Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LAXMI005 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Muskan

Thank you for the wonderful update.

Intresting part , but i did not like the twist of lovemaking with out knowing the truth..

It would have been more heartouching if lovemaking seen in hosp after  Maan knowing all the facts about geet and probably geet in semiconsious state.

Anyways 

Precap is intresting GEET IN HOSPITAL

Hope Maan comes to know everything about GEET , her struggles n pains for 7+ years before Geet comes to consious and will no more trouble with his stupid questions .

waiting for your update.

sweet scorpio thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome!

loved it!

continue soon!
anuandavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
that was a lovely update dear. Geet forgot all her pains with Maan's just one touch, even by thinking about him.

The precap seems to be the gateway to their re-union. Hai na. Please let Maan know about all her sufferings for the past 7 years. Let him know that MK is his daughter. And then don't make him suffer from guilty complex for long. I know he will have the guilty complex because his jaan suffered a lot just because of his words. But not for long please. Pleasee ...

Update soon na.
Rohini20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tht was really a emotional update in tm..---
U have a body made of lotus petals I wonder how can it bear all this..he cried..as if she heard him..her nude body turned to hug him. Aapke pyar ke aaghosh main mujhe kuch aur meshsoos nahi hota. when I can take ur love, this is nothing her voice faded into the emptiness of the tunnel....😭😭......feel so bad for geet...hope she recovers soon...n maan knows evrything...!!Continue soon..!!

Rohini

Edited by Rohini20 - 13 years ago
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
How they going to reach hospital..I hope Arman see her..
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

most beautiful pyaar ka ehasas........................................ love it

Jador thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Gosh Muskaan that was so very intense. Especially the last dialogue of Geet. It was like a punch to the heart. Please update soon!
blueopal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey  very  senti  update dear............
feel  bad for  geet  condition..........but  maaneet   love  towards  each  other  was still  as  before..........
am  happy  abt  it.............looking  fwd.......
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
mini tm:-

Next:-

Maan just hugged her tightly and said I'm sorry geet, I'm really sorry from now ,I'll be with u and our daughter .

Geet just lay her head on his chest and heart his steady heart beat.

Maan engulfed her in his arms and then both look at each other .geet look at maan and maan look at geet, then maan slowly bend and captured her lips and very gently kissed her lips. Then kissed her eyes, cheesk, nose and forehead and said let's go , have dinner, then mk ko mdcn bhi dena hain.

Geet shyly smiles and nodded.

Maan noticed her old shy smiles back. But for a min again it's vanished.

At the dinner time mk sit in maan's lap and geet fed her  and maan told her a story.After that mk alsmot feel on sleep when geet make her eat mdcn which is almost puke by mk but geet  try to fed her again and succed .

Then geet told nanny to take her but maan said if she wake up and not find maaneet there then she will start cry.

Geet:- nehi, maan, abhi medne lya hain so oh soyegi, aap khana kha lijiye, aapko bhi toh rest chiaye . aab no but. Chaliye

After maaneet finish there dinner. geet cleaned the table   when  maan changed his dress and lay besides his daughter.

After some time  geet joined him. Both lay each side of mk and placed their hand on mk's forehead and look  the temperature .

Next Part:-

Next day morning, geet got imp call from head office and just left the home and before leving she left a note for maan.

She feel sorry cause she want to tell maan but haven't time for it.

After 2hours when maan wake up and find geet is not there and assume may be in washroom. He looks at mk who is sleeping peacefully. He just kissed her forehead when his eyes caught a note ,

Note:-

Maan, I'm sorry but I have to go now, as some emergency come, I'll return soon,

Ur jaan.

Maan just kissed the note and pray to God for geet's success.

After his shower , he enter the room when mk wake up and looks at him and said goo…od.mor..ning…da..dda..

Maan :- take her in his arms and saod good morning sweet heart.

Mk look at him and said aap…ka..hi.ja..re..he..ho…wh..ere..is..ma..ma

Maan :- ummm, how ru my sweet heart

Mk:- fine. Wh..ere…is…ma..ma.

Maan:-ur mama went to take a new doll for u.   jab tak aapke mama aajate hain tab tak aapn naha lo and if u feel nice today then we will go for a dinner.

Mk delighted then said ok and kissed maan's cheek.

Next:-

At the after noon maan got some news and delighted that time he fed mk when annie reached there.

Anni:-I need to talk to u bro.

Maan:-I don't have time then to nanny pack some cloths of our and come to the car.

Maan carried mk and left the home .

Annie stood there slitenly then asked nanny what's the matter.

Nanny:-I don't' ask sahib jee.

Then she also left and annie murmur, jab se geet aur uski beti aayi hain, bhai hume bhol agye hain.

Maan reached at press conference and take mk with him, he reached there when repoters try to pounce on him but his guards  don't allow them.

He seen geet standing there with Commisioner and then maan reached and said congratulation jaan then to commissioner thnks for agree with me.

Geet look at him then maan said go and attend the press conference ,I'll join u there soon.

Geet:- but I…

Maan placed his finger  on her lips and said shh, go attend the  press, for me.

After geet left maan said to mk, sweet heart just sit with nanny some time, but mk said no.

When maan said sweet ehart, iyaad hain na, hum dono milke, mama ko wapas layenge.

Mk nodded in positive then maan kissed her cheeks and gave her to nanny.

Maan give  a sms to dev and instruct him  something.

After geet complte her press conference when maan enter and said so every one, happy  to see ur dcp now,

I just want to tell u thnsk for coming here ,I'm proud of my wife, I want to tell whole world my wife is my inspiration, cause of her I'm everything, with out her ,I'm nothing. All of u want to know y  she didn't come before cause she is introvert and she didn't want to disturb by all, want to focus on her work, and me told her not to come till I want.

Geet look at him then maan just said thnk geet, u always keep my word but it's my fault to hide u from this whole world. I'm sorry then just captured her lips and give her full mouth kiss there.

Full press look at them and claps there.

There only maaneet know by some hidden meaning of maan's word.

PRECAP:-khuran's reaction after see the press conference.gk meet sasha. Maaneet with mk at dinner in hotel.

MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

@rakhi di.....wonderful as usual!!!!

urgh Annie......😡 can't u just leave them peacefully!!!

wow.....the last part was Beautiful!!!

The kiss was magical!!!

well as for Khurana's,they can't ask him any question as he is MSK!!!

gr8 parts..........love it!!!