Fan Fictions

ff: love can change ur world(chapter- 14) - Page 67

minahil1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hey sanju , i m posting this message on behalf of meera "ilove99" , plz follow it if it will help u 😃... sanju dnt get mad just doing my job😳

message-

hey guys!!!!!!i have made a ff corner for the ff readers and writers ...
and i know u must be thinking what's this😕so plz go through the 1 post of this link...i have explained everything!!!!!
it will be a benefit or writers as they can advertise and post updates in this thread so the readers will get updates and no need to pm everyone as it takes a lot of time ...
as per readers they can give their advice and suggestions feedback etc...here.

so plz inform me which ff's do you write and i will post it in the page 1 

plz pass this message or link to your buddies or the ff writers which u read!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey dear when r u planning to update nxt part???
waiting!!
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Sorry guys actually due to xams I left in mid will update tmrw by 12 pm IST. Promise :)
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
ab to update kardo yaar, ya phir main yahan bhi apni stupid parodies post karun 😉
ilove99 thumbnail
yay!!!!!!!!!finally its feels like i have waited for  update forever😆 jaldi update karna.
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Okay before I give u guys update I would like to take deep alology for so much delay now I will do regular updates whether they are long or short thats promise.

Frst of all you guys needs a Precap so here is short summary

Pia has no one to them she can share her sorrows but she has Misha as her cousin to whom nothing told is better😆. Before her bday fates takes her to meet mysterious guy Abhay who is always ready to save her but he has many dark deep secrets which are untold. On the frst day of college Misha create hungama with Abhishek who belongs to warewolf family and who has Kabeer as his big brother. She reaches to princi office for her stupid acts and then her mother who is fiery enters into the scene. Her mother is netty aka Natasha who is dhamaka. Chandeena are worried about some prophecy and AbhiYa gives there inroduction to each other in college. On Pia's bday eve AbhiYa again meets and is surprised to see dark magic around her and then he promise himself not to leave her alone. Next day we have entry of haughty Neha who cares alot for her brothers and in the college she meets Kabeer to whom she loves but they can never go along due to there family conflicts. Next day 2 trustees Sid and Panchi eneters out of which Sid is flirt and brother of Abhay. Misha and Abhi are fighting along with whole story but Abhi is falling for her. T makes issue of both of them and they make her life hell and Misha ends in some problem. Arnab takes Pia to delhi and Abhay follows her there and when they get to knw that Misha is in problem both of them returns back and meanwhile Pia meets new guy called Arjun Here to save Misha Natty and Neha converts her into witch. Kabeer is happy to knw thi and now he wants Abhi to fall for MIsha. Neha is against it. Someone is stalking Pia but Abhay alws save her in neck of time. Sid always flirt around Panchi and Panchi has many deep secrets. Neha and Natyy are worried as Pia has crossed 18 years and Abhay assures them. Natty knws everything about Abbhay but still she is glad that he is there for her. Abhay is angry on himself as he is falling for Pia and Panchi and Neha have fight due to Pia as Panchi is working for someone.

Last update- Abhi and Misha played a prank in the class to get save from that class and due to that Pia puked at Abhay😛 and everyone is excited for Dilpathar camp.

UPDATE COMING IN 15 MINUTES MORE😆
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
bapre baap sana mata ko time mill gaya🤣
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Superb. . U r updating. . Yuppee!
Dont forget to pm me!
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
finally sanju ko time mila. ab jaldi se post karo. 
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
sana 15 mins nahi hue kya???