this was the one of the best flash back

Posted: 13 years ago
the fb was so awesome loved the way abhay was saying " bhai" bhai .......... he really loved sid but sid he was more intrested in maithili couldnt he hear his little brother calling him ........ where is his heart 
wana see the epiosde. hope sumone uploads it quickly
This shows that how much abhay loved sid that time ...sid always loved metz and wanted to take away from abhay . ...
Exactly..and did u guys notice tat sid was like 'mein kabhi yeh nahi chahta tha ki hum teeno us aag mein mar jaye mein to bas tumhe pana chahta tha maithili' tat means Sid only went and tld the king abt Abhayendra and Metz..and i knw the way Abhayendra was shouting Bhai i can nly imagine hw traumatic the journey from tat soulfet Bhai to Sidhant would have been for him..
hmmmm it's always very easy to blame the one we don't really like isn't.

anyway Sid Rocks.

Edited by .Angel - 13 years ago
Originally posted by MyArchangel

Exactly..and did u guys notice tat sid was like 'mein kabhi yeh nahi chahta tha ki hum teeno us aag mein mar jaye mein to bas tumhe pana chahta tha maithili' tat means Sid only went and tld the king abt Abhayendra and Metz..and i knw the way Abhayendra was shouting Bhai i can nly imagine hw traumatic the journey from tat soulfet Bhai to Sidhant would have been for him..
 i agree abhay really loved sid
I watched the episode on dailymotion but there was no flashback shown!!! ðŸ˜•

Was it in the precap?

xoxo
Aanya

it is there
Originally posted by Aanya_taanu4evr

I watched the episode on dailymotion but there was no flashback shown!!! ðŸ˜•

Was it in the precap?

xoxo
Aanya

i think sid planned all that and told everything to metz father he never loved abhay but we can see love for sid in abhay's eyes

Originally posted by pari_smart

i think sid planned all that and told everything to metz father he never loved abhay but we can see love for sid in abhay's eyes

yes but when i watched the video again i felt like he was saying " nahi abhayyyyyy" in the second time