Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Sometimes I fail to undersand Geet Fans!!!

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Reaction on recent articles!!!

I wonder how these things leak out, is it to frustrate the viewers on purpose!  Again each to our own na!  Please don't react, someone is out to frustrate us and if we react they achieve their mission!  Why give them importance in life!

We have to take things as they come!

Mahesh babua is good with his passionate tracks, this only means lots of romance, but they have to build up the climax for the hype na!

MSK can't just jump on his wife and say let's CON, he has to go nice and slow and patao and then we might see action!  Frankly I dont care for CON, but u all get my point right! 

Passion at its best after separation!Embarrassed

Toh chill karo yaar!

Also remember the great hindi serial formula:

Happiness and celebrations in hindi serials = disaster

Sadness and separation = Passion, love and romance

Just think of this guys...MSK taking his Geet out in frustration and they outside and Muh phulla phulli and it starts to rain, Geet is outside enjoying and wearing a very sexy sexy sari and MSK comes behind her and hold her in his arms and she melts and they start to dance away and he carries her inside and its just the start! ROFLROFLU see Star One has to answer back to tip tip barsa na!  They have to its an open challenge to them, now its all about ego!!!!LOL

Another scene here!

This is how I see it all coming back and its totally a serial track!  So we have  tabela and Star One's vow to beat ZEE TV's tap tap, u see at time ego does win!Embarrassed Babji, don't make me a liar!

Let's relive the scene from HP where MSK saves Geet from getting killed! Geet is in pain and hurt na, where does he take her in tabela right!  Geet is bleeding MSK takes his shirt off and heals Geets wounds na!  OK my point is Geet is yet hurt again, but not the same wounds this time and this time MSK is no stranger, he is her husband na!  Yes he will heal her wounds again in the tabela and hopefully we get a full on rain dance and some sexual healing here!

Edited by 49erFan - 17 March 2011 at 6:14pm

The following 65 member(s) liked the above post:

shachifan4sasasa-lonironukrnlkdg129PGirnkrishnameerareenasvlailapnjP0401mayahanjalireddyy84gauranitaishivangi783fatim30Jadee777richiiiiitazeen_29Nikhi.-Deepzz-RadiantTreasureAmiiishsana_sugarbunputhmeravigilisoSaynaFMgennyMserialwatcher16macho_muffinSweetSammyEBassokhushi_4evermgdg_2010* ~ Roshni ~ *sumaiya-kayAngadzgirlpanchjun5aanyakunatKissTheSkymechantefillePreethi-Premijyoti06AmoureuxAbsoluvmd410swan20-Priti11-rahmona_paksweLeenasmgjnawazFallen AngelSilentsoulshali-lazybee-roseinbloommysteriousmilli_Invincible_TheRowdiestInfinitedreamsTaiyopickachupreetgurti-PoisonIvy-blackb28SecretKhabri420undisclosed

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Sometimes or all the times? LOLLOLLOL ... Wait for deluge of  Hate Geet posts ... LOLLOLLOL.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetSammy49erFanshali-PoisonIvy-

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
I know Daaku....its quite frustrating I tell u!  Disapprove

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

* ~ Roshni ~ *SweetSammyTaiyo

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
i agree wid u completely dat separation brings in intensity and passion wat we all r screaming for but why to incorporate dev forgiving part into it.........

dev is a sinner and if victim herself will forgive den why was dere all dis fight 4 justice??????????
dats d only point bothering us................i really hope dat cv's wont do such a thing and we get to see a diff. scenario rather den wat is mentioned in article.........

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28mechantefilleSilentsoul49erFanAbsoluvInfinitedreams

jshaila IF-Dazzler

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

* ~ Roshni ~ *49erFanpickachuInfinitedreams

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

I just HATE the DEV part of the track itz sooooooo yuck!
Want him out ASAP!

gurpreet2849erFanAbsoluvblackb28

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 49erFan

Reaction on recent articles!!!

I wonder how these things leak out, is it to frustrate the viewers on purpose!  Again each to our own na!  Please don't react, someone is out to frustrate us and if we react they achieve their mission!  Why give them importance in life!

We have to take things as they come!

Mahesh babua is good with his passionate tracks, this only means lots of romance, but they have to build up the climax for the hype na!

MSK can't just jump on his wife and say let's CON, he has to go nice and slow and patao and then we might see action!  Frankly I dont care for CON, but u all get my point right! 

Passion at its best after separation!Embarrassed

Toh chill karo yaar!

Also remember the great hindi serial formula:

Happiness and celebrations in hindi serials = disaster

Sadness and separation = Passion, love and romance

Just think of this guys...MSK taking his Geet out in frustration and they outside and Muh phulla phulli and it starts to rain, Geet is outside enjoying and wearing a very sexy sexy sari and MSK comes behind her and hold her in his arms and she melts and they start to dance away and he carries her inside and its just the start! ROFLROFLU see Star One has to answer back to tip tip barsa na!  They have to its an open challenge to them, now its all about ego!!!!LOL

Well said dearThumbs Up..need some POSITIVITY to float around the forum...the 2 articles have let loose a wave of sadness....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Jadee777tazeen_29mechantefille49erFanInfinitedreams

PGirn Senior Member
PGirn
PGirn

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE ur post!...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

49erFan

Go to top