Awesome FF

I stated reading today and read all 13 chapters
Please PM me when u continue

yayyy i got a new reader and ya i will pm u 4 sure
thanx alot for taking out tym and reading itπŸ˜ƒ
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Nidhsara

Final'y aapne update kar hi li...pata hain aapkohum kitne dino se intezaar kar rahi thi iss keliye...

sorry for keeping u guys waiting😳

and I absltly loved it...Abhay ne apna ignore Pia andholan shurru kar liya phir se...and they are gonna go on a trip yayyy"!!!!!!!!!!...update super sooon

and abhay is just frustrated cz of kabeer advancemets regarding misha and he dont want that and on top of it that dilpathar

and ya now u will get update so soon😊

mala1108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update
love Abhi & Misha
--sunshine-- thumbnail

Chapter-14

Trustee office

Neha walks in the office and bangs the door very loudly. Then she opens up the door and then walks near the panchi.

Panchi-(stands up from her chair) what are you doin? Don't u have manners? Students are not allowed to eneter trustee's office

Neha-(smiles and starts walking around her) tch tch. I m not angry on you but I have pity on you. That u still have guts to face me. I guess you have recognised me

Panchi- I knw u r witch and I don't care about

Neha- (starts laughing) no no I am not simple witch like you. You are new to this world and a toy in the hand of some idiot who is so shy like a teenage grl or noyto show his or  her jerkey face.

Panchi- how do you

Neha- no no hows. You need to ask who am I. okay toy boo I am one of the most powerful witch and I have 1000's of witches under my control.

Panchi- (is shocked and her mouth and mind stops working. Den she starts speaking) but what I have done?

Neha- ahan I like that now so lets talk about business. Why have you arranged trip to dilpathar. Oh how silly of me offcourse on some fattu orders

Panchi- but how do u know

Neha-  again you are doing wrong thing to ask me questions. Okay here is a task for you u need to give a message to your fattu boss that don't dare to mess with abhay and people related to him as I am still here and one thing more tell him dilpathar challenge accepted and let the game begin.

After that neha sees the nameplate kept there and leaves the office. Panchi stands still there and keep loooking at neha going.

Outside trustees office

Neha is walking outside and suddenly she stops in the tracks

Neha- (without turning) fakeera baby when will you stop stalking me

Kabeer starts walking towards her and she keeps her hands crossed against her chests.

Kabeer- (touches her hairs in playful manner) never in this life.

Neha- I guess u remember that I have to make you rat becoz of last night movie.

Kabeer-  that's why I love you. Your this attitude makes me to go insane. (then kabeer come close to her face and starts playing with her face by running his hands over it)

Neha- (responding to his touches and seducing him by coming close to his ears) and you know what I love is to make you rat.

Kabeer- for that you have to make yourself free from my charm and as now misha is

Neha- (throws him away from her with jerk) don't bring misha into this.

Kabeer- oh getting jealous . don't worry no one cant take your place.(Then kabeer bring her close to himself). I just love you when the most powerful witch is unable to resist me.

Neha- (then neha mkes him freeze with her magic and then goes near to his ears and whispers) And I just love to do magic on you and who says that I cant resist you.

After that neha walks away from there

College corridoor

Misha is juming in the excitement and suddenly she sees a girl coming there with hiding he face and covering her hairs with hat. Misha goes there.

Misha- (stops her way and shouts) guys here we have joker of the season

T- shutup you freak and I know it ws you last night

Misha- oh boochy boo, I am scared of you. What will you do if u know it ws me. Okay whatever and now I am saying you last time that I am very dangerous and  I will make your halve if u dared to take panga from me. By d way dis joker uttire suits you.

T ' I am going to kill you( then t raises her hands to slap misha but before she can slap he someone  catches her hands in the middle. Then t tries to look back to see who is holding her hand) who the hell are you to stop me?

Abhi- how you dare to even think of slaping misha and you must know that I am always here to protect her. (then abhi leaves her hand with jerk) now leave from here before I forget that you are girl

T leaves from there while stomping off the ground and misha glares at abhi like wild cat.

Abhi- (looks at misha) why I am feeling like that you want make me punching bag again?

Misha- because I really want to make you puching bag. Gadhe how u dared to protect me from her. I am enough for myself and I can protect myself.

Abhi- (tauting tone) ya I saw that last night.

Misha- do you want to start fight again?

Abhi- no you want to start fight again. If I protect you then you have problem and if not then you lands me into the problem

Misha- so you are trying to say that I am problem

Abhi- yes you are problem

Misha- you know what the day you have enetered  into my life each day I have new dhamaka in my life because of you only.

Abhi- so do u want to say that everything happens because of me.

Misha- yup everything happens because of gadha only who needs some brains very badly.

Abhi- shutup bhootni. You need a mental assylum.

Misha- how dare you say( then misha grabs his collar and pushe him like a wild bull on the ground and both of them starts fighting again and then kabeer and neha comes there running.)

Kabeer- when these kiddos will improve

Neha- stop commenting. Misha is witch before she  do some magic out of anger we need to  stop her.

Kabeer-( rescues abhi) Cool down guys.

Neha- misha you don't need to pay attention to these jerks(galers kabeer). Lets go

Misha- ya you are right

Then everybody leaves for the calss

Classroom

In the classroom neha reads abhay's mind and texts him

Neha- bhai I knw u r frustrated becoz misha is witch and  and dat dilpathar tripbut for that you need not to vent out ur frustration on pia. We need to keep her with us.

Abhay- (replies) hmmm'. I guess u r rite bt hw do we need to handle dilpathar trip? Do u have any plan.

Neha- bhai I have plan but u need to be  with pia.

Abahy- thanx a lot you are best J

Abhay texts pia

Abhay- sorry for the morning

Pia- is it really you.  By d way why were you angry

Abhay- becoz u were look cute when u r angry and I wanted to see ur angry face

Pia- abhay don't dare to do dis in future'. Otherwise I will kill u

Abhay- no u cant kill me

Pia- we will see and by d way r u gong for the trip

Abhay- no I am not going

Pia- why? Plz come na

Abhay- okay on one condition

Pia- what?

Abhay- that we will go in the car

Pia- misha will kill me

Abhay- okay I am not going

Pia- you know I hate you

Abhay- thanx and I got my answer

Class is going on and kane(kabeer and neha) are talking with each other  in eyes and abhiya are looking at each other and abhisha  are sleeping in the class. Then misha looks at abhi and then she texts him.

Misha- I am getting bored

Abhi- so what can I do ? do I need to dance

Misha- I don't mind

Abhi- ya for that you need mind

Misha- shutup. Okay I have a plan you need to leave cockroaches that are in my bag in class

Abhi- why me?

Misha- what a stupid question. You shud knw that you are gadha and I have to ignite foul- smell bomb

Abhi- okay whatever and I need mukti from this class

As the teacher turns to write something on the board, abhi shifts next to misha's bench and takes a jar full of cockroaches from her bag and leaves it carefully in the class. Everybody in the class starts jumping and there is full chaos in the class and misha takes the ebenefit of the situation and burns the foul smell cracker

Neha- these two dangar are never going to improve bt seriously thanx to them as whole year  I need to use my magic less for calling off the class as stupid acts are enough.

Kabeer- I hate them for this as now I will see you less

Neha- shutup and lets go before we are dead with this smell

Class gets dismiss and everybody is still running. Pia holds abhay shirt to save herself from cockroaches. And abhay lifts her up from waiste.

Pia- abhay do something . I hate cockroach and where the hell they come

Abhay- I guess you know the answer

Pia- misha not again

Abhay- okay lets go, abhi and misha had also left smell bomb

Pia- abhay plz save me from cockroaches(closes her eyes)

Then abbhay keeps a hand on her eyes and takes her away from that place.

Pia- I am feeling like vomitting due to that smell (she pukes on abhay's shirt)

Abhi and misha passes hi5 to each other

Misha- mission accomplished and who the hell wants to attend class

Abhi- exactly okay lets get out of this mess and for this u deserve icecream.

Precap

Abhi and misha misses the bus due to their normal business called fight

Kabeer flirts with t and neha gets jealous

Pia agrees to go with abhay

p.s- guys if u have any negative comments then do leave them as it helps me a lot and positive comments are alws welcomed. Guys i have to answer only 7 people now so today i am free i will answer now😊

Edited by sanjna4 - 12 years ago
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hei sanju,
u r taking long breaks now-a-days yaar to update..(actually u updated on 17th but i feel its a long time back)
*off to read*
*edited*
the update was nice..so neha informs panchi that they r ready for the challenge..so it is not that abhay cant go there?it is related to pia?ok so abhiya will spend some time together..i'm loving that..
really does kabir loves neha r he is trying to use her for his work to be done?
abhisha they never grow up..full of fun..love them..precap seems to be gr8..so more private moments from abhiya,abhisha..hope kane too comes in this list..
continue soon..
Edited by RB81 - 12 years ago
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
haila..she puked on abhay's shirt...🀣 you should have written about how embarassed she felt and how abhay cleaned up and later on he came and told her it was all misha's fault and she didn't need to worry..it would have been so sweet..😍

This AbhIsha are driving me crazzyyy...🀣 and finally Kabeer's getting some score with Neha...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ (By the way, people call me Neha by mistake sometyms. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³ πŸ€£)

omg..they should so show some things from this in the serial...😳
Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update
I m really excited for the trip
Update soon
Thanx for the PM
ifrah. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wao..such a cute update:)quite funny too..:D..over all liked it:)
mangona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow der abisha moments r best i jxt have one question is piya have supernatural powers or genes