Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

the mystery of the lipstick

shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
the parlor were gopi went uses permanent sticking lipstick, not even once during her whole facial and treatment, she was shown without lipstick, and after doing hair treatment and rollers her mang tilak was intact ? seems like harry potter parlor . if someone knows where it is please inform me.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Spy n spa beauty parlour,
rajkot enclave
8th street
rajkot town
gujurat
india
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow jake did not know that you have been regular costumer there, how quick you got me the address, after 5000 rs of treatment, gopi looks the same and this is supposed to be the much hyped make over.
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shru, i used to take Rashi there every time.. What i am wondering is gopi got her hair done but infront of Ahem she will walk with pallu only na? Then how will he notice anythng?
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
 It's high time this pallu thing should be disposed for ever. Hope Hetal kaki steps in & talks some sense into naive Gopi's head.
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruthi2010

wow jake did not know that you have been regular costumer there, how quick you got me the address, after 5000 rs of treatment, gopi looks the same and this is supposed to be the much hyped make over.

Looks like Rashi managed to steal a call to the parlour, & conveyed to them that Gopi needs a champi 🤣 

Rana