Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sangs- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Avi ji..aise post aap se hi umeed thi hume..

Seriously i still dnt understand why people start giving lecture even before they know whats going to happen. Just one article , and all start blaming Geet. I would like to paste a part of my  comment from other post..
Do you know the pain of losing a child? LOSING a child has been described as the worst kind of loss anyone could possibly go through, a searing and unspeakable pain. It is one of the most unnatural things that can happen to a woman. It's something many people fear at one time or another, but probably never expect to actually experience. The trauma that Geet is going through, is more than she can handle.

If a woman cant understand what she is going through, then i dont know if u r a human or a robot.
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
so true .  completely agree.....y r all being so rude..when v all know she is suffering n is in worst phase of her life...
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I feel Geet has faced a lot in her life........her baby was her priority & her ultimate aim for whom she went against her family,society & was left alone until Maan came to her life with all the support & love...Both love each other to the fullest......but we fight with those whom we love he most.......Geet is only 18-19 yrs old & Maan is much matured.......so even if Geet misunderstands him .....he'll definitely succeed in bringing her back to his life........coz that's the bond they both share......
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I totally agree with u!!!!!!!!!!
its always there in the forum...

most r ready to lecture geet....

give the poor soul some time n space dears................
SaynaFM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
preethi-premi  ji , yahen bhi agayi hn😆
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: happygolucky

Most of the members of GF are female. We know how our decisions reflect our emotions. Geet has just lost a baby and we are calling names? I m shocked. Expecting sensible actions from a emotionally distraught 19 years old is rude...My pov no offence please

That is the main problem dear.... bcoz most of them r females they r tend to bash geet...

always ready to prove the proverb

women is the best enemy of women...........
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
i have a feeling these articles get published with the intention to stir up these kinds of emmotions and create uproar from fans...unfortunately many play into their game...
SaynaFM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
[QUOTE=undisclosed]i have a feeling these articles get published with the intention to stir up these kinds of emmotions and create uproar from fans...unfortunately many play into their game...[/QUOTE yes maybe...lekin kuch fans ko jawab dena parta hai ðŸ˜Š jo bina kuch soche kuch bhi post kar dehte hai ðŸ˜¡
Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanks 4 this post avi,,,,,ppl who r blaming geet..they should hv kept themselves in geet shoes n then come to react,,,its easy to blame others but its really difficult to cope up such situation. give her a break yaar,,,n avi, right said she is just 19 n we all r expecting too much from her but she has already suffered a lot in a short age.
happygolucky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SlovHanda

thanks 4 this post avi,,,,,ppl who r blaming geet..they should hv kept themselves in geet shoes n then come to react,,,its easy to blame others but its really difficult to cope up such situation. give her a break yaar,,,n avi, right said she is just 19 n we all r expecting too much from her but she has already suffered a lot in a short age.

You r absolutely right. Too much expectation from a mom who has lost a baby.