Bhavna
Sulochna
Vinod
Anyone else
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
Arey I am the only one who voted for Vinod 🤣
I agree Rachna but if she likes as u said she wont allow sush to go and besides Sush is too good to disobey Ekta maata he worships her 😆 so she might give her bakth a chance to direct or get him roles but may be under her banner !!! But for all that to happen it will take year end I think and besides Ekta cant find a new lead all of sudden,the show will sink instead they will end it and also Sush always says that once "PR ends " every time in interviews so practically I think Sush will know when approx PR might end so he might plan accordingly and also he would want to miss being with Anki 😊 Guy is now a days a happy guy with Anki so he would want to leave her too !!!
Yes Jai Ekta Maata is queen of TV Soaps.. She rules everyone.. She might give him a chance to direct a film.. But I feel she should concentrate more on serials than movies.. She is good at it..

But coming to Sushant I would love to see him in a movie but prefer non Balai banner.. I know he will rock.. He is an amazing actor..

Edit: Yes both are happy being with each other... They are very open in the SBB/SBS segments now..
They are the best couple and also good human beings..
Edited by ArManFan1 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by ..Sonii..

Arey I am the only one who voted for Vinod 🤣

Im tempted to vote him but his screeching gets on my nerves
Missing PR today.. But loved Sushita's performance in CB.. They both looked 😍
yeah Rachna and I think he is too good of guy to go against Ekta and besides all these offers are at very early stages so it will for sure take some time to finalize and he will have a discussion with his Ekta Maata for sure.so I dont think he will leave before PR ends he is guy who when he commits himself does not leave until his commitment is over,he is such a wonderful soul so i think his plan of actions after PR gets over n not before that I think!!! 
And practically Ekta knows  TRP of PR is due to Sushita so she knows TRP will go down if she brings in new lead so she will rather end it but I think  Sush will make action plan after PR ends not before that I think!!!
Yes Jai PR TRPs is mainly coz of these 2..  Their chemisry hit with audience immediately.. Ekta Maata is good at this.. Dont know how will she imagine before itlself.. I have to agree with this that she has given some good onscreen couple and made their chemistry work..

Coming to Sushant. He is a sensible guy and bahut soch samaj ke faisla karega..
yeah Rachna he will think and decide that is good for all.
And yaar did any one of see the entire CB 2 maha Holi epi.Was Sushita there only for 3 n half minutes for the dance only or there where any other segments involving them?Anyone know!!!Dont want to see the whole epi!!!
Originally posted by Jaishankar

yeah Rachna he will think and decide that is good for all.
And yaar did any one of see the entire CB 2 maha Holi epi.Was Sushita there only for 3 n half minutes for the dance only or there where any other segments involving them?Anyone know!!!Dont want to see the whole epi!!!
I saw everything except the ending part (missed last break).. Just before the performance they were welcomed by someone from CB serial who said he is Manav's friend and then asked them to perform.. thats it.. But they really looking good..
Thanks Rachna for the info yup they really looked good especially green Anki looked smoking hot!!! And of course sush looking good as usual!!!