Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: umayal

what if madhuri says, archu should have objected it and said her that ,you are the one who need him at this time and you dont have to leave your legal status and Vaishu is 100 times better off without a man like Dharmesh. This should be archu's reply. But what she did was πŸ˜’.

I know , it would have been nice had she descouraged her ....But I am more disappointed in her telling her sister to go back to Dharmesh than  not advising right to madhuri ...
Umi , why is it that everytime a mother goofs up, Archan gets blamed and is made responsible ....

Savita goofs up with manav , not giving a damn about what he wants ...somewhere it is Archana 's fault ..

Shravani dumps Sachu and neevr even checks on him ....now Archana is the one ignoring sachu ...

Madhuri is clearly not thinking about either varun or her new baby ...Yet again now it is Archaan's fault that her two children are in trouble ...

Why is this Umi ...They are the mothers na ....they are responsible for these kids ...they themselves are not doing a good job ...why blame X Y and Z .....

Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
everyone is messed up completely...guruji..no one thinks straight..πŸ€”
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: archanamanav

everyone is messed up completely...guruji..no one thinks straight..πŸ€”

Yes .....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Even Archu has gone crazy ....she  wants pretty vaishali to go back to this man who has clearly done  a fraud on her , FBD .....🀒

Paagal she is ....

But I think Manav is thinking Ok now ...he could have shown a little more sensitivity and maybe tried little more talk with his mother but in general I think he has been trying and now he does looks fed up ...
I am very happy that he said today " My mother knows I cannot live without you , still she is comign in the way of my happiness' ......

And now he will have to face the market ka tamasha again ....😲

Damodar also behaving little better now ...after he told savita ' I am not your servant ' he has been looking after her better .....but Savita will drive him mad also ....

And what  is this Shibu .....mystery man .....πŸ˜†

Me thinks he is working for TDH 😎

LuvSSever thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

I know , it would have been nice had she descouraged her ....But I am more disappointed in her telling her sister to go back to Dharmesh than  not advising right to madhuri ...
Umi , why is it that everytime a mother goofs up, Archan gets blamed and is made responsible ....

Savita goofs up with manav , not giving a damn about what he wants ...somewhere it is Archana 's fault ..

Shravani dumps Sachu and neevr even checks on him ....now Archana is the one ignoring sachu ...

Madhuri is clearly not thinking about either varun or her new baby ...Yet again now it is Archaan's fault that her two children are in trouble ...

Why is this Umi ...They are the mothers na ....they are responsible for these kids ...they themselves are not doing a good job ...why blame X Y and Z .....

Well Asked Di And nicely put. But answers .πŸ˜•

Archana bhi involved hai. Thats the problem. if she stays outside ,then this balme wouldn't have come.
Tanyaz thumbnail

She will never be uninvolved , she is the heroine you silly billy ....🀣

OMG Umi , it's a bloody mad house out there ....πŸ˜†
archanamanav thumbnail
i thought jay is out of country..πŸ˜•..is he going to kidnap archu for jay or what?..πŸ˜•
archanamanav thumbnail
i think shibu is buying return ticket for jay with that money...🀣
archanamanav thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

She will never be uninvolved , she is the heroine you silly billy ....🀣

OMG Umi , it's a bloody mad house out there ....πŸ˜†

i know she tries to solve everyone's problem..thats why she gets the blame..πŸ˜†..she needs to be given some crossword puzzles to keep mind away from these matters..
Tanyaz thumbnail

i thought jay is out of country..πŸ˜•..is he going to kidnap archu for jay or what?..πŸ˜•

Kidnapping is too exciting for PR ..I think I will go crazy with joy if Archu gets kidnapped by TDH 😎 and Manav beats him to pulp ans gets his girl back ...all done in great passion ...☺️

No dear ...nothing of this sort will happen ...we will have to make do with FBD's womanising ....πŸ₯±

savita's yelling and her making horrible faces ....🀒

Sulochna's asthma ......

PR writers find this better  than some  real action ......Confused
Tanyaz thumbnail

[i know she tries to solve everyone's problem..thats why she gets the blame..πŸ˜†..she needs to be given some crossword puzzles to keep mind away from these matters..

OMG, this is a great idea ......Well done Usha .....πŸ€£πŸ‘