Chibu stealing money?
[/QUOTE]

I honestly don't know what's up with Shibu ..I just feel he is connected to someone ..whome , I have no idea ??
Ajit is about to get into some serious trouble ...There will be problem between Ajit and manav and probably vandu getting kicked out ...
When Vandiat will come home , Archana vahini will sort out her problems and that is another way savita will realize that now Archana is indispensable for the family ...she may have her issues with Archana but her rest of the family loves her and needs her ..

Oh no hopefully Vandu won't get kicked out, poor Vandu has had to tolerate so much at sasural and now Ajit becoming good, you know the slap he gave Vandu made me wonder will he turn bad. But then he apologized, so my doubts got less and even after he scolded Rasika for the necklace, I thought Ajit Vandu problem got fixed. The nhe started gambling. So my doubts got raised again. Now a couple episodes back Manav told Ajit about never to gamble again, notice how it ended at Ajit kind of glaring at Manav, what do you think Tanyaz will Ajit turn bad? And if Ajit turns bad again, do you think Chibu will take Manav's side or Ajit's side?
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Ajit is definitely going wrong ....
Vandita will have problems and Archana will help her to sort out the problems and that will show savita how important Archana is to vandita ....
Shibu , I really don't know about him ..Probably he will stand with Manav ..

Edited by Tanyaz - 18 March 2011 at 9:05pm
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Ok guys , I am hitting the bed now ..See you all tomorrow ...Hug

Jaishankarbhallarox

Go to top