ff: love can change ur world(chapter- 14) - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago

thanx alot guys 4 supporting me so much. i jst hope i keep u guys glued to dis ff

Chapter2

At night misha celebrated her bday. Misha gifted her a book 100 ways to play safe pranks which was of no use to piya. But she liked somebody cared for her. And whole night she was waiting for arnab's call bt all in veil as dere was no message and no call.

Next morning misha was waiting for  outside while blowing horns endlessly. All neighbours were familiar with such kind of behavior as misha was famous for it. Then pia comes out

Misha: how much tym do u take to get ready? Are you trying to give competition to bimbo

Pia: calm dowm mish you blowed 100 horns in jst 2 mins

Misha: k! whatever I don't care

After 2 mins silence

Pia: whats in dat bag

Misha passes her devil smile

Pia: no mish it cant be

Misha: d-uh it is, you just wait and watch how I am goin to rock dat boring college

In talking and making her plans she ws so busy dat she bumped into another car.

Pia: mish how many times I have told u to drive slowly. Now see what u hav done

Misha: chill mata. I can handle dis like everytime

The damaged car owner comes out of his car. He removes his black shades. His complexion was wheatish and his body was mascular. His eyes were black and he was wearing white shirt and blue jeans and dat was complementing his body. He came there full of anger"don't u knw hw to drive dis ws my new car dat ws gifted to me for my frst day of college"

Misha; hey stop showing off ur car, I will pay your bloddy damage.

Abhi: abhishek singh kunvar never  takes chaity from others, what do you think of yourself

Misha: hey  u idiot how u dare to talk like dis to misha khanna. I am goin to kill you.

Then immediately dey grab collars of each other and den suddenly pia comes in between them

Pia: stop it guys, behave like adults you two are blocking traffic we really need to move

Den pia to guy"m really sorry from her side" and misha was furious at pia and dat guy

After dat misha and dat guy moved to dere respective cars with glaring each other.

In car: misha: what does he think of himself moron,  Idiot, psycho, stupid. Once more he meet m I goin to him what is misha khanna made off.

Pia kept herself mum cz she knew it is not safe to say something when she is angry.

Mount college

T and her gang were ragging juniors. She made dem do dance on some nasty song in front of others. Den she approached misha and pia and asked dem to do so.

Misha: (makin puppy face) I really dnt knw hw to dance

Den t gang strts laughing while lookin at other side and misha quickly drew superglue from her bag and pour some near her shoes and her shoes immediately got stuck wid dat glue, den mishamisha threw some burning crackers near them and soon whole college was cracking with the sound of crackers and screams of t and her gang. D juniors around dem were laughing a hearty laugh. T was so scared dat d expressions on her face was worth watching. And den misha clicked t's some pics.

Princi was taking round in corridors and she caught misha and called her to her office

Pia was tensed she immediately took out her cell and made a call" maasi misha was caught while playin prank in college, u plz come soon to d college"

Natasha: what on frst day itself mithoo is caught, m cumin in half hr

Den due to stress she bumped into a guy whom she met last night. she lost her balance due to all of sudden collision and den she fall into his arms.

Precap:

Pia  walks in her sleep den again dat mysterious guy saves her.

if u guys really liked it den press like button and plz leave ur worthy comments whether dey are positive or negative. waiting for ur comments.

Edited by sanjna4 - 13 years ago
hei sanjana,
its good..kind request..in the title include the updated page no n if possible chapter no..it'll help to notice whether u have updated r not..coming to the update..really cool misha..let her like this till the end of ur FF...dont make her some despo bimbo..so will abhay show his attitude to pia as in the show r will he be cool n support her?continue soon...

hope i caught the update b4 u updated the title..anyway thanks..
Edited by RB81 - 13 years ago
Resssss. I want the second spot. :D

-EDITED-

Ah, I love Misha here. <3 I love her friendship with Pia, she's the only one that truly cares for Pia, she's the special friend Pia celebrates her 18th birthday with. πŸ˜³

Lmao, blowing horns, driving fast, crashing into a guy. πŸ€£ That is SO Misha-ish. I wish we'd get to see something like that in the show, too, but . . . oh well. :/

Abhishek Singh, nice. Wacko psycho fights; Pulling each other's hair in the middle of the road. πŸ€£ Can't wait for when they meet in the college. πŸ˜†

Lol, Pia. Tsk tsk tsk, always running into Abhay when she's in trouble. Let's see how it goes. πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by _Akanksha_ - 13 years ago
Originally posted by piya_111

Wow! that's a fabulous work dear πŸ‘ I can't get enough of abhiya and now your ff...this is very good...looks interesting...but one request for you please please jald se abhay-piya ki second meeting karwao na πŸ˜‰ I am eagerly waiting for your next episode 😍

thanx alot dear,..... it really maters alot to me..... and m sure in next update u will get full dose of abhiya..so o keep reading.... nd in nxt update tooo dey will meet each other again...

nd i will try to keep updating soon
Originally posted by RB81

hei sanjana,
its good..kind request..in the title include the updated page no n if possible chapter no..it'll help to notice whether u have updated r not..coming to the update..really cool misha..let her like this till the end of ur FF...dont make her some despo bimbo..so will abhay show his attitude to pia as in the show r will he be cool n support her?continue soon...

hope i caught the update b4 u updated the title..anyway thanks..

yup u caught it frst b4 updating d title u r toooo fast....
in my ff misha is nevr goin to  change 
pia and abhay hav dere own history dat will revealed soon and 4 dat plz keep reading
and thanx alot for supporting me and liking it
Loved it darling..love misha..
Originally posted by sanjna4

i knw its so unfair bt he has his own resons to do so
m really thankful dat u likd it
nd if u like misha den u r goin to love next update
 Ok dear !! πŸ˜ƒ
Gud work Sajna....keep Mishas character lyk dis till end.......Abhiya collision was superb.....so wasAbhiMish.....gud precap......thnx for d pm dear😊
hay Sanjana

awesome update yaar.....
i loved it, i m waiting 4 Piya's sleep walk & her hero

thankuuuuuu for such a lovely update dear
love & blessings.......πŸ€—
Yaaar the second part is superb  πŸ˜Š!!! Well done !! πŸ‘
I really like it πŸ˜†!! I love the part Misha/ T it was soooooo funny !! πŸ€£
Misha is soooo crazy !!!  πŸ˜†