Posted: 13 years ago
waitingggggggggg..................
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: muskaan_cute19

u cant du that😭
if i miss the class ill b like🤢🤢 nd if i miss ur update ill b like🤢🤢
wat to prefer 😕help me muskan

first of all aise kuch hoga lagta nehi if yes then think that chipkali pehle bhi bol chuki hain kuch hua kya.
 are oh  chipkali kya bole na bole kya fark parta hain jab tak maaneet thik hain, ek sath hain.
geet trust maan and know that chipkali is chipkuing on maan ,
and maan knw it and maan never like any type of chipkali
now think positive , be positive and chant all is well

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 13 years ago
muskaan_cute19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey waiting yaar dont try to take our lives plzzz can u just hurry up😳
LAXMI005 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
WOW

WHAT A TREAT FOR US TODAY

TWO UPDATES... SECOND ONE COMMING UP SHORTLY...

WAITING....

muskaan_cute19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

first of all aise kuch hoga lagta nehi if yes then think that chipkal pehle bhi bol chuki hain kuch hua kya.
 are ohc hipkali kya bole na bole kya fark parta hain jab tak maaneet thik hain, ek sath hain.
geet trust maan and know that chipkali is chipkuing on maan ,
and maan knw it and maan never like any type of chipkali
now think positive , be positive and chant all is well

rakhi i would say as if u are saying

KYA AAP HAMARE SATH HAIN

nd im at 1st to shout

HUM TUMHARE SAATH HAIN
😆
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

-truly magical-
part 151

There was no restraint here. Instead all the things he felt all the things he wanted to say to her in the past years all the strain of seeing her in pain..everything spilled out into that kiss. Her hand breathlessly, dizzily ran over him checking if he was alright. She cupped his face still breathless, spitting blood .. she pulled away to have a clear view of him.. once she was assured he was fine & safe. She sighed in relief. He pushed her away abruptly.. tum kuch karne se pehle soch thi nahi ho? Why was he even asking that question to her, he always knew this about her, she never thinks before saying or doing things especially when it was about maan. She just does it at the rush of blood. Yet again he asked her that..he thought
why are u doing this.. he broke down looking at her .. why did u risk u r life? Wat have u done to ur self. Damit why.. she fell on him helplessly I love u Maan. Her voice echoed & faded as she kissed him passionately in almost trans state. He fluttered his eyes painfully looking at her. It was the first time she said that it sounded like the most beautiful word he had ever heard. His sense surrendered to her completely.

He looked down at fingertips, felt something sticky as it touched her stomach around the bullet injury ..u r bleeding..u r short.. he screamed into her mouth..moving out of the kiss, goli choo ke nekali hain she said it casually. He kneed down lifting her vest to kiss her stomach..tears shed non-stop from his eyes. His hand very gently touched around the wound..blood bubbled up around them..dard ho raha hain.. his voice was weak..dieing seeing her pain..  aab nahi she said it ever so weakly, feeling his touch already healing them she thought. The voice whispered from inside her mind she froze. His touch was soothing her contused, bruised body & soul. She kneel down to reach him seeking the warmth that her soul longed. Her eyes closed. The voice seemed to echo inside her mind. His red eyes filled with tears

She could feel the warmth that radiated from his body. Geet tried to draw in the tender touch before she kicked into the drugs effect. His hand was so warm. She tried to keep from dropping as he ran his hand back up her. Sliding vest above her curves & out of her head. She tried to keep still. He chuckled ever so slightly as he inched closer. Oh jaan...he whispered into her ear. His breath ever so warm against it. Geet shivered at the touch of his lips to her neck. He chuckled once more. Look at me Geet. Be with me jaan!! his grip around her tightened pulling her close to him into him. His grip healing. Geet whimpered. Her mind numb with pain..which seemed never existed anymore with his touch. She could feel his heart beat on hers. He was ever so close. She could feel him in her mind now.

He was so afraid. He opened his eyes to look at her. Her painful eyes, so dead. Maan shuddered violently as he stared into the soulless eyes of hers. He didn't want to look at the rest of her. He knew what he would see. Still his eyes traveled down. Over her face to her shoulder, where the previous wound was still trying heal. Her soulless eyes watched his every moment.  Every breath. Maan couldn't stop his gaze from moving to the sight of her whole body bruised with scars stitches, blue, pierced every square inch. Or what would have been her body if there had been flesh attached to it. Instead there was a holes. Bone could almost be seen. Flesh hung limply in places. If one looked closely enough they probably could see the bones he thought. His gaze kept moving. Slowly down & then back up to her neck which seemed to be pulsing..alive!!.
 was she??

She was so thin her ribs could be clearly seen under her skin. Where she had skin that is. More pieces of flesh hung off in places there. His gaze traveled on. Over her intact left arm to the hand that was nothing but bone. How she was able to move the fingers with no muscles attached to them he did not know. So white the she was. It had been the hand that had touched him, he flinched in pain with the thought. The hand that had moved over his flesh ever so lovingly..once tears welled. The sense of growing horror seemed to fill the air. Rest was as whole. Normal one might say. She wore black tights. Maan knew that there were too soaked in blood. Maan didn't let his gaze rest on any one spot. Slowly his gaze moved back up her body.  To her face after what seemed like an eternity his gaze returned to her smug one. Her eyes seemed to shy under the touch of his eyes. He couldn't refuse her, every part of hers cried out loud in pain longing craving for his touch only his. The moment nothing seemed right but to love her with all he had.

Her voice, barely a whisper broke from between her lips as he fondly sealed them with his. Her voice was filled with sorrow, fear and laced with pain. Hers was a voice that spoke of endless suffering. A defeated soul that was Geet. With a hiss he moved into her. Geet unable to catch herself in time fell to the ground he cradled her in his arms instantly. Her eyes flashing to his face. His eyes spoke of rage pain passion care warmth to heal. he had pushed her too far by speaking now he was the only one who seemed able to get any reaction of her. Of course she would have had it be otherwise if she could. Closing her eyes, she enveloped him.

She felt the ground move as he came upon her ever so softly. The thrust made the air rush from her lungs. The second and third landed within moments of each other. There was no time to prepare. No time to scream in passion as he repeatedly moved with her. Finally he stopped. Geet sucked in much needed air. Her body was numb but the emotions that filled her was eternity. She felt no fear, no pain. Nothing at all. Opening her eyes she looked at a world gone beautiful yet again. It spun for a moment as she tried to focus on  Maan before her. Blood oozed from her body. She lay there panting, smiling lovingly. Her love before her...his hand reached out to gentle touch her face. Geet  a voice whispered,..oh jaan

Geet couldn't make sense of what she was seeing. A smile touched her lips. Her eyes slowly closed, The sounds seemed to fade from her. Then, nothing... as he fell on her slide not to hurt her, but to sooth her, drink the pain that was deep in her. He cried as he looked at her petite body bruised every where.. U have a body made of lotus petals I wonder how can it bear all this..he cried..as if she heard him..her nude body turned to hug him. Aapke pyar ke aaghosh main mujhe kuch aur meshsoos nahi hota. when I can take ur love, this is nothing her voice faded into the emptiness of the tunnel.

precap,
Geet in hospital
-PREV  PART 150   NEXT  PART 152-
hope u all like the updates. Love all your comments.
Really love reading them
please do keep commenting'.
Love
muskan
Edited by muskanp - 13 years ago