Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Sometimes I fail to undersand Geet Fans!!! - Page 3

LD-Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Lol thats an awesome post! But dont put such dangerous ideas into our heads *ahem* rain scene *ahem* lolπŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Good post dear... Me too ... i too fail to understand Fans πŸ˜‰

But frankly have got used to it.. πŸ˜‰
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Now Geet CV's posted MSK pics, all forget articles...go figure!
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanks anyone who comes up with something positive is welcome for me........πŸ‘
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Ok tell me do we know why geet goes out with dev ??...or whether she goes out or dev goes behind her like a stalker ??...

do we know if she really forgive Dev or mayb MSK MUs her and thinks she has forgiven dev ??...

Do we know whether she leaves the house or she is stopped by MSK on time  or MSK goes after her to manaofy her in his own passionate way??😳

We know nothing and we r only reacting based on incomplete articles which r never 100% rightπŸ˜ƒ...

So all chill and watch whats comingπŸ˜ƒ...Thoda CVs par faith rakho ....😳

Geets a much needed postπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
The flow was coming back but now is vanishing again
I dun want no more MUs 
Maaneet have come far ahead of that
Maaneet were a unique couple
They have such love that no one cud do anything or cause any rift between them..now get fails to understand maan the way she did before..
Cvs have totally messed up the show..watz to look forward to now when MC was only hope to revive the golden days?πŸ˜”.
I hope the article isnt true..
richiiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
i am fine with everything....coz i knw their separation will be short lived but geet forgiving that good-for-nothing is just not done........no matter what he does....
sana_sugarbun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Geetu great post babes!!!!!!!!Pppl pn this forum just need a reason to bash. Abt these articles i think they just wanna add some spice and create tension among the audience. But abt FB pics i dunno Maan seems kinda upset in tht white kurtiπŸ˜•
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: jshaila

i agree ppl over here are really impatient an article pops out these ppl bubble out and cv's confused somany times they had to change the track for ppl but always ppl bash them can't they let cv's give us best instead ppl demand .

so chillax good days will come

Some get really impatient here! 
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you 49er .

I do not know about the upcoming passion in the show but the members here are very passionate about bashing , especially Geet . πŸ˜†

How many articles by TB have even come true ? They are highly exaggerated . One tiff bw the two will be mentioned as 'marital problems' by the writer .

People here will spend a longer time bashing Geet than the time it takes her to make up with Maan .

Having spent considerable time on IF though , Iv gotten used to seeing female protagonists being bashed left right and centre .

PS - Rain sequence 😍