lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I was so surprised after watching today's episode. I was surprised to see Goldie's behavior. The person who send her in-laws to prison; the person who poisoned her child; the person who tortured her family and openly flirted in front of her in-laws if feeling guilty😕. She is regretting about her deeds; showing concerns for her child. She was so shocked to hear about Omi's remarriage. I just can't understand why the CV's want to show that Goldie is changing. If she change; it would be the most unconvincing part of SLB. What do you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lakshmin42

I was so surprised after watching today's episode. I was surprised to see Goldie's behavior. The person who send her in-laws to prison; the person who poisoned her child; the person who tortured her family and openly flirted in front of her in-laws if feeling guilty😕. She is regretting about her deeds; showing concerns for her child. She was so shocked to hear about Omi's remarriage. I just can't understand why the CV's want to show that Goldie is changing. If she change; it would be the most unconvincing part of SLB. What do you guys think?

I Was Suprised Too Of Goldie Changed Behavior. Let Wait And See If She Will Be Back With Omi Or Accept And Let Sunaina Marry Omi. One Think I Don't Want Goldie In Omi Or Munna Lives Again Even If She Changed She Has No Reason And Right To Get Back With Omi After The Torture She Did For Omi And His Family. These Cv's Always Have A Question Mark For Us?
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh no, whats this, if she change her self then it will increase the chances of her coming back to mi's life, and then naina-omi marriage won't take place, oh no, i won't want this, want to see omi with naina, had enough of goldie....
ambolove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I noticed she was changing a couple of weeks back when this lady told her that she thinks like that because she doesn't have a child and then she was sad and upset with some sad background music I think it was.
Goldie is omi's EX so I hope she doesn't go back into his life. I think that omi and naina really suit each other. they look similar and really cute and when they smile at each other it's really sweet with spark.
If goldie starts to love omi then she should make a sacrifice for omi and thier child and leave him and naina to have a good life together.
Although I hope that goldie does change, I want her to stop with all this nonsense and trying to fool everyone. but I want her to LEAVE and forget the narang family and forget that omi was ever her husband. she lost that chance and it would be foolish to let her back into the narang family after everything that she has done.
I really want naina to be a part of the narang family.
sinhactnt thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

BRING BACK BABLOO BHAIYA!! BRING BACK BABLOO BHAIYA!!

oooppps, I mean!

NO MORE GOLDIE!! NO MORE GOLDIE 😉
Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree with you Lakshmi...
Although I don't mind bad people becoming good but we already know that Goldie's change of heart is not going to be permanent. Gursheel will again get to her somehow and it is true I do not want her to return in Omi's life as well...

Now that she knows that Sunaina is going to marry Omi, I wonder what her next step would be ?? If she tells this to Gursheel, then Gursheel wud defo devise some new plan ... uffff 😡
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
no i don't want goldie back in omi's life, no wayyyyyyyy.... sunaina and omi will look good together, hope CVs don't show us goldie becoming good and coming back to omi life....
lakshmi42 thumbnail
I was surprised to note that even Gursheel is touched somewhere when Goldie was giving her lecture about loneliness at old age. Are the CV's trying to reform GG😕
Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't think Gursheel is ever going to change but yes Goldie is defo going thru some introspection. I don't know I still don't want her to get back to the Narang house. It would be a spoiler...
lakshmi42 thumbnail
There is no use of change in Goldie without Gursheel changing; because Gursheel is so clever and could change the mind of Goldie within no time. And I too don't want Goldie to get back to Omi. Can't predict when she will again show her greedy attitude. I want Goldie to change and repent for her doings by uniting Omi and Sunaina for ever.