Frequent Posters

rs12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
muskan update soon  plz
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

can v get an  update plz................first Deewangi then TM or first TM then Deewangi or else if u can manage both,it would be a double treat for us!!!

plz update Deewangi................its been quite long since u have updated.

rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

awwwww i missed so much....sorries muski but believe me I am very much busy...life is n full roll...all loss is mine that i missed so beautiful updates...loved how the story is  moving...MK and Maaneet makes such a beautiful family....MK like geet is very possessive about daddy.....and I loved it that way....how get used to say she doesn't want girl because she cannot share him with another gir....awwww now she has to share...😆😆...MK she is such a darling....MSK and MK they share so adorable bng....it is heart to heart.....geet loves maan way too much and so does maan....confession in such a manner..😭😭😭...geet in pain and so as maan...they both have suffer enough....time fr them to put behind the past and walk into future together....incredible stuff muski....👏👏👏

precap.....daddy's gurl angry....

something I would love too see between MSK and MK

maan standing pacing forth and back outside the emergency room, where geet is being operated.he all tensed and in pain, tears rolling down unable to stop flowing on their own accord..

naany and MK came running, as they got the NEWS of geet, M unable to hold on. crying like anything.standing outside the emergency room.banging on to it....Mummmyyyy...sobbing out loud...

Maan walking to MK and hugging her from back putting his hand on her shoulder...MK jerking him away and mving to otherside.....he walking to her agin...but her ignoring him...maan not able to take her beruki

soniaz121 thumbnail
geet is something behaving same as before and maan still confused like always after doing the thing
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
amazing part...but when will he know the truth??????
mish123 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mohi_nisH

uff terii ada !! what a move.. !! 😍 end me bara maja aya :P

👏 too gud
zaqxsw thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
Finally my favourite Maan is getting some hints for good...
Yiipppeeeee... Seems like the good days and coming soon...
Please Muskan jaldi se sab kuch theek kar do...
Please update soon
Love
Sakshi
Jador thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Cool! Please please pleas let Maan know the truth. Waiting to see maan's reaction but dont under any circumstances let him ask anything stupid to Geet! Update soon.