Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rajani-Jadhav thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
great going yaar...!!!
sorry for replying late...! my bloody college you know....
anyways abhi and mish were hilarious....and abhiya were good too....update soon!
MyArchangel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Cool update darling..now neha doesn't like piya..oops mar gaye..awwww Abhay watching Piya sleep..awesum.
falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
lol misko is hilarious🤪.................and abhay with one more brother.......uske kitne bhai haiNN/????........lol nice part!👍🏼 Edited by ..kashUrock.. - 13 years ago
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Very nice update. Keep it up and do update soon.
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ur ff is very very sweet. Here abhay smiles and doesn't always says stay away from me. Rather he is more caring. Love Misha and Abhi's fight. I can read only sundays due to less time. Hope u will not mu me.
Cute_Gal thumbnail
Awesome Part.. Abhay-Piya rock as always.. I dont know wat more 2 say abt them they r perfect.. Mish n her Mom's talk was Sweet n Funny.. Its gr8 dat Mish got along wit Abhay well.. n d Icecreams thing was nice.. So if Neha remembered sum1 after seeing Piya its related 2 maithali.. Right..?? Mish-Abhi were rockking.. The only thing bugging me is Wats wit Massi..How cum she know abt d supernaturals n d ring.?? Precap sounds Gr8..especially Mish-Abhi part.. Continue soon.. Thanx for d pm..lol.
ilove99 thumbnail
hey i love your ff!!and i read it all..😆
who was following pia?and is sid abhay's brother i mean bad one or good??😕
aww!abhay found her😉pia was really embarrassed knowing that neha is his sister😳😳but i can't understand that ring part how do nat knows about it?😕ah!mish got mix with abhay so soon😊
ah!abhay got caught that he was not at home at night...😆
and mishabi part was supreb 🤣🤣
update soon..........😆😆
Edited by ilove99 - 13 years ago
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hei sanjana,
again a wonderful update..loved abhiya moments..possessive misha asking abhay whether he took her place..loved the interaction b/w abhay-misha..2 buckets of ice-cream..is tat not enough for mish at night..she still demands more if she needs to wait..thank god pia didnt get angry with abhay for his instructions..she was like a complaining kid at that time..however she promised him tat she'll not go alone anywhere..n abhay's best night..he was abt to be caught red-handed when neha asked where were u all night..but he intelligently altered the topic..so waiting for pia's historic past r watever tat made neha remember someone else..abhisha's punishment n their quality(fighting) time together..eagerly waiting for it..continue soon..

Edited by RB81 - 13 years ago
LittleImmortal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Abhay and piya scene was awsum  just loved it 😃
keep updating😊

LittleImmortal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
abhay nad piya scene was awsum loved it😃
keep updating😊