Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
I agree pathetic is the word ...Archana is absolutely wrong in asking vaishali to reconsider her decisison and to stay with dharmesh ..... Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
This track with Madhuri and savita is so boring ..But what to do , TRps are high ...
There is no more romance i nthe show ,......and now Shibu is turning strange ...somethign bad will happen to manav's business.....
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
now archu is valuing  marriage too much..🀣..
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am just fed up with the way the show is going.I am happy that Manav did not act like a fool and decided I will leave Archu thats good but again looks like Manav is going back saying I wont say sorry and stuff - back to square one.When will this guy realize that instead of playing this game he needs to treat his mom who is sick...When - I cannot believe that a 30 year old man can be so ignorantly dumb that his mnd ignores the fact that Savita needs treatment and only retains the fact that his mom said she does not love him anymore.First someone please take Manav to a doctor to clear his head.Both now Mother and son need treatment.
The way things are going looks like Savita in the process of forgetting Manav is going to go mental.I wont be surprised if CV's show Savita getting admitted in Mental hospital πŸ˜• .When all of a sudden Shibhu seems to be turning negative may be jaywant entry is likely or....... anything is possible in PR land.
And Archu Mata wah wah as you said kools someone give her a tight slap here.What is her thinking her that women are slaves of men and cant live in this world without them and hence Vaishu needs to go back to Dharmu for that who has no respect for women.Really hopeless of Archu ,how dumb one can be I wonder.She wants to ruin both Madhuri and Vaishu lives here.For God's sake let the both of ladies alone and allow them to make their own decision instead of brain washing.Stop interfering in other people's life and first go and take care of ur sasural thats the need of the hour.In the name of Samaj Seva dont ruin people's life,Archu needs to think about her sasural now instead of doing this crap.
Arman are always turning to be famous for all words no actions crap.Instead going to temple and discussing we will solve it everything will be ok for a change do something put ur words into action Arman.Both of you need a reality check ,Manav get ur wife into D's and get Savita treatment going and let Archu take care of the house.Stop doing samaj seva which is turning to be a nusense sava for others and for a change focus on your life ,your happiness and care of Savita and Sachu.That should be Arman focus now.
CV's if u need a break kindly take it n come back with a refreshed mood or u need to consult a pyschartrist do it please dont make mess in PR now.Please bring a proper track back
Tanyaz thumbnail
jai , the decision was madhuri's , not Archana's ..I was hoping that Archu would discourage Madhuri and say ' think about varun ' but I am disappointed that sheis actually happy that maybe Vaishu can get back and maybe there is a way of getting Vaishu back with Dharmesh if madhuri wants to divorce ..Uptil now I have not seen Archana suggesting to madhuri at all to divorce....this decsion was taken by Madhuri alone when she was in the hotel room...
Where Archu has let me down is telling vaishu to get back with Dharmesh and also I would have liked it if she had discouraged madhuri ...that would have been nice .....

But at this point , I would definitely not call her responsible for the decision that Madhuri is taking...
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Tanya I am not talking about the decision whether it is Madhuri or Archu.Whose decision is does not matter,the point is the thinking of Archu to send back Vaishu to a evil guy like Dharmu knowing he treats women like shit.What was her thinking her which  I am questioning ??? that women cant live without their husband no matter how evil or crap  he may be they need to go back to them and that this society wont give a damn about Vaishu???What is she thinking here. I am angry on Archu thought process here Tanya in depicting women are weak which is wrong.
Its time Archu stop poking her nose in her sisters life.Enough now ,focus on ur Sasural now!!!
Edited by Jaishankar - 13 years ago
LuvSSever thumbnail
Hai Tanya Di,

I was So Disappointed Di. Dont feel Like voting for Anyone.
These Cv's has butchered our Archu Totally.😭  😭
😭she is not Manipulative and Selfish, that fact  I would never disagree on any times But then she was so wrong ,foolish and Dumb today.

Her Low self esteem thought  which she has always(whatever your pati do be at his feet) as made her Go ahead with madhuri's idea of Divorce and this Dumb decision as made her Go into Drains.😭.

what if madhuri says, archu should have objected it and said her that ,you are the one who need him at this time and you dont have to leave your legal status and Vaishu is 100 times better off without a man like Dharmesh. This should be archu's reply. But what she did was πŸ˜’.

Oh,Yesterday I was waiting my archu to do anything constructive to make her inlaws happy but she Giving these insensible ides to her sister life. πŸ˜’

And then this Shibu πŸ˜• and Savita πŸ˜•

what have these Cv's planned.πŸ˜•
Edited by umayal - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: umayal

These Cv's has butchered our Archu Totally.😭  😭
😭she is not Manipulative and Selfish, that fact  I would never disagree on any times But then she was so wrong ,foolish and Dumb today.

Her Low self esteem thought  which she has always(whatever your pati do be at his feet) as made her Go ahead with madhuri's idea of Divorce and this Dumb decision as made her Go into Drains.😭.

Yes dear .Not manipulative and selfish but terribly foolish , dumb and also I would like to add....regressive and bakwaas thinking at times..
This is not the first time she is doing this Umi ...remember Vandita and those slaps she took to keep Vandita's garhasti going ....🀒

Yuck......

And nowshe is telling Vaishu to go back to a pathetic man like Dharmesh ...Very wrong .....no other way to describe this ...
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: umayal

Oh,Yesterday I was waiting my archu to do anything constructive to make her inlaws happy but she Giving these insensible ides to her sister life. πŸ˜’

Savita right now is getting out of control ...It's better that Archana stayed quiet ...Umi , I was scared that she would tell Manav to go and again sacrifise ..thank God she idn't do that ....

Even Manav cannot control that woman ( she is going to hurt herself majorly only then maybe Manav and Archan can step in    ) . Savita has become totally self destructive due to jealousy ..manav is right ....is she really loved him then she would think about his happiness..Right now savita is only thinking about her own ego getting hurt ....
Archana 's intervention will only make matters worse ...Disapprove

Manav looked really put off with his mother today ....

And in the pre cap ,again she is doing tamasha in the market ..
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaishankar

Tanya I am not talking about the decision whether it is Madhuri or Archu.Whose decision is does not matter,the point is the thinking of Archu to send back Vaishu to a evil guy like Dharmu knowing he treats women like shit.What was her thinking her which  I am questioning ??? that women cant live without their husband no matter how evil or crap  he may be they need to go back to them and that this society wont give a damn about Vaishu???What is she thinking here. I am angry on Archu thought process here Tanya in depicting women are weak which is wrong.

Its time Archu stop poking her nose in her sisters life.Enough now ,focus on ur Sasural now!!!

That even I agree with that she should not tell vaishu to go back to Dharmesh .It is sickening that in today's world also they talk like this ...But I am saying that decission to divorce Dharmesh is Madhuri and Archana did not influence her at all.....

Jai , I used to think that Archu was foolish , then I thought Vandita was foolish ....but this Madhuri takes the cake .....she is not even thinking about her two children ,...