shivani9 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
achaaye ke umeed par duniya kayam hai..😃
Edited by ladybird9 - 13 years ago
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ladybird9

i hope better sense shud prevail on ichcha to stop the fraud of evil tapasya n show those reprts 2 veer..hiding a problem is never a good solution, iss baath par kya  ek poll ho jaye😉😳😃

neki aur pooch pooch... 😉😆
Aurora. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

achaaye ke umeed par duniya kayam hai..😃

bachcha hona to achcha hi hot hai.it is not bad if tapu has veer's baby.i am not hoping for veeya.......i know it is over but i want tapu to have veer's child.
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prithika_C

bachcha hona to achcha hi hot hai.it is not bad if tapu has veer's baby.i am not hoping for veeya.......i know it is over but i want tapu to have veer's child.

see I look at it this way it is not good for HIV virus 2 have a baby 😳😆😆😆😆😆
tyagiji thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

why so ... wat tapaysa did like that gr8 thing to bundela parivaar.. that she shud get veers kid...
veer has never loved her..
if tapaysa to have sid's child it makes sense .. becos they both loved each other truely dearly  i guess😉
Aurora. thumbnail

see I look at it this way it is not good for HIV virus 2 have a baby 😆

i don't want to argue further .i know your hatred for tapu will never allow you to see her happy and i will always like to see her happy.its better we both stick to our opinions and save our precious time😊
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

there is no chance now, itnaa merry go round ho gaya tappu ki pregnancy ko leke
aur karenge toh cvs paagal kehlaayenge
this track is the only logical one
but yes keep hoping , u should
i believe u r watching pkyek , good, i also love that show, come to the pkyek  forum ,if u have time😊
shivani9 thumbnail

i don't want to argue further .i know your hatred for tapu will never allow you to see her happy and i will always like to see her happy.its better we both stick to our opinions and save our precious time😊

very good plan😉😃
Aurora. thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

there is no chance now, itnaa merry go round ho gaya tappu ki pregnancy ko leke
aur karenge toh cvs paagal kehlaayenge
this track is the only logical one
but yes keep hoping , u should
i believe u r watching pkyek , good, i also love that show, come to the pkyek  forum ,if u have time😊

oh ya i love PKYEK,i have been seeing it from the very first episode😳.i am a silent reader of that forum.i am madly in love with abhay☺️❤️ and sid is charming too😳.
atleast star one shows are much better than this crappy soaps i am so happy cvs are helping me to get out of this addiction.
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

oh ya i love PKYEK,i have been seeing it from the very first episode😳.i am a silent reader of that forum.i am madly in love with abhay☺️❤️ and sid is charming too😳.
atleast star one shows are much better than this crappy soaps i am so happy cvs are helping me to get out of this addiction.

yes prithika star one shows r better and its the channel for youth
pkyek is pure timepass,fantasy soap .no serious business here.