Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--sunshine-- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: N_NS

hey Sanjana, this was one nice part... but wats the prophecy abt? is it smthing like "the chosen one" stuff??? well, misha's mom was gr8 nd so was misha...

thanx alot......😃 4 likin it
no that prophecy is not about choosen one
it is about something else dat will revealed later
thanx alt 4 likin nats and misha😊
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nidhsara

Wowwwwie.......Misha to zabardasr hain....bechara princi🤣........Natasha was a little overboard ryt.....thats one lady u wudnt wanna cross😆.....Abhay is just wow....i like this version of pia and Abhay....not being eude to each other ....its a refreshing change...and scope for lotz of Abhiya scenes tooo😉........Prophecy regarding Abhay mystery.........waiting for d nxt chapter for Abhiya and MIshbhi

ya misha is zabardast......  yup natasha is over-caring 4 misha dat has some reasons from d past...
thanx alot 4 likin dis abiya, it ws very difficult 4 me to frame dis character of both of them as it is something fresh.......dnt worry dere will be lots and lots abhiya scenes.......... prophecy is regarding abhiya........
thanx alot 4 likin it😊
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: anurag24t

Awsum update and do keep up d gud work. Waiting 4 u'r nxt update.

thanx alot 4 likin it😊
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rajani-Jadhav

nice one yaar...!

i like the way you give us the precaps...!!! good idea...
loved the abhiya scene....update soon

thanx alot4 likin it
m glad u like my precaps😃
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..kashUrock..

Hey dear........lovely update........want to read more.........do continue soon .........thanks for the PM..........take care............wish you a very HAPPY HOLI..................😃.

hey happy holi
nd thanx 4 likin my work
ya 4 sure i will update soon😃
Originally posted by: sanjna4

yr she is misha toh sabko usse darna padta hai............
ya ab sab rude abhay k baare mein read karke aur dekh kr tang aa chuke hai
so i thought of givin him new avataar
natasha not nautanki bt over-caribg 4 mithooo
cz of some history
thanx alot farah, u r such a sweetheart😃

Hahhaaaa 🤣 Mishoo toh Mishooo hai, hai na 😆
Haan sometimes yeh rudeness hata na chahiye... 
Ab yeh kaun sa kahani hai Nats and Mishku ka ??? 😲 Wanna know... 
Ohhh thanks 😳 you are a sweetheart too 😳 nahi toh kisike naseeb mein mera faltu OS parna nahi hota... 😆
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaushiki9

👏👏👏 loved it...

thanxxxxxx 4 update
update it soon dear........ 😃

thanx alot kaushaki
nd ya 4 sure i will ypdate soon
nd dis is 4 u🤗
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

Hahhaaaa 🤣 Mishoo toh Mishooo hai, hai na 😆
Haan sometimes yeh rudeness hata na chahiye... 
Ab yeh kaun sa kahani hai Nats and Mishku ka ??? 😲 Wanna know... 
Ohhh thanks 😳 you are a sweetheart too 😳 nahi toh kisike naseeb mein mera faltu OS parna nahi hota... 😆

yup mishu toh mishu hai
nats aur mishku ki kahani pia aur uski mom se related hai
oye dat is not faltu dat is awesome
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: RB81

hei sanjana,
that was nice..soooo misha-ish..it looks like she threatened the princi..then misha's mom natasha is like a time bomb..if abhay knows it was pia's b'day how could that be?but he doesn't know na?ok..waiting for ur update..pia's mom is making her go to the cliff..is she evil?

misha can threaten anybody except one person. yup she is time bomb. awww u guessed future story.... rmbr d precap..... nw u knw d story of next update😕......... baby no mom in dis world is evil....... so hw can she be so evil........... 

thanx alot 4 likin it😃
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gals1110

Awesome part.. Mish-Princi talk was rocking.. Abhiya meeting again was gud.. n its gr8 dat Abhay is not a too rude guy in ur FF.. Mish n her mom's talk was nice.. Arnab is karela.. ;-) Gr8 her bday went well bt she was lonely.. Wats wit d prophecy thing..?? Continue soon.. Thanx for d pm..lol..

thanx alot 4 likin it.......... abhay here has different shades and all of dis is due to dere emotional connection ........... yup arnab is karela😆.......... no she is not lonely, now abhay is goin to share her lonliness rmbr d precap.............. prophecy is future casting regarding abhiya......
ya sure u wil get next update soon