ff: love can change ur world(chapter- 14) - Page 34

Posted: 13 years ago
hei sanjana,
it was a nice update..oh wat is this..so abhay was caring n loving as he didnt remember his past?including him being a vampire..is it so?u should not hav done this..now will abhay act like kadoos as in show saying pia to stay away from him..i don't want this..with ur precap i doubt panchi as the stalker..is it so?continue soon yaar..
edited my comment on page 38. =)
lovely update!😳but sad now abhay will stay away from pia..won't he?😕
and do  neha and kabeer like each other?😕and panchii why the hell she is following pia???😡
update soon😆
Edited by ilove99 - 13 years ago

that was a nice part👏

misha and abhi were too good😆

Omg panchi is the stalker😲

and abhay left piya😭 no wonder he will come back😆

thanks for the pm😊

update soon😉

Originally posted by elizaa

lmao.. frst part mein hi sixer.. misha kicked him...😆

Misha: how u dared to touch me, I hav black belt in judo-karaate.

Abhi: (holding his stomach) shut up you fool. Look dat hitler is cumin. And I m nt interested in junk🤣

and i loved the whole idea of them getting wet in the puddle😳
tht was ultra adorable.. so love u for this part sana.. and then mish going like... have u lost ur minds.. oh u dnt have any🤣🤣🤣

sid is ultra smart.. am liking him.. and wht bout mtz now.. metz ko bhi laana tha is saare chakkar mein😆 pia resembles ets, but hw come abhay ko nahi maaloom?

and sid panchi r hilarious.. 🤣🤣🤣 sid can ACTUALLY HANDLE HER VERY WELL..

abhay here seems to be in his best of mood..
abhay and kabeer so hate each other..
plz cont soon
:)

baby nw u hav read whole part so u knw why he dont rmbr abt maithali
in next part misha will get mad
and abhi will be adorable
its lil tiring to write dat part bt m luvin it😉
and kabeer has very lil grey shade dats cz he is wolf
thanx lizzz 4 likin it😃

Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Res!

-EDITED-

Sanu, i guess i already told you how much i looooooved this part. 😃 haha, misha-abhi. 🤣 gosh, she kicks him, and he's like.. ''i am not interested in any junk!'' ..and she's like..''i will turn you into junk.'' 🤣 the highlight of the part was abhi taking her hand and pulling her down in the mud. 😆 i mean, nobody can do that to misha and get away with it. 😆

o knw abhi has got his own style dat u will knw in next part.... and thanx 4 likin abhisha

i like abhay and sid here. :D lol, i'm sorta confused. how come abhay doesn't know that pia resembles maithali? or is the story a tad bit different here?..and abhay never knew who maithali is? in that case, pia's his first love? 😳

sid-panchi. <3 i am so missing them onscreen these days, i loved the way he was flirting with her and trying to handle her..but you know what made me love them even more? panchi not giving any bhao to sid. 🤣

i knw u will knw why she dont give him so nuch bhao... she has her own reasons to do so

haha, jungli kutta, jungli billi. 😆 abhay and kabir DO hate each other, i am so looking forward to their track. continue SOOON. wait, you're continuing in 30 minutes, right? well, i gotta go. i'll comment later. adios. =)

ya its in dere blood to hate each other

*edited* .. again.

i love neha and abhay, i honestly do. they're awesome. okay, so now i get it.. neha had erased maithali's memory from abhay. had something happened ? had maithali died because of abhay? gosh, neha, continue soon.

yup she erased d memory to bring him out of black world bt still he felt like some part is missing

kabir and neha are so cute. i'm so glad kabir has a shade of positivity in him, that is..he's grey, but not completely evil. i love the way he comforted neha, the whole hanky thing reminded me of arsh. 😳

baby he is very lil grey dat too cz he is wolf and entry of negative characters is still to be there

haha, misha driving fast, and ooooh, the stalker is revealed. panchi. :O :O .. haha, no point in acting dumb, i knew it was coming courtesy ym. 😆 precappp. <33 abhisha. <33 update soooooooon. :D

thanx 4 likin it

Originally posted by ASMI95

nice update.................

hey thanx alot😃

Originally posted by MeetPremeer

loved it dear
thanks for the pm
so panchi is the one who is stalking piya
hope abhay somes to his senses soon

hey thanx alot 4 likin it😊