Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

MY SCATTERED THOUGHTS - March 17, 2011

mittusingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
My Scattered Thoughts

Viren and Nivi - We all know Nivi took the right decision, As she mentioned It's not about anybody else and only about her, she needs time!! She needs some space from all the chaos around her. Viren needs time for all the different reasons, He has to come to terms with his feelings and make decisions in a sane mind (hoping which he is right now in). They both as individuals have gone through a lot and did what seemes right to them, may be not right to us but for them it is!!

We all make mistakes so if nivi leaving viren was wrong so be it, If viren using Nivi was wrong so be it.... What it remains to see is what they are going to do about it... can they forget what happened between them so easily, Can signing a piece of paper undo all those memories... I will be surprised if this is the case... Viren needed to hear Nivi's thoughts although a littletoo late and some dailogues such as "I did it for the family" was CT's blunder as we know what we saw and how we felt...They cant fool us just because they changed track...but we do say thinsg when we are mad and that is what i will account it to and will not put too much thought into it. We just have to take it one step at a time and see what path these individuals will take ...WILL IT BE TOWARDS EACH OTHER REMAINS TO BE SEEN

CHANCHAL - You all know for some people it's fun to badmouth I dotn think Chanchal is a happy person in general, this is her chatracter, Does she seem to eb any happoer when she bad mouths some one, may be for a short little while but later on she is not satisfied again She has been given the license to speak and badmouth and criticise and this has been allowed byt the SOOD pariwar, are they all so insenstive to her words, no it does hurt them then why does everybody tolerate, Because they just dont care for her two cents and that makes her more mad. She then takes on to manipulating others.I wonder what it woudl take to turn Chanchal around, What it woudl take for her to display some morale, maturity Will she change if there is a mirror in front of her and she sees what she is actually talking... I believe in Karma and she will get her Dues!!!!

KESHAV - Each time Keshav badmouths Soods I am a little disappointed as he is not really doing anythign except reopening his wounds and basically digging deep into those wounds and I feel he is also not a happy person in general with all the thigns happened to it. I always believe in one proverb, if bad things are happenign to you, you can either blame the whole world for it or take it in your hands ato make it right. CT's have doen grave injustice to thsi person and his innocence comign otu in open is his only salvationa nd can change hij for the better. I do nto understand why CT's wont let him coem out of his misery and that remains to be seen...

OTHERS - I just hope that they live by what Nivi has taught them...to live life for others....

Open for comments!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
loved ur post dear...agree to each word....
honest80 thumbnail
You should include one more to the list-HL! Or may be not..She is a gone case!
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi mythri...loved ur post...doesn't have anything to add more...hope that chanchal's nafrat will bring nivren closer....!
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Mythri!! 🤗 As usual loved your scattered thoughts!! Thanks dear for the lovely post...
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mythri loved your scattered thoughts. Nivren needed a fresh start and this separation is going to give them that, now how long they both take to come together again, that's something we have to wait and watch. I agree with you whatever you have said about CC and KS. But KS is still little better than CC, he accepted Sood and was willing to accept Viren too for Nivi's sake, but CC in million years never will put her son's feeling before her own. 
VarshaLuvsArjun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi mythri..loved your post😆
doll3 thumbnail
Very nice post.  CC lives off of peoples misery.  I would love to see Nivi tell her off infront of the sood and Sharma clan.
prajee thumbnail
Mythri.... Beautifully said.. Agree with you... :)
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice post i completely agree with you