Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

-truly magical- maaneet ff THREAD 17 - Page 44

deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks Muskan for the lively, heart wrenching update. But some how I didn't feel scared that they injected the medicine to Geet. I don't think the the medicine has any effect on our determined Geet as she has only one mission that is to save her life from the pain and missory. By hook or crook she wants to be on his side when he gets conscious as she don't want him to face trhe pain all alone. She prefer to forget her physical / mental pain to wash out his pain. But how can Maan be ij his sleep when his life is in the hands of his enemies. The moment he gets conscious he will rush and see the misserable condition of his love, his Geet and without any delay he will putforth himself to save her and hopefully succeed. may during the return journey, geet will collaps due to medicine effect, the physical injury, the satisfaction of saving her Maan from Danger and the most importantly being in Maans hands..................😉😉😉😉😉

Hope you will update this pretty soon. Please Muski, make my week start with some pleasant thing. Update pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

love you sweet heart,
jaya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blueopal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey  wat???????????????????  they  torture    geet   this  much???????????oh  nooooooooooooooo........................n  injected  her  drug..................hope  maaneet  will  be  safe........
looking  fwd.................

chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
plz update TM muskaan
plz
PoojaMishty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Muskan.. Pls update.... Ab aur intazaar nahi hota.... 😭
nisharoyce thumbnail
dont make us wait for a long time yaar
please jaldhi update kar dena

wildcat447 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yr muskan update kr do.plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
muskan pls update it dear
maureen84 thumbnail
my god  muski u r too brutal!!!!!!!
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Happy Holi to all Maaneet fans...
Great Updates muskan....i  m just mesmerized by ur way of writing
Sameenaas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Waiting eagerly for the much awaited part...... Plzzzz update soon...... Deewangi also.... Plz plz plz 😍 Edited by Sameenaas - 13 years ago