Originally posted by: beb018

hey
it was awsum update looking forward to da precap😊

hey thanx alot 4 likin it
and i will try to update soon
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

Darling mujhe pehle parne toh do... roko na roko na mujhe thora waqt toh do... 

Sorry yaar yesterday par nahi saki... saka... πŸ€” sorry confused... πŸ˜†

Par liya... 
Waouhhhh partner kya chapter hai πŸ‘ loved it... 

Sooo dreamy the Abhiya scene πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜
Abhay so sweet... why is he not so romantic in PKYEK... CV's and Ekta ji sikhiye Sanju baby se... 
Ohhh gooooooooood Abhay maar dala πŸ˜†

Misha πŸ€£ tussi great ho 
OMG loved her and Abhi bhi kuch kam nahi hai... πŸ˜†

Kabir is Abhi's bro πŸ˜² Pia and Kabir so cute together... πŸ˜Š
Lekin Abhay πŸ˜­ bechara.... hayyyyyyyyyyyyye πŸ˜­ so sad the last part. 

Sanjna awesome update... eagerly waiting for the next chapter... 

πŸ€—

k u need hindi classes from meπŸ˜› it is saki nt saka
thanku yr 4 comparing me to ek and her chamcheπŸ˜†
dnt worry abt kabir
dis jealousy thing will make dem realise what they feel foe each other
thanx alot 4 likin itπŸ˜ƒ
and tumhein aaj yahaan se abhiya ka dose mil gya kya
Originally posted by: sanjna4

k u need hindi classes from meπŸ˜› it is saki nt saka
thanku yr 4 comparing me to ek and her chamcheπŸ˜†
dnt worry abt kabir
dis jealousy thing will make dem realise what they feel foe each other
thanx alot 4 likin itπŸ˜ƒ
and tumhein aaj yahaan se abhiya ka dose mil gya kya

Yeah dear I need hindi classes... yahan ghar par my mom mujhse hindi me baat nahi karti... πŸ˜­
Jitna hi bolti hoon woh meri apni kaushishon se. 

Agar Kabir kuch karega toh mein use mar daloongi. πŸ˜‘

You are welcome partner. 
And aaj ka dose toh mil gaya but mujhe aur chahiye. 
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: mangona

its from begining ryt

ya it is frm beg strt reading from frst page
and dere u will get all links
mangona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
SANJANA
plz send me pm of it wen u update it
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: piya_111

wow!!!!!!!!! simply superb yaar πŸ‘ i wanna give u a big πŸ€— for not showing abhay rude...he's such a sweetheart...i love him & now you too as you have shown chand,haseena also nice 😊 and yaar how can u write the dialogues of misha so perfectly?its like anisha(perfect blend of anvesha from remix and misha from pkyek) but please yaar it wud be perfect if d guy wud be named yuvi,bt abhi is also a nice name as my best friend is also abhishek and he's also the same πŸ˜† anyhow,this is just superb but i m wondering who did black magic on piya?and u know i think i know who the kunwars are πŸ˜‰ but waiting eagerly for your update...so pretty please update it asap 😊 

p.s. -> I read the 3rd & 4th episode together that is why giving their comments also together

hey thanx alot 4 likin itπŸ€—
here chaand and haseena cares 4 abhay and his feelings
ya misha is wild cat 
bt here abhi will hav drastic change aftr few days dat u will get to know in next update
dat black magic part will be unfolded in bits
ya i guess by now everybody hav guessed who are dese kunwars bt i want to show dere family history nw

ya i will try to update soon
and really ur comments matters to me alot
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: 00123trisha

awwwsome update

sorry the like butten is not workingπŸ˜•
abhay-pia part was aborable
mish-abhi omg omgπŸ˜†
cont soon

hey trish u liked it 
dats what i need
thanx alot 4 likin it
i jst hope i do justice to dese charactersπŸ˜ƒ
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: mangona

SANJANA

plz send me pm of it wen u update it

ya sure i will send pm
--sunshine-- thumbnail

Chapter 5

Raichand mansion

Haseena ia walking in d lawn impatiently at human pace. Den a girl enters and hugs her

Haseena: thankgod u r here

Neha: ya I missed u mom. This trip was very important to collect stones for bhai,otherwise I haven't left you. And last night u called me u looked worried?

Hassena: I missed u too, and why are you asking me dat why m worried as if I don't know u must hav read my mind through ur cards last night only

Neha: mom I cant hide anything from u. bt nw u dnt worry dat is just prophecy and I know at last everything will be fine. Now u dnt worry I m here and I will handle all this.

Haseena: I know u will handle all this that's why I hav called you.

Aftr sayin this they again hug each other

Neha: k mom I need to start my work now only m already late' I need to join collegeto day itself and now leave ur all worries with me

Haseena: u do whatever u want bt plz don't hurt abhay's feelings.

Neha: mom I love him too. I will do dat only which is best 4 him

After sayin this  she leaves 4 d college. Afte she leaves haseena to herself "I know u love him bt still I have to keep check on you because in dese 150 yrs I hav nevr seen abhay so happy and I want him to hav all d happiness.

College parking area

Misha clothes are stinking due to food on it. so she  calls piya.

Piya: ya mish m cumin to class

Misha: hey miss geek why do u alws think of class only. Now listen m goin to home back coz aftr dat canteen scene m smelling like sweeper. And I will send driver for you.

Piya: k mish see you later.

Den dey disconnect d phone den misha sees abhi's car dere in parking area. Den her evil mind starts working. Den she takes out some color spray from her bag and ruins his car and writes, "I am gay"''.. and den she puts some grly colors like pink and purple on it and den she murmurs "now u will get to know who is misha khanna' hope u hav fun mr. jungli"

Then she leaves d college. And after 2 mins a black color bmw enters in d college with very high speed and a girl with her shades on of pearl white complexion steps out from the car. She is wearing purple  color mini skirt wid  baby pink color halter neck top and hot pink colored bag'.. and she is playin wid bubble gum  wid her tongue.

Canteen

Pia: here u go wid ur money.. and it was nice meeting u kabeer(smile)

Kabir: (displaying his dimples) same here sweetheart

On listening ti the word sweetheart abhay breaks d glass dere and den piya notice dat he is standing dere and den givin kabeer any attention towards kabeer she ran towards abhay. Den kabeer walk towards abhay. And den both kabeer and abhay look at each other wid so much hate filled eyes

Kabeer:  so we are goin to have some walking garbage in d college dis year

Abhay: (smiles) oh no! m goin to face some sniffing dogs'

Pia was lookin at both of dem wid her wide eyes. Den kabeer was about to grab abhay's collar den he notices piya watching dem wid curiosity.  And kabeer throws a chair near to him and walks away from there.

College corridor

Girl is walking and  kabeer is also walkin dere and muttering something to himself

Neha: hey fakeera, whats up wid u?? u havn't even noticed me today

Kabeer:  hey ditchy dnt mess wid me today, I hav seen dat garbage already and hav spoiled my whole day

Neha: hey mind ur language. Otherwise I can burn u here

Den kabeer starts flirting wid her

Kabeer: m alws ready to be burned by u. and u knw my offer is still open'.

Neha:  u knw my answer. And now stop keep bugging me about ur stupid and useless offer.

Den neha walks away from dere.

Canteen

Pia: hello abhay where r u since d morning? I was lukin 4 u''..

Abhay mood gets a u-turn whn he listens dat pia was lookin 4 him

Abhay: I was in my class. So what were u doin dere?

Pia: nothing I told u abt mish ? hw short tempered she is' today she ruined whole canteen.  So I ws payin damage

Abhay: (chuckles and lookin around)ya I can see that)

Pia: can I ask you one personal question?

Abhay: anything..(calmly cz he knew what ws cumin)

Pia: whats wrong between u and kabeer

Abhay: some family differences. Bt u plz stay away from kabeer

Before pia could speak anything neha enters in d canteen.. and out of excitement she hugs abhay

Neha: I missed you so much. I love you. And aftr keeping my bags at home I came over here just to meet you and surprise youhows d surprise

Neha said all this in one breath. Pia was watching neha with little tears in her eyes. She was feeling like killing neha at right that moment. She controlled herself. Abhay was so excited to meet neha aftr so many days. She was his soul sister and best buddy.

Abhay: calm down shatabdi express. I also missed you so much and It was one of biggest surprise

Neha: u know I love to give surprises

Abhay: ya  know and I love you

After listening dese word from abhay, pia completely breaks down and ran away from there

Abhay: pia wait where are you going?

Neha: who is she?

In her excitement she did not notice pia dere

Abhay: nothing I guess I need to go

Neha: this is not done bhai I m here aftr so many days and you want to go. I want u to play guitar for me as it has been one month I have not listened to my fav tune

Abhay was in no mood to handle mood swings of neha as they are the most dangerous thing on the earth according to him.

Kunwar house

Raj singh kunwar: (angrily) no abhi you bught that car 1 week earlier and now u want new car

Abhi: but dad somebody spoiled my car.

r.s- shut up your crap. Look at ur big bro, he is handling family business and college at the same time and u r busy in spending money.

Kabeer: dad its okay. He is child only. Abhi here you go. Go and get yourself a new car.

Abhi: thanx bro u r savior

Then abhi leaves murmuring to himself " I know who did this and I swear I m not goin to leave that bitch"

R.S.- kabeer u r spoiling him. He should know his responsibility and family history and you are keeping him away from truth. How long you can hide secrets

Kabeer- dad I knw m nt doin right thing. Bt I don't want to suffer him that pain so early. I want him to enjoy his life and my life also that I missed.

R.S.- I hope you know what are you doing?

Kabeer- ya dad I know. Okay dad tell me is something big goin to happen wid dat garbage clan cz I saw dat witchy in d college all of sudden. She was about to come after 15 days.

R.S.- I dint know about that bt u keep eye on her. She is important for us.

Kabeer- right dad

Dehradoon roads

Pia is walking alone om the roads while thinking og abhay whole way. When she was busy wid her thoughts wid abhay she feels like someone is following her, then she looks back and there was no one.  Then she starts walking quickly and listens the rustlingof leaves due to domebody's foot steps. Out of fear she starts running and den she reaches the misha house.

Misha house

Nats sees pia coming and she notices dat she is in bad state due to running

Nats: what happened princess? Why are you so scared  and why are you running

Pia; ma'.maass'''massii'.. someone is dere(says wid her up-down breath due to running)

Den nats looks at the road

Nats: pia come wid me in my study room(pia follows her) give me your hand(nats sees the ring in pia's hands and gets shocked) who gave dis to u?

Pia(nervously) my frnd gave dis to me

Nats: its good I was about to give you such type of ring to u. and somebody has given a better ring to you. Rather I should have given ring to u tomorrow only. And dis is due to dis ring only someone is stalking u bt not harming you. I know u hav many questions but this is not right tym to ans all questions. And I wouls like to meet friend of yours who gave dis ring to you.

Pia: bt massi what is happening around me

Nats: I told u dis is not right time

This was the first time her massi speaks so ru dely to her. Then pia leaves d study. Suddenly her phone rings and its abhay who is calling her. She was pissed off so she doesn't picks up the phone. Her phone keeps on ringing. Aftr some time whn she calms down, then she looks at phone and it is arnab's call. Suddenly dere is lil smile on her face.

Pia: hello papa. Hws u?

Arnab: (angrily) I am calling you from last 5 mins . where are you?

Pia: am at misha's house.

Arnab: how many tomes I hav to tell you that you should not visit them so often.

Then pia looses her temper and cuts down the phone and turns it off. After thinking for 2 mins. She run towards the lake

Kunwar house

Abhi in his room calls a friend "dude I need ur help to show someone what is d rslt of messing up wid abhi"

In jungle

Abhay to himself "why is she not picking up the phone? Why she ran away from the college? Why am feeling so sad? Is she okay?" aftr last question in his mind abhay gets restless and he starts running towards that direction to which his dead heart is pointing out.

Lake

Pia was crying and feeling lonely. It was one of the worst day of her. Her massi spoke rudely wid her. Somebody is stalking her.arnab called up to say stay away from mish. And most importantly she was feeling bad for abhay

Den she listens someone's footsteps

Pia- mish why cant u leave me alone whn I m sad

A manly voice" so whn u r sad you come here. By d way nice place to share your sadness"

Precap

Abhay and pia hav some nice moments at lake

Abhi plays pranks wid misha which backfires to him

Neha is shocked to see pia at college 

p.s- if u like my work den press like button and if u dont like den feel free to tell me my faults by leaving comments..... and if u like den too leave ur comments. waiting 4 ur response

guys i know today dere was lil of misha bt it ws necessary 4 storyline, i promise in next update u will get misha and her fun

Edited by sanjna4 - 13 years ago
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: usha786

very nice keep it up.

thanx alot 4 likin it😊