Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey dear..
superb update..misha scene was hilarious..OMG .. she really wrote GAY on abhi's car..hehehe..
i luv when abhay gets jealous over pia...the canteen scene was awesome...looking forward to abhiya moments in the jungle..continue soon. and update the next part ASAP...
tc

mangona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
der it was very nyc loved it in fCT PLZ TEL WEN U WIL UPDATE IT AGAIN I WD B WAITING
PS
THANKS 4 PM AND INCULADE PM ALSO NEXT TYM
Heyyyy partner finally par liya your uptade... awesome ๐Ÿ‘

So cute Abhay is jealous ๐Ÿ˜ณ Then Piya same after seeing Abhay and Neha together... ๐Ÿ˜ณsooo sweet... 
Buddhu Abhay yeh bhi nahi pata why she is sad.... ๐Ÿ˜•

Loved Neha and Kabeer's conversation... 

OMG Misha is hilarious... bechara Abhi... ๐Ÿ˜†
It seems like Nats and Kunwars know about the prophecy... 

OMG loved the precap.. Abhiya ๐Ÿ˜
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sanuuu, I loved this update. <3 So much of stuff revealed, so much to look forward to. :D

Is the 'prophecy' Haseena is talking about related to Abhi turning into a wolf? 'Coz Kabir has to be one since Abhay called him a 'sniffing dog'. So Edward-Jake-ish. ๐Ÿ˜† And, oooh, does the last line mean that Haseena doesn't trust Neha? Haha, I'm imagining Jennifer as Neha, for some reason. :P I loved the Kabir-Abhay-Pia scene! I love Kabiru. :D He might try and use Pia, right?, since you said that he'll have a 'grey' shade.. AND let me guess?, he is opposite Neha? ๐Ÿ˜ณ Fakeera and ditchy! ๐Ÿคฃ Oh damn, Kabir will 'use' Neha, too? For something to do with their clan? ... Aw, he wants Abhi to lead a normal life. Okay, I'm confused, should I hate him or not ? But, you know what?, I can NEVER hate him! ๐Ÿ˜ณ Haha, Neha's mood swings. ๐Ÿคฃ And OH MI GOSH, She paints and ruins his CAR !? Hahahaha. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I'm loving AbhIsha! :D I want MOREEE of them in the next update. =) So, I'm guessing that Natasha and Arnab do not like each other?, and I'm also guessing that Natasha is a supernatural, and she has something to do with her mum's voices in Pia's head, and Arnab knows a thing or two about that, so he's trying to keep Pia away from her. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Continue SOOOON. 

Rajani-Jadhav thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
loved the abhiya scenes...!!!
jaldi jaldi aage badhao...!!!
heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey dear
very nice story
its so damn gud
i m just loving d soft flow of ur story

cn u pls pm me wenver u update nxt part

luv
heena

Another-World thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Hey !!! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Meine jo tumhare 2 chapters nahi read kari woh mein aaj sab parchuki hoon !! ๐Ÿ˜†
And seriously what wonderful chapters I really Liked it ! ๐Ÿ˜
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey sana awsome updt once again๐Ÿ‘
hassu & neha part was cute
pia's masi is nice
i liked the whole part
updt soon
mansim thumbnail
that was a nice part๐Ÿ‘
misha is something yaar๐Ÿ˜†
oh no kabeer and abhi are wolves๐Ÿ˜ฒ
waiting to see more of abhiya๐Ÿ˜ณ
thanks for the pm๐Ÿ˜‰
update soon๐Ÿ˜Š
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: RB81

hei sanjana,
couldn't leave comments earlier..really it was a wonderful update..oh god..misha did that sort of writing in abhi's car..waiting for his reaction..so from abhay saying kabeer as dog i feel that he is a wererwolf..n without much hesitation abhay said pia to keep distance with kabeer in a genuine manner..really i love this abhay a lot..so pia jealous of neha..but abhay didnt run after her immediately even though he wished to..however he catched up with her at the right time๐Ÿ˜Š..loved tat..so do v get more abhiya moments in the next update?๐Ÿ˜ณ
๐Ÿ˜ณ..hei pia's maasi is gr8..so does she knows stuff abt supernaturals?..seeing the ring she said it will protect her..but y did she behave rudely..she knows pia always feel lonely na?she should have said that calmly..won't pia listen to that..continue soon..

misha can do anything to take revenge
now abhi is planning to take revenge
ya dey are warewolves
abhay cares 4 pia alot and by now pia knows dis dats why he can tell dis without hesitation
he didn't run cz of neha.... he hates her mood swings
ya sure dere will be abhiya moments
ya she knows abt supernatural things and hw much 4 dat u hav to wait
she behaved rudely cz she was tensed to see whats is  goin around pia
she cares 4 her alot

thanx alot 4 likin it๐Ÿ˜ƒ