Love u :)
Thnx for the pm
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey sanjna!
Great update!
Just luv abhisha n their cute fights. .
Kabir n neha also have rocking chemistry . .
Abhiya r simply wonderful . .
So, panchi works for someone! If i'm not wrong. . Then i think the boss is Arjun ! Just a guess . .
Already Waiting for the next update !
Continue soon
tc
ilove99 thumbnail
hey sanju!great work dude!
who is panchi's boss!!that dipather boy!!??
btw i love abhisha yaar they are just superb...
and pia puked pn abhay's shirt😆😆well waiting to read about his reaction update soon...
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
wow..!!!
such a wonderful update sanju😍
i loved it😍

thanks a lot for the PM sanju🤗
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
finally a long update after a long time. gr8 update.
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wowwieee!!

i come bk home from  tiring day and wht i see!! sana maata updated!! yayiee!! just wht i needed!! love u babes!
so now panch is also a witch working for someone.. but surely not sid.. rite?
neha and kabeers scene was a total hot scene😳 hw much he loves flirting with neha... and woh bhi kuch kam nahi hai😆
next abhisha😳 mish taking panga with t again, and she doesnt need ne one, but still abhi is there to stand up for her!!
the whole fight scene was unnecessary... we cld rather have a lovey dovey one after yests scene..lol, u knw wht a sucker am for romantic abhisha scenes😆

next, y does abhay want to go with pia in the car.. nvm, hope he keeps her safe..
and wht bout tht green eyed boy pia met in the party with arnab.. do we get to see him again?

the class scene 1 was so funn, neha kabeer talking toeach other, abhiya looking at each other, and ABHISHA... SLEEPING?😲🤣  hadh hai
lmao... and abhisha end the class!! roaches and bombs!! waah abhisha...🤣🤣they r just too good! and neha is nt upset with them, she is instead happy tht she wnt havae to use magic to end the ckass🤣🤣

evry time u make me crave for more of ur parts.. now next time i am nt going to read 3 of ur updates, and saaath mein ill read... atleat tab mera man bharega.. ur updates r really short😡

nvm, even after they being so short, they just take me in some other world, as i can picturize the whole scene... do cont soon,, in all, an awesome update!😳
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Awsum update sanju i loved it...
ozzyie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb update sanju...

and update soon ...
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow wow wow..you updated so early. i updated on the same day as you & i'm feelin super lazy. 😆 

acha, anyway, coming back to the update, so.. panchi is workin on someone's orders. ooh, i smell daksh here. ;D i love how neha confronted her, and then his scene with kabir. LOL, i love kabir here - ''you can't resist me'' *FREEZE* 🤣🤣 awh, he's kinda like damon - shady, as in. and his main duty is towards his clan, right? their story is gonna be a TREAT to read..

abhisha. <3 will they ever grow up!? protect karo tab bhi problem.. na karo tab bhi problem. 🤣 i love their cockroach prank..omg, omg, omg, someone so needs to do it in my school. 🤣🤣 and and and.. i love how misha takes him for granted. she knows her official gadha would never dissapoint her. 😆 

abhiya are cute. 😆 ''mujhe cockroach se bachao'' 🤣 haha .. i hate you, i got my answer. 😆 they're so freakin adorable. :D i love abhay & neha's conversation, too - i love how you're building their bond. :D

oh, oh, oh, lost. <3 yay and .. LOL. go kabir. ;P update soon. 😃