Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
South Africa are a very well balanced side Tanya, they are one of the favs in the WC also I think Pakistan is picking at the right time, Sri Lanka is good too.
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
my husband says india has no chance of winning WC..is it right piya?..
Originally posted by: archanamanav

my husband says india has no chance of winning WC..is it right piya?..

yep Jeeju is 99% right Akka 😆😆😆 the way they are playing right now absolutely no chance 😡 need to improve, bowling, batting, fielding well almost everything 😆
Edited by piya_10 - 13 years ago
archanamanav thumbnail
oh....i thought sachin could get this world cup..he won't play next world cup i think
..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: piya_10

yep Jeeju is 99% right Akka 😆😆😆 the way they are playing right now absolutely no chance 😡 need to improve, bowling, batting, fielding well almost everything 😆

More of anything else, team spirit to think in one direction, rest can be taken care of.........
Dhoni's comments hurts a lot ðŸ¥º
Originally posted by: ..Sonii..

More of anything else, team spirit to think in one direction, rest can be taken care of.........
Dhoni's comments hurts a lot ðŸ¥º

what did he say, now days Dada does commentary miss him on the field, he was the best captain ðŸ˜­
Originally posted by: archanamanav

oh....i thought sachin could get this world cup..he won't play next world cup i think

he's turning 38 in April  next WC he'll be 42 😆
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Piya , Pakistan is a very inexperienced team, I don't even know more than half of the names ...Thier strength is the bowling attack ...Omar Gul and Afridi are doing great ....but the lack of experience can come in when their is this battle of nerves ...

I still think Australia ia very strong and yes South Africa is good also ..I think South Africa and Australia would be my teams to pick for now to say that maybe they will win ...

India has a very good batting line , bowling is a bit weak ...I did not read that much what Dhoni said but that statement he made about the middle order only playing for themselves was not that wrong that day ...sachin did such a good job ...Rest of the players too should have carried the momentum ...

I didn't read his other comments ....

Sri Lanka  are always  good opponents ..They know how to fight back ....I am terrified of sangarkara ...
..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
piya, match against eng, he said thank god atleast we tied
after match against SA, he said, some team members play only for crowd cheering and not for team 
From where motivation will come when captin cool thinks like this......
Dada,I miss his actions, coz action speak louder than words ðŸ˜‰

Whatever it is I want Indian team in Wankhede, bas ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜† aagey ka dehk lenge ðŸ˜†

Edited by ..Sonii.. - 13 years ago
archanamanav thumbnail
i think dhoni blames everyone but himself..for the loss..🤣