thanx alot😊
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Very nice update and do continue soon.
--sunshine-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: elizaa

ohk.. finally.. ive been waiting for this update since yest.. chalo finally mila!! and mila bhi toh kya mila!!

:D
yup and now u will get next update not so soon😛
awesome update.. so lemme strt!!
it so had to strt with mish and her pranks!!
you know i love pranks😉
abhay and pias scene was soooo adorable.. am so loving this.. abhay goes like- i told u tht i will never leave u.. itll be u who is going to leave me :P
and then she calls him for the party.. am waiting for the party..
neha and kabeer seem to be extra cute.. i just hope kabeer meets to her expectations.. id love to read a cute kabeer neha scene
and ya abhiya and neka are cute😳😃😃
back to my fav couple.. mish abhi.. aww... these two deserve all mu love and liking for them.. they r beyond amazing.. so thankful to u for giving me them..  :D
lol.. mish and her pranks.. and the best was abhi helping her in them!! adorable.. and yeah.. poor poor t :P
awww thanx alot lizz 4 liking dem😃😃😃
back to fakeera and neha...😳 god!! such amazing couples in ur ff.. i so cannot get my eyes off it.. i keep reading them till i get my next update.. and u miss.. miss.. snails ki maharaani.. u r so freaking slow😡 itne sloww updates.. the next one will be soon.. promise me😳
and mish is a witch now!!! baddduuuuuuuuuuuuu waali jhappi!! love u for this!!!🤗

okay now u r givin competition to trish cz u said me snails ki mahraani
and i promise u will get updates daily bt after my xams🤗
and u and anky are alws my inspiration to write😳😳😳
thanx alot

--sunshine-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..kashUrock..

nice one................

update soon.................
thanks for the pm!!

thanx alot richi😃
--sunshine-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kaushiki9

awesomeeee yaar

bt ye ABha k gusse ka Misha se kya connection?

thanx alot kaush
actually at witch night anger and angry people are not good 4 ?? dis question mark will be fullfilled in next update😳🤗
--sunshine-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Reti.15

wowwwwwwww what a update..............thanx yaar .. i never knew tat u were so gud at FF..........plz............plz cont soon.........

hey thanx alot for commenting and liking and even i dont know
if i am good in it or not
as this is my frst ff
and thanx alot for reading it
--sunshine-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PKYEK-Abhiya

OMGGG Sanjna....your chapter is super duper superb 😆

Abhiya was so adorable 😍 Awesome FF dear awesome 👍🏼

thanx alot 4 likin it😃😃
--sunshine-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: N_NS

Hey Sanju, awesome update!! U r making me love ur ff more n more with each update... :) Well now my questions:
1. What is this whole thing abt anger around both Mish nd Piya?? 2. R they supernatural too?? 3. Why was Kabeer happy to see Mish in dat state but Neha was scared?? 4. Why is Arnab all of a sudden behaving all nice to Piya?? 5. When r u going to tell Sugandh's story as in what she had done?? 6. When will u update next???
Again I must say this was a fabulous update!!
Loads of luv and wishes,
Nidhi. :)

hey nidhi
thanx alot for likin it and commenting
it means alot to me and
1. okay now this is cuming up in next update bt still a hint on witch night anger is not good for some people
2. this will be disclosed in next update
3. cz kabeer ws looking for something and now he found dat and now he will use dat and neha dont want this to happen
4. arnab is behaving not nice he is still giving her order bt he dont want pia to get mix up wid natty and he has one more motive ..... that is coming soon
5. sugandh story will be disclosed in bits
6. next update will be late cz of my xams
and u r comments and appreciation takes me to cloud 9😃

--sunshine-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _Akanksha_

sanuuuuuuuuuuuu, wait for some timeee. lemme calm down. i have this grin plasted on my face right now, and my mom just asked me why am i smiling. :P this part was..WOW. you know, tum ITNAAA time leti ho update karne mein, but in the end..it's ALL worth it. anky😃🤗
i know m very bad when it comes to updating my ff😛

i love the misha here more than the show.. and the whole ring episode, erm, is she a witch? 'coz the whole nose bleeding thing reminded me of bonnie. okay, i'll come on that later. lol, tell her not to do something & she'll do the SAME thing. 😆 and abhi was SO adorable here, he had to put up with misha's nakhre and get his back todofied and pay for misha's ice creams and join her in her pranks & he says that it was FUN to be with her. this was CUTE. i love the way he was like, ''mere saath bhaag jaane ka iraada hai kya?'' 😆 psh, i love the official gadhe & the official bhootni thing. (;
misha and witch mystery is cumin in next update.......awwwww m soo happy dat u r likin abhisha alot😃😳
abhiya were cute here. okay, so pia has something to do with the anger issue, too. you know the whole 'anger unlocks the powers' thing reminds me of twilight where jacob turned into a wolf when he lost his cool .. && here, misha and pia have their own secrets. :D i love youu for this. :D and..who's the new guy !? NEW MYSTERIES. i don't know if i should be happy or not..considering that tumhaari previous mysteries ne meri raaton ki neend already chura li hai. :P

okay u hav go to dat point den i give u hint dat it is like dat only

fakeera and neha are awesome. :D why is haseena so happy that neha's going out with kabir? OHHH, MORE MYSTERIES.  i love the whole 'bella is hot or not' thing. lol, i wanted neha to compare kabir with jacob..but the whole carrying her on the back thing bhi mast tha. :P
and haseena alws wants happiness for her children dats why she was happy😊 and neka is hot couple now m njoying writting dem like abhiya and abhisha😳
aww, i love the way he was scared for her. ''main apni jungle billi ko kuch nahi hone dunga''..and why was Kabir happy? 

and kabeer has got something for which he ws looking a long tym back😉
PS - the actors..wowoww, abhi as KW. gosh, you know how much i LOVE kw, right? 😍 i love kabir and neha even more after this..they can sacrifice their love for their respective communities. sigh. and.. panchi's confusing me even more now.

even i love KW... he is classy and notty at same tym..... neka is frm WTC like thing😉...... and panchi ki mystery after 2 more updates😃

thanx alot anky
love u🤗

Edited by sanjna4 - 13 years ago