Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey sanjna... gr8 update...
👍🏼i loved abhiya moments especially that hug...it was tooo sweet....
😳can't wait for ur next update... i just luv to see abhay getting jealous..hehehe...continue sooon
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome effort sanjana..specially Piya's birthday celebration with ABHAY was cho chweet..!!
...Nidhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey Sanjana, this part was again gr8... Who is this Neha? is she like abhay's sis or frnd??

anyways, continue soon...

luv,
-Nidhi.
MyArchangel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Tats super cool sanjna..aww jealous..i love jealousy tracks..cont asap hun.
--sunshine-- thumbnail
ramani

hei sanjana,
superb update..u let abhay know tat it was pia's b'day n they celebrated it even if its for 15 min..loved it..🤗for that..n waterfall in mid of the forest..super cooooooool.......

thanx alot 4 liking those moment which were best tym for pia

pia's hug to abhay..lovely very lovely...🤗🤗🤗for that..nice gesture..
n abhay's gift to pia the ring..lovely..will it protect her the dark magic she is bound to?
nd ya dat ring is goin to protect pia from darkest magic
misha is eating too much..lolz...where does all those she eats go?
can v call
abhi-misha as abhisha instead of abhay-misha's child tat v came across in member vs member game?😆

i tell u abhisha mera peecha nahi chodega😆........ ya definately we can call dem abhisha😃... nd even i dont know where her food goes😛

really both r getting on each other's nerves whenever they meet..just its their 2nd meeting..they spoiled all the food items in the canteen..irresponsible kids..busy with their fighting..

dnt worry soon abhi is goin to hav major change in his life and dat will be d tuning point of this story

finally abhay is jealous seeing pia with kabeer n pia is jealous seeing abhay with neha..

ya actually dey hav started developing feelings. bt dey will realise dese feelings more whn they will get jealous

ok will they confess their feelings for each other anytime soon?if not a love story immediately between them i wish they dont have any misunderstandings just by hiding their feelings for each other..continue soon..

situations are goin to force them to confess there love 4 dat plz keep reading....
thanx alot 4 likin it.......🤗.... really ur support means alot to me

Edited by sanjna4 - 13 years ago
--sunshine-- thumbnail
[QUOTE=_Akanksha_]Res!

-EDITED-

Wowow, double dhamaaka. You and Trish update together. 😲 Not that I mind. 😃 

I liked the AP part. They are really adorable here. 😳 Aw, a waterfall. I can so imagine AP at a waterfall, thanks to the jungle scenes in PKYEK. 😆 And a ring, nice. Some secret, haan. 😳

no i was abt to reveal abt dat ring in next part... it will save pia from dark magic

🤣🤣 Misha and Abhi reminded me of DMG old gang days when they used to throw stuff at each other in the canteen. I don't know what I should've thought, but, yeah, DMG was all I could think of. :P Yay, Kabir.  I love this FF mooore now. :D Don't make him -ive, though. 😔

he has lil negative shade.... i promise lil negative shade not more than that

Neha ..Nice, looking forward. Continue SOOOOOOON. 😃

ya neha is coming to rock dis story or to convince abhay and pia..... for what dat you have to watch

nd thanx alot anky 4 likin it
yayyyyyyyyy finally u liked it
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaushiki9

o wow , i loved all d Abhiya moments.......

Superb........
thanxxxxxx dear..... 🤗

& 1 more thing ur Piya is scared of Misha asking too much questions🤣 while Abhay's Piya drive him crazy asking too much questios 🤣

thanx alot 4 likin it kaushaki🤗

yr here pia is not like pia in pkyek
cz some her characteristics in d show annoys me
bt here she is no that typs
and misha cares alot 4 piya
dats why she keeps bugging her
and thanx 4 likin abhiya
--sunshine-- thumbnail
eliza

oh sanuuuuuuuuu!! u updated!!
loved the part.. abhay saved pia again.. gosh.. the damsel in distress always finds a way to get abhay to some use😆

ya actually problems around pia will always bring abhay and pia together

the ring was a cute gesture.. looks like its something like elinas pandant.. not tht am sure😆
whts with the prophecy? and who the hell is neha?😕

that ring details will be told in next part....and it is goin to save pia from dark magic around her

mish and abhi are fun together.. lmao.. ahahahah!!! throwing food at each other😆 and mish kitna khaati hai? ussey record rakhna zaroori hai😆

uska record rakhne k liye pia hai na so why do she needs to keep d record

and am loving the twisht  tht abhi is kabeers bhai.. plz dnt make him like danish tho🤢😆😉

thanx 4 likin dat twist bt here kabeer will hav lil grey shade..... dat too bring pia and abhay close😛

and thanx alot lizzz 4 likin it
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: mansim

hey that was a good part👏

lots of mystery around 😲
some dark magic around pia🤔
but as usual abhay will save her😳
neha's character is quite interesting😲
thanks for the pm😉
update soon😳

ya abhay is meant to save piya, no matter what
neha is to bring turns and twists in d whole story
and thanx alot 4 likin it😃
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nidhsara

Gud one dear......Mishbhi was awsome ....they ravaged the entire canteen....lol.....Abhay pia as usual rox.....they already acknowledge their feelings with the jealousy and all....Kabirs entry was superb.......update soon hun

thanx alot 4 likin it
abhisha re wild so they hav to do this
ya dey will realise dere feelings 4 each other through jealousy only
keep likin it and keep commenting😃