Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Rashi giving herself Washing Powder Facial

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
πŸ˜›

She was sitting on her hunches dreaming what could have been with her mum enjoying a nice beauty treatment that that Ganwar is enjoying, with her right hand on her right cheek.

Jake speak to her it will give her lines if she carries on worrying and basting herself with detergent. 
🀣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Nafisa,
One of the best facials one can have  & one of the cheapest.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† She looked so cute!!!!!!!

Do u think she would ever change???? I feel sorry for poor jigar.On another note she feels so superior to everyone else but why act so stupid (putting nail polish in food)???/ It's toxic.Seriously she needs her head examined.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: avivakirk

Nafisa,

One of the best facials one can have  & one of the cheapest.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† She looked so cute!!!!!!!

Do u think she would ever change???? I feel sorry for poor jigar.On another note she feels so superior to everyone else but why act so stupid (putting nail polish in food)???/ It's toxic.Seriously she needs her head examined.

πŸ˜† she does need her head examined, she's so stupid, she didn't even check what Nail Polish Gopi got put on her, and choose the same colour and put it in the atta dough, she just picked her colour and splashed it in, how stupid is she. She's normally more intelligent, i'm surprised at this error in judgement.  

If she is found out this time, i want her seriously punished no half measures, she would have poisoned everyone had she chosen a colourless or transparent nail polish (that Gopi has on her), as it wouldn't have been noticed and they would have all eaten. She deserves a huge punishment.
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Yes, no half measures. Jigar, & Hetal should step in & call the shots. She's in awe of her father -in - law. Maybe Chirag should give her  an earful. If Jigar starts ignoring her she might decide to change. But he's too much smitten with her to do anything.
 They both looked so cute together when she fainted & he carried her.
Edited by avivakirk - 13 years ago
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nafisa one of the best scenes today was watching rashi n her washing powder facial it would have been better a couple of weeks ago as well the free bird poop facialπŸ˜†  jake cant help myself πŸ˜ƒ
She deserves everything she gets, i want this to continue for the next 4 to  weeks
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Suk ben, so u admit u want to see just Rashi next 4 weeks? Me too.. With sufferings or not, more screen space, the better🀣