Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ..kashUrock..

HeY This it tooo good.............keep it up mate and add me to ur pm list!😊

thanx alot 4 likin it....😊
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

Yup dear I am liking it... πŸ˜Š

Ab toh PKYEK mein koi Abhiya scene hai hi nahi toh kam se kam with your FF we can πŸ˜
Thanks dear....

awwwie thanx farah 
hope we win tmrw
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanchitaroy

It's such a beautiful ff. Thanks sanjna for giving me the link. I needed it to fresh my mind from the boring show.

thanx alot 4 likin it
m glad dat m providing u freshness😊
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rajani-Jadhav

nice update...!😊

i just love mishoo......
update soon dear...!

aww thanx alot sweety
misha will be more fun while with abhi
nd nxt update is tmrw😊
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: pallavisarkar

thnx for the pm

it was gud

thanx alot 4  likin it😊
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: anurag24t

Very nice update and do continue soon. Plz add me 2 your pm list.

thanx alot 4 likin it and 4 sure i will add to pm list😊
--sunshine-- thumbnail
guys next update will be up by tmrw.... πŸ˜Š
thanx alot 4 supporting me and likin my work
--sunshine-- thumbnail

Chapter-3

Misha in prinici office

Misha- why did you call me here? (In very casual tone)

Princi: as if you don't know? What the hell you did outside? (angrily)

Misha- I give tit 4 tat. Those bimbo seniors were ragging, so I decided to teach them how to rag.

Princi- do u consider urself admin or teacher?

Misha-(very rudely)  nopes, I don't want to be like those good 4 nothing people. Cz they did nothing whn dis ragging was goin on.

Princi-(realising a lil fault on his staff side)- so you shud hav complained me.

Misha- okay thn nw m complaining against ur staff and some foolish seniors

Den princi realizes dat dere is no fun in arguing wid her and he decides to gave up

Princi- as this is ur frst day in dis college, so I m goin to give you last chance in dis college sin future if u creates more nuisance in dis college den u will be out

Misha- k whatever' I don't care. And we will see to it

After that misha leaves d prinici office and bangs d door of d office tightly making  d big sound which can rock up d whole college

In corridor

Pia is in abhay arms. Her heart was racing like rocket. She felt so dizzy by his touch that she was not able to react. Then with a jerk he makes her stand.

Guy- where are you lost and are you in habbit of getting into trouble when I am around you

After listening to this pia felt like somebody has slapped her but she recovers her courage and speaks"no it was ur fault who came here from nowhere"

She says this in one breath and suddenly realizes what she has said to a person who saved her life last night.

Guy: (rudely)  ya right I came from nowhere and what about you. You were walking in corridor like it is some park

Then both of them realizes that they are talking to each other very rudely.

Pia: m sorry for talking to u like that. Thanx 4 saving my life last night. hi I am pia

Before landing in abhay's arm she was tensed for misha. After talking to him she felt like she is in other world.

Abhay: hi I am abhay m new in dis college. Can u tell me where is princi office??

He already knew  where is princi office. But he doesn,t know what was  forcing him to talk to her. Some of his instincts were forcing him to be around herand protect her from any danger. He never felt so protective for any girl. His powers were saying him dat he needs to protect her from danger. This type of feeling was new for him in these 150 years.  Last night he ws not able to note her features bt today he ws noticing everything of her. Her eye color was chocolate brown and her face was like white pearl in ocean. Her skin was flawless for which every girl would like to spend lots of money. She seemed like an angel to her. He instantly felt like conncetion to her. In mere 2 meeting his powers were connected wid abhay. Now he can feel any emotion. Through which she ws going. It was very rare thing. He was lost in his deep thoughts. Den a sweet voice like honey brings him back to  present.

Pia- the office is last one in this corridor.

Soon she remembered that she is talking about princi office where misha might have been thrown out of the college. And she gets tensed  and abhay notices this.

Abhay: what happen?

Pia: actually my friend is in princi's only coz she played some stupid prank in d morning

After telling this she felt so much relieved

Abhay: calm down. Don't worry everything will be fine

Than a voice comes from pia's behind" what does this moron princi thinks of himself.he don't know that last chances are not meant for misha khanna."

Then pia turns to mishaand runs towards her and give her tight hug "thankgod misha you are back,m soo haapy"

As now pia was happy so abhay also felt happy inspite of being no reason to be happy

Misha- (in her casual tone) chillax mom part-2 and dat was jst princi office not any war ground"

Abhay notices  the closeness of misha and pia. Then he moves towards both of them "okay pia I will see you later"

Pia watches abhay going. Misha notices this and watches pia with  surprised filled eyes coz it ws frst tym she was seeing pia talkin to a stranger

Misha- voaoho who was he pia? Now you have secrets  from me too mom part-2, this is not done

Suddenly listening to mom part-2 she remembersthat she has called Natasha

piaa- (nervously)  I will tell  about dis later. Now u don't beat me up after listening to dis. I hav called massi to save u frm princi mess and she is coming here.

Misha- (angrily) gosh, pia what have u done nowshe will carry whole college on her head.

Suddenly both of them listens lots of voices coming from outside

Misha & pia together- oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

College ground

Misha and pia rushes to dat part of ground from where lots of voices are coming and a lady was shouting "where is the principal, I want to talk to him right now. How he dared to call my daughter to his office. Don't he know that she is daughter of Natasha khanna"

Meanwhile misha & pia reaches to herafter clearing out d whole crowd

Misha- calm down naut(nautanki)' why are you holding up whole college on your head

Nats: oh my mitho, does that insane prici said something to you, I am goin give him good lesson that what does it mean to create mess with the daughter of biggest lawyer of this country. I am goin to drag him to the court

She said all dis in angry tone and in one breathe

Misha: chill jawalamukhi''. First dnt call me by dat stupid name m grown up nw''..second I can handle my probs myself

Den misha looks at d crowd which was gazing them''..

Misha to crowd-  "is dere any kind of nautanki goin on" and den aftr lookin at nats "I knw it is bt its over now. Now move and play love-love here and there"

Nats: bt how dare he''. Leave it''..hws u mitho?? Did u missed me whn I was away for 1 day?

Misha- d-uh mumma don't call me mi nw I m grown up

Pia was looking at both of them with her teary eyes and nats notices and she knows the reason behind this

Nats- happy bday my princess. And karela(arnab) ka call aaya

Pia says nothing and nats gets her answer

Misha- d-uh dnt spoil  the mood

Nats- So aaj  ke kya plans hai

Misha- koi plan nahi hai (makin puppy face)

Nats- dnt worry I have plans frst of all we will go 4 shopping and den dinner at some nice place

Misha- yayyy

Pia- bt massi classes

Nats- dnt worry kuch bahi hoga and today is ur frst day

Den dey go 4 shopping and nats gifts her many dresses and dey hav dinner at pia's fav place'..

Raichand mansion 

Haseena-(husky tone) chaand dnt u think we should tell abhay now about prophecy

Chaand- no way. We cant tell him now let d right tym come

Haseena-(eyes filled with care for abhay)  it is about him, he needs to know this

Chaand- don't dare to tell him cz dis will make things more complicated

Misha's home

Pia is sleeping sound sleep then she listens her mother's voice which is calling her and guiding her where to walk and pia follows d instructions obediently'. Then following instructions she reaches a cliff and when she is abt to jump d cliff''.. abhay grabs her arm

To be cond'..

Precap

Pia shares her loneliness wid abhay'''. Misha again bumps into abhishek

p.s- if u like my work den press like button and if u dont like den feel free to tell me my faults by leaving comments..... and if u like den too leave ur comments. waiting 4 ur response

Edited by sanjna4 - 13 years ago
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Res !! :D Me got the first spot.  I'll edit tomoz. 

-EDITED-

Yesh, I'm editing .. finally. Brb, gotta read the whole part again. :P

Princi bhi Misha se dar gaya. πŸ€£πŸ€£ I loved Misha's casual attitude here .. She knew that she wasn't at fault, and her confidence even gave princi the creeps. Ooooh, I love her. πŸ˜ƒ

Pia and Abhay ... They are the most hormonal couple ever, did I tell you that? πŸ˜† You know what I liked about them here? They weren't rude to each other for no apparent reason, Abhay's sort-of more civilised and justified here.. He doesn't go around pouncing on Pia for no fault of hers. I loved the way they apologised to each other. πŸ˜³ While I like Misha-Abhi wild, so do not make them mushy-mushy. :P

Mother part-2? πŸ˜† I liked Sonia here.. Nah, wait, not Sonia .. Natasha! πŸ˜ƒ Beti toh beti .. maa poori sherni. πŸ˜†

Ooohh, Abhay's in trouble? Exciting! :D And MishBi bump into each other in the college? Double exciting! Update sooooooooon. πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 13 years ago
OMG kya chapter hai... πŸ‘ Awesome writing... πŸ€—

Misha tooooo funny... Princi bhi dar gaya... πŸ€£ Hilarious... 
Hayyyyyyyyye πŸ˜πŸ˜ Kya Abhiya scene tha yaar... Mar wao gi kya.. πŸ˜
Nice to see a different type of Abhay... not rude, fida over Pia... 
🀣 Natasha nautanki πŸ˜²πŸ€£ hilarious... but liked her... 
Yeh kya tha a dream ??? Ohhh goooood nice one πŸ‘πŸΌ
Loved the precap ab toh jaldi se next chapter likho and post karo....