Poll Choice
Login To Vote
-SushitaLover- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by-omshreejaanu

Hello Lunzi
@ bold
Well may b Jaywant Rane will become the lead.🤣 Let me write up a scenario 4 u. U'll like it😈
Manav gets killed in an accident. Archu turns paagal n forgets everything n she is pregnant n Jaywant marries her. There goes another passionate love story !!😃

janu di katti wid u😭this story is vry🤢i dnt wnt tht 2 happen...😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Omg all these girls r kattis with me.
Ok baba PR is incomplete without Sushant n nobody has the right 2 romance Ankita in PR except her gugu😆

archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
arey why these girls upset..we are talking if sushant leaves..not when sushant is there..🤔..you write it teacher..i will promote..😆
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sreedi..i agree Anki shares a good chemistry wid Mahesh esp the scene where Jaywant proposes Archu and holds her hand first asusual ArMan fan in me made angry but in dat scene both of dere acting was too good and wen she rans away nd cries near manav,manav's expressions were hillariousss loll poor thing
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Who  is voting for Archana ....😵
archanamanav thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Tanyaz

Who  is voting for Archana ....😵

when no one worthy of vote..manav and archu gets the vote
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Oh Yes Di Archana is winning.. We all were confused whom to vote and with great difficulty I voted for Manav as there was nothing but Archana with all her stupidity is winning.. May be people liked her the way she supported Madhuri which is correct but her thinking about Reconciliation of Vaishali and Dharmesh 😲
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think what people have liked  are

1 . We all were worried that she will immediately say to manav, forget about us , go to your mother ....but  when he said ' My mother has changed ' she just said ' Maybe ' 😆..That was great ...
As of now , she has no intentions of sending Manav back and Manav has no intentions of leaving her ...

2. And then her protecting madhuri from Varsha's insults ...that was  good also ..

3. She was wrong , very wrong in backing Madhuri in her decision to divorce bu tI think most here who are voting do think that the decisison is Madhur's alone and Archana was bought in by her  only to mediate ....

As for her telling Vaishali to go back to Dharmesh, for that she will be punished by winning hands down ' Fool Of The day' .
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
LovePRSoham thumbnail
This content was originally posted by---DivyaCutie--

janu di katti wid u😭this story is vry🤢i dnt wnt tht 2 happen...😭

Oh my Good Jaanu what is this?? I cant think PR without Sushant.. Jaywant is better but Sushant is the best anytime esp with Archu.. U see Ankita does not like any other girl with Sushant and I think it is same with Sushant as well or atleast we crazy fans feel that 😉
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tanyadi..you are not using the siggy you won in Ankita's AT?