Savita
Bhavna
Sulochna
Vinod
Anyone else
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
what an boring episode again.................๐Ÿ˜•
whats wrong with  '''cv''''....why they make '''sibu'''charecter turned into negative......๐Ÿคข
where is armaan  romance  scene  from  2 weeks?????????๐Ÿ˜ญ

my  vote goes to  no-----one...............i

i agree, but how did shibu turn bad?
vote for bhavna. her dreams of being a grandma are shattered due to Varsha.
Bakwas episode and no one is the star today...
my vote goes to manav for being firm in going back to D's only wid Archu :))

Archu was not totally at fault yes her dialogue was bit annoying but she actually hasnt persuaded madhuri it was she who took dat decision and Archu acted as a mediator between dose two and if she supported divorce decision also den the whole fault is Vaishali's cos after knowing the truth she pleaded ArMan not to tell anyone the truth so as she never took proper decision den so obviously she might have felt  Vaishali is confused but yes'day her confusion got cleared dats it..i dun blame Archu completely...

more dan Archu i feel scared for Manav cos firstly dis business is soo risky and dis shibu is been showed as negative(and i think he is jay's spy) ๐Ÿ˜’

i hate saying dis but i think PR is used to be more of ArMan pre Reunion dan now except for initial epis of dere marriage..CVs are hardly trying to show ArMan and dere love story and concentrating more on family life more..๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
Edited by Gene_Nisha - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Yes .....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Even Archu has gone crazy ....she  wants pretty vaishali to go back to this man who has clearly done  a fraud on her , FBD .....๐Ÿคข

Paagal she is ....

But I think Manav is thinking Ok now ...he could have shown a little more sensitivity and maybe tried little more talk with his mother but in general I think he has been trying and now he does looks fed up ...
I am very happy that he said today " My mother knows I cannot live without you , still she is comign in the way of my happiness' ......

And now he will have to face the market ka tamasha again ....๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Damodar also behaving little better now ...after he told savita ' I am not your servant ' he has been looking after her better .....but Savita will drive him mad also ....

And what  is this Shibu .....mystery man .....๐Ÿ˜†

Me thinks he is working for TDH ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Voting for none. The episode was not bad. It was worse.

The superfluous handling of a lead character again on fore. After giving some character consistent and mullable track on Manav's dilemma, Cvs struck againโ€ฆ churning out habitual trash. Archana was rubbish today. Her changing relationship may yet be plausible. Initially friendly- turned hostile- turned sympathetic again. For when her Dharmesh connection came to light, she perceived her as needful keep, knowingly entering a philandering relationship. Then when facts came to light, her reassessment and restored sympathiesโ€ฆWhat can't be digested is her agreement to Madhuri's proposed 'sacrifice' and Vaishali's advised compromise. She is crass and foolish both. How could she first agree to Madhuri's scheme and then ask Vaishali to accept that vomit? Utter rubbish and nonsense. No one would turn less wretched and culprit would go scot-free- almost encouragedโ€ฆUtter rubbish from scriptwriters and more to come?๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Boring episode today.
Savita continuing her adamant stand. Archana sounding really really foolish again.
varsha hyperventilating and Manju scheming!
I would LOVE to know what exactly Archana has in mind after madhuri divorces Dhramesh! 
No star for me.

No star for me today ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ 

Silly Archu how can she even suggest that Vaishali should consider getting back with Dharmesh. She is foolish not manipulative, Madhuri was already thinking of divorcing Dharmesh even before meeting Archu, don't think Archu should be blamed for that.
Agree with what Tanya di wrote, the mothers in this show make wrong decisions but Archu gets more flak than all of them and she is held responsible for their decision.

Show is so boring now ๐Ÿคข.Judging by the pre-cap, the hurt mother track is going to be stretched even longer ๐Ÿคข Varsha-Bhavna track is starting, that would be stretched for god knows how long๐Ÿฅฑ poor Satish 
No star 4 me.
Archu foolish number one n her decision making skills n advice suck. How come she is like this? Varsha n Vaishali r at least more realistic .Oh God koi iss ladki ko shake karo n wake her up. In wat world is she living?
Manav too doesn't deserve my vote. Till when will we c him running 2 his wife n cry like a lost puppy? Ur mom is sick n cannot think straight. Take the bull by the horns. Act big boy, get a grip on the situation n end this mess. This track is boring.
Varsha told Bhavna the truth!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Gud wats the use 2 hide such an important matter but yes this is really the limit - taking appointment 4 ur DIL without consulting her just 4 ur crave of POTA mind u, POTI is 4 aliens i guess.
Savita, ok i must admit, she made me laugh. Oh god this lady is surely something. She has a stall now n dont need her son.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I think Archana shud learn how 2 become independent n use her time wisely from her MIL instead of talking nonsense with her sisters.๐Ÿ˜ก
Mads better move 2 punjab babe. Ur bright clothes were hurting my eyes now ur stupidities r making me go crazy. Go go go!! One mahaan is enuf 2bear in PR land.
I say again, no star 4 me. Only fools๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 

I don't understand something here ...

Why doesn't madhuri wears a mangalsutra and sindoor .She is Dharmesh's first legal wife ..She doesn't wear it and vaishali does???๐Ÿ˜•

Even Archana, when she was not married to Manav and had a live in relationship with him for 2 weeks  ( I don't care if Manav was going around announcing to the world that  she is my wife ) then she too was wearing sindoor all the time ...
I know Manav had filled her maang but they were  still not married properly , even then she always wore sindoor ....

Here Madhuri , with a child and a proper legal married status , conservative values ...still doesn't wear sindoor or mangalsutra ...
i guess panjabi's don't wear it guruji..i am not sure..though
Edited by archanamanav - 13 years ago