I LOVE YOU!!I LOVE YOU!!

MyArchangel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok no need to wonder who i love..offcourse i Love ABHAY..Dude this guy is going to kill me sumday..kya attitude hai..the way he supported Piya i was Flat..by god i was so happy tat i started shouting (literaly my dad actually came 4m d other room to know why i was shouting..)..and tat convo with Sid where he said 'Piya Maithili nahi hai!!' my heart went out to him..Jeez i can't even imagine hw mch pain is he in..my God i just want to go and give him a hug..and in the flashback wen Sid died Abhay was actually shouting Bhai..i can only imagine hw traumatic the journey fron 'Bhai' to 'Sidhant' has been for him..Love him so much..and Vivian dude he is acting so good..i can just say WOW..
P.S-I never knew anyone can look so HOT WHILE TEARING A PAPER..Boy tat was Hot..Edited by MyArchangel - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kasucrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
wow thats great..!! waiting for the vdo to get upload sooon
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
So happy to see abhay supporting piya and other frs too . They always support each other when needed and this is what i want to see ..what every the situation they stand for each other.

Ah...i knew sid will win his first plan and so smartly he took piya for dinner . I dont mind till he dont talk anything about abhay .

Loved every bit of there scene ... CV thanks u , thank u ..Keep giving us abhlya and we are there to bring them to no 1😛

Edited by abhaylove - 13 years ago
MyArchangel thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhaylove

So happy to see abhay supporting piya and other frs too . They always support each other when needed and this is what i want to see ..what every the situation they stand for each other.

Ah...i knew sid will win his first plan and so smartly he took piya for dinner . I dont mind till he dont talk anything about abhay .

Loved every bit of there scene ... CV thanks u , thank u ..Keep giving us abhlya and we are there to bring them to no 1😛

exactly..aj ka epi was honestly awesum..i just loved it..abhay supporting piya and Abhid scene everything was PERFECT..
MyArchangel thumbnail
Originally posted by: kasucrazy

wow thats great..!! waiting for the vdo to get upload sooon

it was an awesum epi..
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: MyArchangel

Ok no need to wonder who i love..offcourse i Love ABHAY..Dude this guy is going to kill me sumday..kya attitude hai..the way he supported Piya i was Flat..by god i was so happy tat i started shouting (literaly my dad actually came 4m d other room to know why i was shouting..)..and tat convo with Sid where he said 'Piya Maithili nahi hai!!' my heart went out to him..Jeez i can't even imagine hw mch pain is he in..my God i just want to go and give him a hug..and in the flashback wen Sid died Abhay was actually shouting Bhai..i can only imagine hw traumatic the journey fron 'Bhai' to 'Sidhant' has been for him..Love him so much..and Vivian dude he is acting so good..i can just say WOW..
P.S-I never knew anyone can look so HOT WHILE TEARING A PAPER..Boy tat was Hot..

Awww..Titli thanx for doing my soul talk today ..Love you & Love ABHAY forever..and yeah that BHAI thing was cho chweet..!! VIVU looks hot come what MAY..!!And I wil love him..till my death..!!Awww..and di you notice mythili was saying only ABHay..!!😳
MyArchangel thumbnail
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Awww..Titli thanx for doing my soul talk today ..Love you & Love ABHAY forever..and yeah that BHAI thing was cho chweet..!! VIVU looks hot come what MAY..!!And I wil love him..till my death..!!Awww..and di you notice mythili was saying only ABHay..!!😳

u r alwaz welcum hun..really Metz was saying tat?i didnt notice.
--sunshine-- thumbnail
yup it was awesome
today abhay rocked d show
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
it was one of the beest episode....

what really touched my heart is abhay's trust on piya....and abhayendra's love for his brother....

abhayendra really loved siddharth and maithilli equally....the way he shouted "bhai"....it was so painful....it would be painful even now for abhay to hate his bhai whom he loves...adores...and respect so much....i could see hatred in his eyes for sid....but there is love too....

abhayendra really loved his bhai alot....his bhai was a jerk before and a jerk even now...who is a self-obsessed man.....a women's love make him so weak that he could backstab his own brother who loves him so much....he gave punishment of hang for abhayendra when he was caught by the king.....what a disgusting brother

and maithilli was right...siddharth didn't know the true meaning of love....

but siddharth really loved maithilli.....if he never loved her...he would not have died to save her.....

zaina_abhay thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg i dint watch the epi...surely my abhay would have rocked the epi.....................vivu such a darling soul i can never stop loving this guy....................he supported piya i knew he will never leave her alone suffer..........