Frequent Posters

lovelycutietedy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
loved it.............................
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
muskaan baby love u again...after the not loving u soo much phase...!!

u are the truly the master of the game!!
congrats on 150th part . . . hope we reach 200 soon and uh . . . abt the update . . . loved it . . . his reaction was fab, and is she even human, koi itna pyar kaise kar sakta hai . . . di u know what i feel after reading the updates . . . u are a very senstitive person in real life, the way u describe everything, every emotion, its like u put your heart and soul into it and it always comes out beautifully . . . the guy u will love will b onl hella lucky guy . . . and now abt Geet, this girl is not human, she is an angel for maan, and the kiss was beautifully described . . . his agony and her pain, were amazingly clear . . . even after being drugged, she did not utter a word abt him . . . finally they will be together in the next update itself . . . waiting eagerly, n i hope the next part will be updated today itself, i know i m being greedy but not my fault, your precap is tempting . . .geet better go to the hospital, she was hit by a bullet, she needs a doctor and will that doc be armaan . . . well, may be. . .  now maan knows she loves him, well he knew that always but now there is no questioning the fact . . . there love is simply pure . . . Kill that davis. . . Geet is gonna lose conscience soon . . . well medically she should . . . but i guess she is quite strong physically . . . ahh . . . i have typed this thing using mobile and it took me quite some time . . .

thank u for the update . . .
ytanuja thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank u for the wonderful update, Love the way both this lovely couple would love to help each other and put everyone to ground who tries to mess upwith them, waiting for the longgggggggggggg time romance of maneet
lethasanthosh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Heart touching update. Waiting for next part 😉😉 

sweet cherry thumbnail
Loved da update
Do continue
Aww poor geet
Do continue
myedward12 thumbnail

omg! maaneet in action!😆 sabhi ko dho dala!

Ab tera kya hoga Devis?😆
janu_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey
gr8 part..
cont.sooon
Simran1919 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww love you muski grtt finally i love you ohhh after sooo many years
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow Awesome update Muskan
loved it
plzzz update soon