Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Kabaab mein handsome!!!

piya_111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
When sid said this dialogue,i laughed so hard,that my mom came rushing from the kitchen to see what happened to me 😆 Yaar sid is just amazing,the more i want to hate him,the more i fall for him...lagta hai casting director ne hum ladkiyon ki jaan lene ka pura plan banaya hai...these brothers will take away our soul with them,one by his killer looks and the second by his wittiness 😳 although i know we r supposed to hate sid but his dialogues are amazing and aaj to usne naachke bhi dikhaya balle balle   [:D/] god he is mind blowing!!! Kabab mein handsome kahi kaa 🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yukti22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Seriously I loved the way he said " KABAB ME HANDSOME..." Gosh his one-liners are freaking awesome...and then he was dancing LOL...He cracked me up...
sumana-13 thumbnail
really yaar Sid's "kabab mein handsome" was the dialogue of the day.....
Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
sid stole the whole show with his 'kabab mein handsome' wala dialogue i m still laughing.😆 Edited by pari_smart - 13 years ago
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Loved Sid's dialogue but still dislike him for separating Abhiya mission. Otherwise he is a superb character. Hopefully Abhay will man up and give us a hint of Brotherly love with a comeback
daisyluv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
same in vamp. diaries..when i first started watching it..i was like..am i supposed to hate damon??? b/c i love him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lo sid's character is based on damon....n i love sid now....love them...

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: piya_111

When sid said this dialogue,i laughed so hard,that my mom came rushing from the kitchen to see what happened to me 😆 Yaar sid is just amazing,the more i want to hate him,the more i fall for him...lagta hai casting director ne hum ladkiyon ki jaan lene ka pura plan banaya hai...these brothers will take away our soul with them,one by his killer looks and the second by his wittiness 😳 although i know we r supposed to hate sid but his dialogues are amazing and aaj to usne naachke bhi dikhaya balle balle   [:D/] god he is mind blowing!!! Kabab mein handsome kahi kaa 🤣

I loved ur title to each n every word.👏............Sid is too good...simply superb
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
sid was the show stealer....with that "Kebab Mein Handsome"....dialogues....

you know what guys i should be hating him for what he have done to his own brother abhayendra because of his selfish love for maithilli.....and killing innocent girls lives...and also for playing with panchi's feelings.....

all he have in him his negative vibes...but i just can't hate him....just like what i feel for damon...i am feeling for siddharth...and the word is "DAY BY DAY I AM FALLING IN LOVE WITH HIM"

"kabab mein handsome' was defo the dialogue of the day

and i just loved the flashbk

loved the way abhay was calling bhai bhai

i just loved that scene to the core

it shows how sid misunderstood abhay that abhay doesnt care abt his bro

the change in expression in sids face was beautiful

Another-World thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMGGG "Kabaab mein handsome " he cracked me up yaar !! 🤣 🤣 Kya dialogue tha it's unbelievable !!! 😆 
You are hilarious Sid !! 🤣 🤣