Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvSSever thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

She will never be uninvolved , she is the heroine you silly billy ....🀣

Oh, Yes Of course Di, Me Silly Billy. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†. How could i forget she is the Lead. πŸ˜ƒ

Thank God and Tanya Di , I was so stressed today after coming from work, then This PR brought hell but your posts had made me feel easy.(Especially jay Kidnapping archu) . Now hope I will get sleep.

Edited by umayal - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Good , now go sleep and think about handsome guys  πŸ˜‰ ....don't think about work   or silly Archana ....πŸ˜†
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I voted for Archana, I am glad she defended Madhuri when Varsha started insulting her. Varsha is just too much, she hasn't changed her ways at all.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hey , is there no Pr tomorrow ??
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I thought I will not vote for anyone today.. There was nothing in the show.. It was boring and irrittating..

But atlast decided to vote for Manav.. This guy tried everthing to convince his mom but she is very very adamant and trying to be very rude..
Good he decided that he will not try again.. What is the use of trying? Yes Manav was correct when he said he has hurt himself when ever he went to convince his mom.. Feeling bad for him..

Savita Aai is just getting worse day by day.. I dont feel bad for her anymore.. She is destroying herself by being stubborn.. I dont think people who are ill will act like this.. There is no link in being stubborn and forgetting things.. CV's are messing up completely now.. If they are continuing like this then they will not know how to get out of this..
They have done this before as well.. Archana and Manav's remarriage, Shravani's exit and also Dharmesh running away.. Everything was abrupt.. This is what happens if you mess up too much.. CV's ab tho sudhar jaao...

Archana - Gosh what is with my girl now.. She wants Vaishu give a second chance to her marriage?? She was one who asked Dharmesh "Kaisa Pyaar hai tumhaara, aaj kisi ek se pyaar hogaya kal kisi aur se".. I think she forgot everything.. Why is she so nice to Dharmesh.. She might be thinking about Vaishu but ask her once before deciding on your own.. Manav did say decision should be taken solely by Vaishu then why the hell did Archana take?? Fine Madhuri decided to divorce Dharmesh but that does not mean that Vaishu should give a second chance.. I think this was what she always wanted when she said soch samajh kar faisla lena hoga πŸ˜•.. No Archu please you are wrong. Dharmesh ko kal koi aur pasand ayega tab kya karegi Vaishali.. Again back to square one πŸ˜•.. He will shamelessly say I love someone else but you will be my wife too and that too legal and will give you money.. But since I love the new girl I will marry her and stay with her πŸ˜•.. What should Vaishali do??

Shibu πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘

PreCap - Savita Aai at her best insulting Manav.. Does not look good at all.

Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Tanya I dont think PR is there tomorrow the Precap says next week instead of kal so I dont think there is PR tomorrow!!!
And regardng Manav even though I am happy that he is not going to leave Archu but many may not agree but again Manav is going back to square one. Many of you are seeing the fact that Manav has done enough and he should not go back .I agree he should not give in but I think its time he must realize Savita needs real treatment with a good doc.You dont need to go at least give Damo money and her treated coz with her condition going to get worse ,Manav is the one again going to cry.
I am sorry to say I am amazed that a 30 year old guy like Manav can be so dumb in the sense that his mind only sees the fact that my mom says "she does not love me anyone" and ignores the fact that she needs proper treatment and care.Instead og being ignorant on her health at least he could get some good doctors through Damo and get cured first.Instead sitting in the temple and saying everything will be Ok,nothing will be ok until you do something..I would say put ur words into action which he has not done in Savita's case.
All say Manav did everything he can,I wanted to ask what is the point of asking forgiveness after driving a old lady mad by an ignorant approach.Is that what he keeps saying I did everything !!! What did he do.Has he been visiting his mom regularly or taking care of their expenses ? Archu has to remind him to go and see his mom then how can he keep saying I did everything.
I agree Savita is under fault but Manav is equally under fault for the current mess his ignorant attitude and approach that he decided has cost him and his mom health which is bitter fact...Now its fine be angry with Savita well people had to tell Manav that his mom is sick he cant figure out himself so I dont expect some miracle from Manav...But at least he needs to give priorities on things .Stop his samaj seva and focus on Savita 's treatment.Who is asking Manav to leave Archu dont if Savita is adamant you also be firm dont give up ,you dont want to visit ur mom fine too at least through Damo get her treatment done at least he can do that I believe . Be in your  Shawl with wih ur wife dont visit Savita thats Manav's wish but at least he could do is get Savita cured by getting her to good doctors through Damo.Later when Savita is bit alright Damo could tell what all Manav now did that way Savita will start thinking about Manav.
Instead of talking n talking n talking with no action plan and thinking I am going to wait till my mom comes and asks forgiveness then I am sorry it might be too late where Savita might just exist in photo and Manav might go into depression next so I want Manav to think before making decisions which I think everyone here will agree.Continue ur samaj seva for others but get ur mom treated too for God's sake...If not then either Savita will die of this depression or she will go total mental,then what will be the point of all this will Manav be normal then??? so for his sake I think Manav needs to realize this if he really wants to see his mom to make her understand anything he desires then get her treated first and make that as his priority!!!!

PS : Like in precap Savita is going to do and will continue to do all nonsense in idea of trying to forget Manav which she cant after all she is a mother.She is totally sick and is in a very dangerous mode. The challenge to see behind the Mask here...Manav has never been to do that ,he needs to see beyond and understand her by looking into her heart which is saying a different story.If he looks deep into her heart which he has never done he would understand the love Savita has over Manav has turned into some psychic obsession and it needs treatment. In this rage she is doing all the crap which Manav instead of getting angry needs to analyze and get her treatment started through Damo at least.Empty promises in not going to help Savita cured ,Manav needs to understand that if ever he wants to stay as a happy family with Savita accepting Archu ,Savita good health is imp she needs to be alive for that.Otherwise Manav would be talking to Savita's photos in a while n I dont want to even Imagine Manav's condition at that time...He will never forgive himself....For ur sake think before you make decisions Manav please think!!!

Edited by Jaishankar - 13 years ago
Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

hi..Don't know..whom to vote nobody deserve...

episode so boring...I'm fed up...there's nothing good.thing..evrywhere unhappiness.πŸ˜”Prob everywhere....

Archu;..I agree she support Madhuri..but I don't agree she accept Madhuri's decision..That she will divorce....Why Madhuri must divorce..She is the first wife...will have another child..Why she must divorce..If Darmesh really loved Vaishaili ..Divorce would be done since long time but now..Madhuri is still Darmesh first wife.....and don't forget she is pregnant..

Archu wake up...yes you love your sist..but its not the good way to help her...."You think its so easy"..yes Madhuri will divorce and Vaishaili can be with Darmesh...I'll will say a BIG NO..IT WILL NOT BE SO EASY..stupid  girl..

Ok If Madhuri divorce...I don't think vaishali will have this courage to live with that.Fattoo...to call him her Pati...To be in the same room...same bed...How can she say Darmesh I forgive you...Impossible..I don't see Vaishali does that...he lied to her...Its not just a small lie...Vaishaili is broken......and this Archu must understand that...

She cant say...Madhuri will divorce and so you  can think about Darmesh...How stupid she can be...its ridiculous..and nonsence.How can she thought about that...She think about Vaishali cause she is her sist..but the fact is here now Madhuri is his wife and is pregnant once more...Phir bhi  Madhuri is thinking divorce.πŸ˜•..

Madhuri foolish character. too.I will say....sorry.I tell that...Archu don't understand the real problem..She just has  Madhuri divorce in her mind and Darmesh /Vaishu be together....πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Consequence..which will have..no matter...don't care..
How..her thought being so bad once more..πŸ˜•...I said once more I thought about decisions she take in past....cause there are some which was bad..even we all know Its for Manv..so here also..she is doing same mistake...

Archana you think Vaishali will be happy with that man..really...❓

Savita what she is doing..??? She ask that man..to take money.from Mavn Ya?? .what I understand she is working..Where she's going like that...??HOw much she will torture his son....??my god..let see how much..this track will going on and on....till we will all hate Savita for once..because..I'm 😑 Very bad track mother and son seperation...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ as I said Archu will do something but what I don't know..suspense

so Varsha tell the truth..Bhavna πŸ˜² I'll will say good..now she will stop teliing" Muje ek pota jaayihe"..πŸ€”
So for this boring episode...I end here till I don't know whom to vote..
You know for whom I will vote ...for Manv because..I'm sad for him...this guy..when he will say YES I'm happy...and now He become  Niroupa Roy.once more crying all time...I very sad for him..He don't know what to do..poor guy..I vote for him YES.......

See you all..IS it  true no PR tomorrow.???.but we must see CB..ya...
bye..boring episode..today..πŸ˜”

Edited by Thanee - 13 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Hey , is there no Pr tomorrow ??

Good question, the CB special is supposed to be 2 hrs right?
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Tanyaz would like to get ur response on previous post which I have posted here in page 6 where I told about PR not coming today as in precap they showed next week and then I made a long bashan πŸ˜†
Its such a great conversation to have with such a wonderful soul like you and I like to more or less keep arguing with you in a nice sweet way (which I am doing I hope πŸ˜†) my long Bashan is incomplete without ur valuable response so go ahead and throw the snow boots πŸ˜†
Edited by Jaishankar - 13 years ago
karsri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Tanyaz,
Yes .....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Even Archu has gone crazy ....she  wants pretty vaishali to go back to this man who has clearly done  a fraud on her , FBD .....🀒
Paagal she is ....

Archana is from stone age, some times she even goes beyond beyond stoneage, remember
sravani's track...
This time she might be thinking about vaishali's baby. she might be thinking it is bad for the kid to
grow up without father.

But I think Manav is thinking Ok now ...he could have shown a little more sensitivity and maybe tried little more talk with his mother but in general I think he has been trying and now he does
looks fed up ...

when he said my mom doesn't love me any more. I told myself,  this guy was wimp before then
he changed, then became 5year old, he saying my mom doesn't love me anymore.

I am very happy that he said today " My mother knows I cannot live without you , still she is comign in the way of my happiness' ......

me too was very happy!!.  I was also very happy to hear him saying i went and apologised for the
mistake i didn't make. Agree with him.  I really hated it when he went and apologised....

And now he will have to face the market ka tamasha again ....😲

Be happy,  What savita is doing is bad for herself only... Yesterday savita was  so sick and crawling to bed,  today she is doing business.. Strange isn't it.

Damodar also behaving little better now ...after he told savita ' I am not your servant ' he has been looking after her better .....but Savita will drive him mad also ....

And what  is this Shibu .....mystery man .....πŸ˜†

CV's always need some one to create problems for manav and archana....otherwise how will the
story run. they are not going to show manav and archana having happy and peaceful life. they need twists...  Shibu mught be that person who can create problems for future tracks...
Me thinks he is working for TDH 😎
I dought it though.  may be he is,... might be from kaka's family.too....
/QUOTE]

Edited by karsri - 13 years ago