Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Awwww Mannnnnnnnnnn ..

Bhoot Bangla Time Already! ๐Ÿ˜†

Alright .. I shall return when someone else does their charan onto the thread.

Till then... keep voting for Maaneet/GurTi on Wassup!! :D

Z
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Munni๐Ÿ˜›,

What Geet had lost, people not getting, it's not only MC for her...It's a lost of her fight, it's a lost of her all dream, it's a lost of her all struggle....
At this moment MaanEet need us, at this moment MaanEet need some wise person with them....both are right on their places, what Maan is doing he is right as a man, and whats Geet doing she is also right on her place....It will definitely take time for Geet to come out with all of this, and as a woman I can't blame her.....Uski saari koshish waste hogaiee....She had lost very precious part of her body, her soul.....This emptiness will not gonna fill like that.....Maan sshouldn't had to try anything right now, except consoling her....

Loved Maan reply to Dev, Dev thinks he's not interfering in MaanEet life, just wanna see them happy, Dev actually you are creating more problem...Angel ke roop mein shaitan ho, baney phirte ho Bhagwaan.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Munni, I truly appreciate your take at this very juncture where we stand at crossroads as to whether the article is to be believed or not.....

The CVs like that we live true to the serial by allowing our hearts to take control of our lives.  They forget that we also have the power of discrimination to see and read the signs of the times.  That we formulate our own opinions.

I totally am touched by your first 2 lines.

A reminder of Maans greater words to her - that he is only taking away the things of the baby from her sight so that she can slowly reconcile to the truth, but not the memories that lie forever fresh in her heart.  And that she has a right to keep.

I also feel that Maan has just not learnt to make decisions of such grave consequences with Geet by his side.  He still orders his mind to act without Geet. (Your words) "She had lost very precious part of her body, her soul.....This emptiness will not gonna fill like that.....Maan sshouldn't had to try anything right now, except consoling her." Here he needed to abide by time and talk it out with her before he did something as drastic as what he did.
Yes Maan gave a fitting reply to Dev to not enter their married life.  Consciously or unconsciously Dev was creating the 'thought rift', that can always be misconstrued.  Maan is strong, but these words could have serious reprecussions if spoken to Geet who is right now very sensitive and vulnerable to softness and understanding.

Cheers Munni.  Lovely take.

lovetheserial thumbnail
S-ZZZ,  good take.

Maaneet's confrontation in the bedroom .. loved how Maan was standing there and telling her logical things like I only removed this stuff for your benefit .. I want you to remember the Baby but not make it your pain! Loved that dialogue. And he reassures that Baby's memories are still intact. Awwwwwwwwwwwww my Poor Baby held his ears in forgiveness. Lekin Kudi is a little akru sometimes ๐Ÿ˜†

4) Cutie pie leaves a note under the doll and asks her to forgive her already .. haye bechara! Geet is adamant that she is not angry ... just thora sa disappointed. I guess she just didn't want him to rid of the things so fast

5) MAAN KI DIMAAG KI BATTI JALLI AND HE DECLARES THAT HE WANTS TO SURPRISE HIS WIFEY AND TELL HER HE WANTS A MAANEET BABY!!

Ahem Ahem on its way?? โ˜บ๏ธ Haiii humari dil ki hasrat hogi kya poori? Stay tuned to watch Geet Hui Sabse Parayi at 9:30 PM to find out! ๐Ÿ˜†
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your first few lines are equally touching to the memory of yesterdays episode.  How Maan loves Geet is complete proof when he says what he says.  And we just adore this darling Maan in all this honesty..." (Your words)  I want you to remember the Baby but not make it your pain! Loved that dialogue. And he reassures that Baby's memories are still intact. Awwwwwwwwwwwww my Poor Baby held his ears in forgiveness."  So touched my heart.

Would he surrender in this manner to anybody - this great king Khurana - No, only for his Geet.  Yes, she needs to see his pain too.  Normally men dont suffer as much as the mothers.  But this Maan has grieved and agonized as much.  But he has the wisdom to come out to reality.  The above words are proof of his wisdom.  The only 2 flaws I perceive in MSK is (1)  the speed with which he handles things in personal life.  He has to allow time to heal both of them.  He bottles up his first in his mind and then hangs it in the storeroom, and he should not apply that for Geet.  She wants to enjoy the pain, and live it and slowly grace flows into heal.  Another flaw (2) is still persisting in both of them.  They are not coming together to dialogue in decision making.  Much to learn in this regard.  For MU's thrive on these weaknesses.!!

Yes, what a great idea to have โค๏ธhis own baby with Geet๐Ÿ˜‰.  But have a feeling she is gonna push that plan aside for a while which may lead him to misunderstand her.

Cheers.  S-ZZZ. 
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: lovetheserial

Munni๐Ÿ˜›,

What Geet had lost, people not getting, it's not only MC for her...It's a lost of her fight, it's a lost of her all dream, it's a lost of her all struggle....
At this moment MaanEet need us, at this moment MaanEet need some wise person with them....both are right on their places, what Maan is doing he is right as a man, and whats Geet doing she is also right on her place....It will definitely take time for Geet to come out with all of this, and as a woman I can't blame her.....Uski saari koshish waste hogaiee....She had lost very precious part of her body, her soul.....This emptiness will not gonna fill like that.....Maan sshouldn't had to try anything right now, except consoling her....

Loved Maan reply to Dev, Dev thinks he's not interfering in MaanEet life, just wanna see them happy, Dev actually you are creating more problem...Angel ke roop mein shaitan ho, baney phirte ho Bhagwaan.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Munni, I truly appreciate your take at this very juncture where we stand at crossroads as to whether the article is to be believed or not.....

Thanks so much Al, yes we need to be stand strong at this cruel time.....

The CVs like that we live true to the serial by allowing our hearts to take control of our lives.  They forget that we also have the power of discrimination to see and read the signs of the times.  That we formulate our own opinions.

Yes we definitely have power.....

I totally am touched by your first 2 lines.

A reminder of Maans greater words to her - that he is only taking away the things of the baby from her sight so that she can slowly reconcile to the truth, but not the memories that lie forever fresh in her heart.  And that she has a right to keep.

Yes that was greatly said by Maan, i was totally forget to mention that....He is not taking the memories from her mind, from her heart, but right now she is not in state to understand anything...Every attempt of Maan would be taken negatively...

I also feel that Maan has just not learnt to make decisions of such grave consequences with Geet by his side.  He still orders his mind to act without Geet. (Your words) "She had lost very precious part of her body, her soul.....This emptiness will not gonna fill like that.....Maan shouldn't had to try anything right now, except consoling her." Here he needed to abide by time and talk it out with her before he did something as drastic as what he did.

He always does like that, he should has to give equal respect to Geet, and communicate with her before doing anything, or take such decision, same goes to Geet...In one relation communication has a strong part like respect, trust, care...

Yes Maan gave a fitting reply to Dev to not enter their married life.  Consciously or unconsciously Dev was creating the 'thought rift', that can always be misconstrued.  Maan is strong, but these words could have serious reprecussions if spoken to Geet who is right now very sensitive and vulnerable to softness and understanding.

Totally agree with you dear...

Cheers Munni.  Lovely take.

Thanks dear for liking the take, i will come after dinner, and will read yours and reply...I was waiting for u to come online...

Muniza
lovetheserial thumbnail
Originally posted by rickks

WOW, I think its better ki IF pe na aoon for somedays.....coz once again we have a situation where people start to bash Geet, and that too after reading the Tellybuzz Article......The article may be true, it may not be true....does that mean we start the firing session and point fingers at GEET???

Why being so typical???? Track to Unfold toh hone do.......๐Ÿ˜Š

Geet ki har baat ko galat saabith karne pe kyu tule ho????

A message to the CV's

"When there were quite a handful of potential tracks, why go the MU/LEAVE HOUSE way????๐Ÿ˜•
Why make this yet another usual drama????

Khair Choro....i hope and trust the CV's... ki they esp the writers "Barry and Mahesh" do have something solid in their mind/head, because of which they have chosen to go this way.....and for that i am willing to go by Vinu's Golden Advice "WAIT AND WATCH"๐Ÿ˜‰

Love Viji
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vij,   you have always entered at critical times to bring the peace.  I also agree and tow your line that no one should bash Geet, even before knowing the truth of the matter. 

Looks to me like she may not want a baby with MSK so soon, just as she is learning to handle her hurts and gradually to enjoy the memories of her baby.  MSK in his usual cut-throat business style may want a child to replace her emptiness, and her negative reply could cause the misunderstanding.

Anyways, I agree nothing stays unanswered too long, and any new thought process by the CVs, either an MU or a verbal battle, does not stay unresolved too long. 

I also, reaffirm with your words - allow these two wonderful CV's to work out their storyline - and endorse you on "Vinu's words"...

Cheers  Viji.

Edited by lovetheserial - 13 years ago
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

but whatever will be shown, will be shown by ruining a character whether it be maan's or geet's...

and that is  fact.
lovetheserial thumbnail
Darling Munni,

I am glad you r holding the ground for the thread. 

I have to leave for my teaching sessions an hours drive from where I stay.  So will be back only by 1.00 pm, my afternoon, Friday 18th.  Sorry Munni, a bad day for me to stick on the thread.  BUt I will remain all the way till evening on line till the next episode begins. 

Hey, enjoy your meal and hopefully we will talk later.  Perhaps others will join a little later.  Take care.

Loads of love.   AL.
roseinbloom thumbnail
I am here now .

Thanxx AL for appreciating my words, I'm glad they touched your heart because Maan's words touched mine.

Shivz: Well you're saying that they might be showing character inconsistency .. well I for one don't want to believe anything according to that article ..

but I shall wait to see how they play it out .. if the ever plan on an MU .. and perhaps after seeing the exact situation I'll be able to judge if they didn't stick to the character.

So for now .. just don't believe the article. .let's see how they proceed with the track as everything is unpredictable! :)

Z
roseinbloom thumbnail
My Sweet Sweet Halwa <3!

My goodness you pour so much wisdom in your takes .. that it makes me look at life in a whole new direction my dear! Wonderful is an understatement at the way you describe things!

These words couldn't be more truer and to the point .. as I share the same sentiments:

"If Geet forgives the one man who has been her thorn, its because she has true character and strength.  It takes great strength to forgive the worst crime, more so the crime-doer.  Its only the weak that hold on to hatered and unforgiveness.  Our Geet is truly full of character and dignity.  A heart that seeks great acts of mercy and not meanness and anger.  Her loss is the only pain she can bear.  And in he suffering, she may want to forgive." 

I feel the same and believe that forgiving doesn't always mean that you love the person now ... or that you are their best friend or that you have become really close. Forgiveness is a very hard act in itself .. more so for people who have been victims of such a crime. If Geet ever forgives .. her circumstances will surely be different .. and she may only do it to ease Dev's guilt-ridden conscience. He is truly grieving as well for Maaneet .. which so far is evident. I don't have any empathy but his actions so far are crystal clear -- as well as his thoughts! And truly, the one who forgives is a really strong person .. and if Geet does .. then it just shows her strength and willingness .. and doesn't mean she has softened towards him in any sense. Truly no one can stop her from forgiving .. she was the one wronged and I feel she has the right to make the decision.

Maan is such a sweetheart indeed ... I love it when he tells his Geet to "externalize her anger" towards him when she's hurting. That is a really awesome quality he has as I've never seen a man say such words. A true man he is.. and those words made me smile as I feel he is right .. Geet should shout, vent, fume but do it in front of Maan .. he is her pillar of strength and only he will understand what she's going through -- as he shares the pain as well.

If not words .. letters always help and I love their gestures in wanting to keep their relationship out of queries .. and what better way to explain what's in your heart than through a letter? I find it quite sweet the way the write to each other :)

In the case of Dev .. I'm sure no one will disagree if Dev is forgiven .. as long as he serves a right amount of punishment first. But it seems so hard right now as Daadima is always there to stop that from happening .. the heart of a grandmother speaks when it wants to! And even The Maan Singh Khurana fails to protest in front of her .. especially when she pleads! The only way he may be able to serve punishment now is if he slowly turns evil .. for what reasons will he turn evil .. we shall find out. Spice comes when there's evil .. and for the right reasons too ... and I wouldn't mind an evil Dev. Not only will it make the story more interesting but it'll help me in my quest on hating Dev Singh Khurana because I'm having a hard time doing it right now!

That's all for now .. as usual enlightening take my Sweet Halwa! <3

Z
lovetheserial thumbnail
S-ZZZ,  Munni, Emi Texan(if u r there), Mishti M,

Hey there.  My afternoon,  you guys r having ur early morning, right!!

Just to say, that this MU does not necessarily have to be over Geet forgiving Dev.  THis act perhaps makes Maan misunderstand the situation.  THe article only says Geets act of forgiveness irks Maan.  Later they have a confrontation and this can be on any issue.  And they also specify "brief seperation". Arent we all waiting for the passion after that ??  I certainly am and am still not tiring on this hope ! 

Correctly I stand with Maan, because he broke off with Dev, chastised NT, and finally disharmony within the Khandan, allowed Dev & NT to be punished by law to stand by Geet.  Of course he said that he would have done so anyway, without ever blaming Geet for any rift in the family,  but intelligence speaks, and Maan always reassured Geet that he would neve blame Geet for any of his actions.  Anyways,  Man is applauded here๐Ÿ‘.  Geet has to have an understanding of Maan's graciousness, in spite of her despair, if any misunderstanding happens on account of forgiving Dev.  Geet cannot LORD over this act as if Maan is not involved.  The misunderstanding can arise on this issue.

Yeah MK.  Figuring out how Dev would display his negatives !  One could be Geet herself who he feels would have softened towards him.  And as Vru in her FB article mentioned a subtle invisible love that has slowly seeded in Dev.

Fruitless as it is, convincing Maan, he now intends to work and earn his rightful share within KC.  All in subtlety.

He being a very fickle minded man, decides he cannot hold on to his sheep clothing too long !  Rundown by his instinctive love for women, money and the pleasures of life.  Remember, how as Abhinav Dev entered KC to meet his bro on return from Canada, he was always the womans man !  He had an eye for all the KC women, the pretty ones ! And he was slowly moving into his repentence mode.

Any say girls ????

Secondly, Maans need to make Geet happy, by talking to her to plan a baby; isnt it too early ??? An issue like this where Geet would like to simply extend her period of mourning can also cause MU with regard to doubts on her love for Maan, considering the fact that Maan is complex when it comes to his secretive past! And any doubts on this issue can trigger ghosts of the past !

Great time to bring in the ghosts of the past.
Edited by lovetheserial - 13 years ago