Frequent Posters

archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
 yes guruji..manav can be given vote today..i voted manav..😊
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hopeless epi and highlight being Archu amazing thinking and Mr Manav decision making regarding Savita.I am happy that he stood adamant that he is not going to leave Archu but I am just hopeful this time he thinks something different on his own for a change and takes also Archu's input instead of just saying No I wont. I think Savita is going to go mental very soon .Its sad to see that in the process of trying to forget Manav she is digging a grave so deep that I am seeing a situation where might need to be admitted in a mental hospital for treatment. Are CV's planning that now cant say anything all of a sudden Chibu is now negativeπŸ˜•
I think first CV's needed treatment to clear their head and to start thinking about a proper track!!!!
..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Heartly disappointed !!
CV's just want to drag and drag story, and I thought some positive will happen today 

Voting for Vinod for a change, thank god he didnt accepted offer of Manju πŸ˜†
Jaishankar thumbnail
I guess tomorrow no epi of PR so I give SOTD for that so that we can get some relief from this track and enjoy Arman dance πŸ‘πŸΌ in CB2 Holi special. 
Damn I never thought I would say this for my favorite show.Well now it seems slowly either Jaywant come back is on the card in a way that may be Chibu is associated with him who knows what CV's are thinking.πŸ˜•
I want Jaywant back to add some spice to this 3 months of torture CV's have provided us.Need to shift focus on Arman and their married life with Savita getting alright.I think for this to happen its going to take another three four months for sure 
..Sonii.. thumbnail
Jai ji its Shibu πŸ€£

I dont want such a lively character turning negative......πŸ₯Ί

archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
no episode tomorrow?..πŸ˜•..there was precap..ok i guess it was for next week..
Edited by archanamanav - 13 years ago
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
havent saw the epi but reading ur comments one thing for sure Archu wanted Mads-Dharmesh divorce but i think she wanted dere divorce maybe she thinks Vaishali loves Dharmesh so badly and she might be thinking of giving him a second chance..not sure but Archu is really a old fashioned girl :((
Jaishankar thumbnail
sonii ji - my teacher thank u for correcting me again πŸ€£  Edited by Jaishankar - 13 years ago
..Sonii.. thumbnail
Haila, thank u shank you 😎
excelsa7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gene_Nisha

havent saw the epi but reading ur comments one thing for sure Archu wanted Mads-Dharmesh divorce but i think she wanted dere divorce maybe she thinks Vaishali loves Dharmesh so badly and she might be thinking of giving him a second chance..not sure but Archu is really a old fashioned girl :((

Old -fashioned is not quite the word/phrase I would use to describe Archana - more  like 'STUPID BEYOND BELIEF' or how about INSANE or PATHETIC? I enjoyed the fact that Varsha opposed this idea (although not her being mean to Madhuri) ... Sulochana is unfortunately just as stupid as her eldest daughter.... have they not learned from Archana and Manav's divorce episode??? Another divorce and re-marriage - again for the WRONG reasons!

What message is this serial trying to bring across to young girls who look at it - that's it's ok for your husband to lie, cheat and DISRESPECT you in every way - as long as you stay married - everything will be fine??

ABSOULETELY PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!