Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Simran1919 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
hey Muskan pls yaar give good news yaar jab epi itna borr dikh arahaai to tum hi hame khush kardo
divareena thumbnail

Love how geet goes into save maan. Oh no she is caught, hit in the stomach and they are torturing her. So sad that she is thinking about maan while she is getting hit and does not feel any pain.

I hope someone comes to save geet and maan.

Opaldews thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

ooo scary and sad update..!!*~

I just can't see GEET in this condition😭 😭😭and one thing that amused me, her thinkin' of MAAN even in her worst pain...!!*~😲
she was just thinkin' of their moments..!!*~😳
Please make her our from that DEVILS asap..!*~😡

Update soooonnnn>>..!!*~😛
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
small part of mini tm:-
next:-
at night, mk is crying cause she has fever , geet try to give her mdcn but failed,
Maan:-sweet heart pls take the mdcn , doctor uncle told na, if u take this mdcn then u'll fine,
Mk is crying and said th...at..me..dcn...is...bi..tt.er.....
Geet:- haar baar iye karti thi,
Maan look at her and feel the pain geet and mk going through , maan:-ok I'll eat it first then u'll na.
mk looks at him when maan said aap aapne dadda ke baad nehi manoge na,
mk nodded slowly then maan feed her the mdcn and mk makes sad face.
Maan give her water after this he carried her and make her sleep in his shoulder and continously patted her , after some time mk falls in a deep sleep and hold maan's neck tightly .
After some time maan put mk in the bed but she sobbing in her sleep.
Geet :- maan , mujhe dijiye, u will be tired.
Maan:- jaan , change ur dress and lay on the bed, I'm fine,
geet:-par
Maan:- pls.
Geet :-ok
After some time maan changed her dress and come and see maan still walking in the room and carried mk in his arm.
maan looks at geet and smlied and indicates her to lay on the bed.
geet unwilling  sat on the bed , after half and hour maan came to the bed and make mk lie on there and then lay middle of the bed.
maan:- geet so jao mein hoon na.
geet looks at him when maan make her lay in the bed softly and then pressed her lovingly and softly.
geet look at him and asked aapko kaise pata?
Maan:- mere jaan ko pareshani ho aur mujhe pata nehi hoga aise kaise?
Geet looks at him, after some time she dose off too sleep.
then maan lay on the bed and looks at mk then geet respectively.
He whole night stay awake .for mk and geet.
next day morning, geet wake up and find maan still awake and she aly in maan's chest and maan's hand hold her waist tightly and he looks at mk who also hold his dadda .

Next part:-
maan noticed geet looks at him and said good morning ,aap soye nehi raat mein.
Maan smiles and said no, chalo ready ho jao,I'll tell nakul to make break fast for us. then we will be meet doctor for mk's check up .
Geet:- ok, but I have to go my head quaters at after noon after the parents meeting.
Maan:-I 'll call principal no parents meeting today, , parents meeting will be held after my sweet heart is feeling fine.
geet:-but.
Maan:- no but, go ready,
Geet nodded and enter the bathroom

Flashback:-
baramulla
one night mk is shivering in a fever and keep saying da..dd.a...da..dda..
Geet try to feed her horlicks and mdcn but failed , mk keep saying da..dda.. after some time geet succeed to feed her the horlicks little and mdcn.
geet sat in the bed and patted her head and looks at her daughter and think where r u maan, y not u r here with u, look ur pari is suffering . jaan pls for pari come here.
Geet crying to see her daughter like this and more she is helpless there.
next morning, mk wake up but very weak when she asked where is her da..d..da
Geet:- ur dadda was here yesterday night and carried u whole night but today he recve a call for meeting and he refuse to go there but I told him to go and attend the meeting.he will be back soon.
Mk feel sad then said ok, I..'ll be..wa..it fo..r da..dd.a
geet feels more sad.
Flashback end
geet came out from the wash room and find mk wake up and sipping milk with biscuits.
maan fed her then wipes her mouth and carried her  when geet said aap mujhe de dijiye and pls na nehi kehena , jaiye fresh ho jaiye.
Maan:- but
Geet:-pls maan, agar aap bhi ill ho agye toh tab kya hoga
after some time in thebreak fast table maan fed mk and geet also.
Geet cause she almsot skipped the breakfast and want to leave for the appointment with doctor but maan make her sit and feed her.
Geet:- aap bhi khaiye na.
Maan:-ummm
Geet:- dijiye mk ko mere godh mein aap khana kha lijiye.
then to mk darling aajao thori der mama ke paas , aapke dadda tab tak breakfast kar le.
mk nodded and sat in geet's lap

meenaveed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
update update update

plz hurryup
anshimanshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
why muskan why so much pain n suffering for geet....r u going to put an end to her sufferings, they just seem to be growing every update after update😭....please give her some break
Swaatii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Cant wait for the update . Please please please pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaase update .
Ramhari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update.I am feeling soo bad for Geet. She is suffering so much.But still nothing effects her as she is mentally with Maan. She is such a strong woman. Hope Maan wakes up and finds her soon.Hop you put an end to all her suffering soon. Waiting for part 150.
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the great update date
par yeh kaysi holi hai jo ki rola de 😭😭😭
update soon
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
di loved it but khoni ki holi na n precap is awesome